Chapter 20 (M)

Lisa's P.O.V.

Today i woke up very early and cooked breakfast for everyone. I jog,watered the plant and wash my car and our Butler's are surprised on my behavior. They even try to help me but I shoo them.. I felt so energetic this morning and I'm so excited to go to school.

Kim is my girlfriend now. Can you believe it? I've wait so many years and now she's finally mine.

Nini😍💕: Good morning cupcake😘. Don't skip your breakfast and I love you see you at school.

I send Jennie a message and jog upstair to the kids room to wake them up. I slowly open the door and  walk inside. I sit on their bed and shakes Ella and Lily's body.

"Guy's breakfast ready. Wake up now" Ella open her eyes and hugged me.

"GoodmOrning dada!!"Ella greeted me cheerfully and ride on my back.

"I'm too lazy to walk  Dada can I ride here in your back"

"Sure love"I chuckles and scooped lily and carried her in my arms.Ella then hop on my back.

"So how's school love do you have friends there already"She wiggle on my back and I feel her smile on my back.

"Yes Dada I have three friends already and they are my best friend"It's really good to her that Ella is being happy at school.

"That's good love"

I was on the middle of the stairs when I heard Wendy calling my name.

"Yes wen?"I face her and see my half asleep boy who clinging at Wendy. I smile at her and sign her to follow me down stairs.

"Lis I think Leo is not feeling well"Wendy said and put Leo on my lap. I immediately check his head and mine to compare the temperature and I panicked when  I feel his forehead his so hot..

"Can you please get the thermometer for me wen I need to check Leo temp."she immediately stoop up and run upstairs..

"Dada so cold"Leo whine and snuggles to my chest. I hug him tight and cover my jacket to him But his still shivering so I ask Ella to get her brother a blanket.

"Here lis" Wendy give me the thermometer and I immediately put it on Leo's mouth.

I wait until I heard the tot.. My eyes widen when I saw Leo temp. 39.9 oh shit!! I stoop up from the chair and carried Leo upstairs. I changed Leo clothes to make him warm and tuck him on the bed. And call our personal doctor..

After the call I set beside Leo and caresses his hair. Im so worried about him co'z this is the first time he got sick. This is my fault maybe I'm not a good parent to him.

I heave a sigh and sit on the floor.

I lift up my face when I heard the door open. Jennie's face is full of concern. she walk in and give me a hug.

"This is my fault babe. I think I'm not a good parent to them"

"Hey look at me. In not your fault okay and your not bad parent to them co'z your great.. he just need some rest and medicine don't beat yourself co'z of this okay.." She assure me and cupped my chin. I lean on hear and kiss her.

"Thanks babe"

"How did you know btw and how about school.? you c--" She cut me off by kissing me hardly. Her kiss is hungry and full of need. I didn't complain and I kissed her back with the same intinsity. i pull her closer to me and she hooked her hand on my neck and enjoyed our kiss.. her lips is so addicted that I didn't want to pull..

"The doctor is here lis"

We both pulled away when we heard seulgi's voice from outside. She help me stand up and give me a peck before she open the door.

The doctor start to checked Leo and he look scared when he saw the stethoscope that he doctor was holding and start to cry..

"I'm scared Dada"He cling into my neck and sob.

"It's okay bud doctor Phil just gonna check you and dada's here no need to be scared. Your strong right?" I assureed him and he nod.

"then show Dada and mommy jen how strong you are okay"
I made hime sit on my lap while the doctor is checking his state.

"His just exhausted maybe from to much play lis. He just need to rest and make him drink this"He said and give me the small bottle of Leo's medicine.

"Thanks for coming doc"I walk him outside. When I go back inside I saw seulgi watching at the living room.

"are you not going to school seul?" She face me and shake her head.Then I remember the girls

"Hey seul who took Ella and lily to school?"

"Jisoo and Rose. I was about to took them but they Volunteered so i let them"

"Thanks seul"I give her a tap on the shoulder and walk upstairs.

When I get inside the room a saw Jennie and Leo sleeping Peacefully. I secretly took a picture of them before I join them in bed..

"What took you so long?"i startled when i heard Jennie talk. She then roll over and face me and then pull my arms and make it her pillow.

"I thought your sleeping" I tuck a strand of hair that covering her face and kiss her forehead.

"No I'm waiting for you I want too cuddle" I choked when she use her baby voice and snuggle more into my neck.

"I haven't take a bath yet babe stop smelling me"

"I don't care babe. And your still smells good" She sniffed my neck that send me shiver to my spine
Stop doing it kim..She continue until I feel a suck on my neck..She sit up and go on top of me.. I gulp and look at her.. She then smash her lips on me hardly.. I kissed her back and flip her over. she now under me.. We look into each other eyes first and connect our lips again.. The kiss is getting intense and my body is feeling hot already..a moan escaped from her and I stop.. She look me confusely..

"Why did you stop"

"leo" I point Leo beside us and she understood. Im confused when she sit up I thought she will go outside but, she pull my hand and make me stand and drag me to the walk in closet. She pinned me on the wall and kiss me Hungrily she's like a beast.

My hands found their way on her ass and cup it and i heard her moan in my mouth. I carried her and she wrapped her both legs on my hips..

"Couch" She moan and I obliged

I started to walk while we kissed
hungrily. As I sat on the couch, She straddled on me and she kiss me hard. I then went to her neck and her hands hold my head closer to her.

She pulled away and kissed me on lips again and started to trail down into me neck. She started to suck the skin on my neck which surely leave a mark but I don't care she's my girlfriend now so she can do whatever she wants to do with me..

I put my hands inside her shirt and ask her permission. When she nod I immediately cup her breast and pinch her nipple she moan and straddle her hips more in me.

"Fuck Jennie!!"

I help her take off her shirt and un clasp her bra.. I immediately sucked her big breast that cause her to moaning mess.

"Take off your shirt too babe" I obliged and throw my shirt. Then I make her lay down on the couch and my hand make their way to the waist band of her panty I look at her first before I striped her..

"Your so beautiful kim and I want to taste you so bad" I said with a lust on my eyes..

"Stop talking, Manoban just do it already"

I was about to devour her when we heard a cry from the room. Jennie then pushed me and put on her clothes again Living me with a blue balls ughhh!!

Sorry for the typos love's 🙉.
Keep voting this story guy's kamsamida&Saranghae 💕💕