Chapter 30(M)

Jennie's P.O.V.

I felt so relieved now that Leo is Safe and specially lisa who got a shot. It was like my heart break into pieces when I heard what happened to her earlier. I love her so much that I don't know what to do without her. Lisa is my life, my home and my safe haven and I can't live without her by my side. I'm glad this monkey is strong even tho. she's skinny as bamboo stick and that was a joke. Lisa had muscular body and a tone abs that I love the most.

Our friends left already and bring Leo home. I was the one who left here to watch over Lisa.

We had a hard time convincing Leo earlier to come home co'z he doesn't want to leave his dada. Maybe he get trauma in what happened to Lisa so he's afraid to leave her. That kid love Lisa so much.

I was organizing the couch to be my bed when I heard a heavy sigh from my girlfriend. I stop from what I'm doing and face her.

"What wrong love?" She look at me with unreadable expression and open her arms. I sigh and walk to her ber and lean on her. She hug me tight and lean her chin on my shoulder as she rub the back of my head.

"I Love you so much love. I was so scared earlier when I got shot, that might something happened to me an-and I might never see you and the kids anymore" She said and sob on my shoulder. I kiss her hair and rub her back to make her relax.

"Me too love.. I love you very much that I don't want to lose you.. You are my happiness and i don't know if I can smile again if I lose you" She let go the hug and look me straight in the eyes..

"I'm here now fine and sexy" She joked that makeS me giggle. She really know how to make me happy.

"And don't forget being pervert love" I grin as she fake hurt and hold her chest.

"Your hurting my feelings mrs. manoban" Lisa said and smirk at me. I blushed hard on what she called me and cover my face. It felt so good to be called like that.

"Are you being shy shy now my wife" She teased me again and snatched my hand from covering my face and make me sit on her lap side ways. I hide on her chest to cover my still blushing face from her.

"Did you know that your cute when your blushing my wife"

"stop it love~" I whine and punch her playfully in the chest but she grab my fist and kiss it.

"You should get used to it love. because soon you will be Mrs. Manoban for real" I shook and lift up my face to look at her. I saw  her face being serious now while looking me lovingly...I get teary and kiss her on the lips many times. Im so happy as if she been proposed already even tho. she's not yet. I feel excited to the thought that one day I'll be marrying her and be Mrs.manoban..

"How can you make sure I'm getting married to you?" I teased her and raise my brows. Her face expression change to pout and look down. such a kid.

"So you don't want to marry me?" She asked while pouting and look sad.

"I will think about it" I answered and about to go to the couch but she stop me by back hugging me and whine like a kid.

"Your meanie kim. I thought you love me~~" I grin like an idiot while listening to her whine but my mood change to her next word. I look back to her and face her.

"I should find someone want to marry me then" I glared at her and cross my arms.

"What's wrong kim you said you didn't want to marry me right so I will fi---" I didn't let her finish her sentence when  I smash my lips to her to stop her from talking nonsense no one's gonna marry her onlt me..