Chapter 11

Jennie's P.O.V.

It's nice to finally came back here in Korea. The Only place I can call home. My life in new Zealand is a mess. I turn into a bad girl for rebelling to my parents. I hated those place, it's like a prison to me than a home and I'm always alone there. I've been asking them almost every day to send me back here but, they just always ignored me. So I made something that will convince them to send me back here.

I become bully and troubled in school that cause my parents to always summon in principals office.

They always scolding me for being trouble maker and to my wrong doings but, it doesn't affect me. They made me do it. So they have to endure it.

Then one day mom and dad get pissed off when I got expelled from school for pranking my teacher.

"Okay Ruby Jane !! that's it!!
. You win. we will send you back to Korea"

That was the best day of my life. And it's still fresh on my memory. I immediately pack all my stuff that time and book a flight here.

-

I woke up very early today co'z I'm very excited to roam around the city. I've been gone for three years and I'm sure many things change, especially people.

It feels weird to see jisoo around all day here in the house. unlike before. We don't even have a proper bonding co'z she's always gone or go home late. But not like now and it feels really weird.

"Ow! you already awake jendeuk"  I got startled when jisoo appears from nowhere. Gosh! she gives me heart attack.

I follow her with my gaze. She walk into the kitchen and get a water from the fridge. I forrow my brows when I saw her outfit. she's wearing a crop top and a leggings.

"Are you gonna jog unnie?" she face me and gulped the water first before answering me.

"Nope... co's I already did" I look at the clock and its only 6:15 in the morning. Wow! did she woke up early just to jog...

I really want to ask her about someone but, I don't want to look desperate... And I'm sure jisoo will tease me about it so I just shrugged it off and stared at her blankly while thinking about someone I really hate.

Jisoo notice me and look at me confusely before talk.

"Do you have something to ask Jen?"

I snap out from my thoughts and shakes my head No before looking away from jisoo.

Jesus Jen what are you doing!! Jisoo will think your weird for looking at her like that. I scolded my self and sigh.

"You can ask me anything jendeuk... I may not be the best cousin to you before but, I want you to know that I'm just always be here for you. I will make it up to you this time jendeuk" I feel touch on what jisoo said so I approach her to give her a hug but, she motion to stop me.

"I'm sweaty Jen hehe"

"It's okay Chu, I will take a bath too" I pulled her into a hug and she hug me back. I was about to go when she hug me tight and whispered something "It's from limario" I raise my eye brows and let go from the hug and face chu.

"Who's limario?" she gulp and scratch the back of her head.

"Am you know, from the super Mario. It's like booster to make you feel better yeah! I called Mario limario hehe yeah thats him" she gramble nervously and look away from my gaze. I was about to ask her more co's I feel that she's hiding me something but before I could ask she immediately excuse herself and go to her room. She's really weird.

It's not that cold today so I decide to wear some long shirt and a leggings. I don't feel like to put make up today so I just apply some lip tint and eye liner. I check my self first to the mirror before I exit from my room..

"Hi bitch" Rose greet me and stand from the couch to hug me.

Rose and I both back here to Korea. She left Korea when my parents bring me to New Zealand. She's my best friend since grade 1 and she doesn't want to stay here without me. So she live in her aunt who's living on New Zealand just to be with me. And when I tell her I was going home, she come with me. I'm always thankful to Rose for being a good bestfriend to me. She always comport me and treat me like her own sister.

"You ready?"

"Always" we're about to go when jisoo appears and blocked our way.

"What wrong chu?"

"I told you I going to make it up to you right? so I will be your driver today madam"

-

We were driving around for almost two hours already. And i heard my stomach growl so I asked chu to find some nearby restaurant to eat.

We stop on a pizza place and dine in. I ordered some pizza,spaghetti and a coke while rose order almost every thing from the menu. And my cousin ordered two bucket of chicken wow! they most be very hungry.

I just eat my food quietly while looking at the two who enjoying talking to each other. Then rose nudge me, so I don't have choice and join on their conversation.

I noticed jisoo from my side who keep looking on her phone while smiling like an idiot. so I ask her out of my curiosity.

"Special someone chu?" she stop from typing and look at me.

"No. just a friend of mine. are you done?" I nod and she called the waiter for our check. but I noticed her untouched bucket of chicken.

"You haven't finished your chicken yet"

"Oh! I keep that for Le" she cut her sentence and look at me.

"I save it for later, so I have a snack" she said and avoided my gaze.

I want some fresh air so I asked chu to drive us in the park but, she drive us to han river instead.

Rose and I go down from the car and wait for chu but she's busy in the phone again and forget us. She even laughing to her phone. I knock on her window to get her attention. She lift up her head and sign us to go already but I don't move and raise my eye brows at her. She rolled down the window and talk to me.

"I will follow after guy's I promise"

"Let's go ahead Jen" I just let rose drag me co'z I'm annoyed at jisoo. she's keeps on doing and saying weird things. like earlier. I'm still curious about limario and Le. Stop it Jen!! maybe you just thinking someone. that name starts with the letter L. argg be quite brain.

"You okay there Jen?" rose ask with a worried look.

"Yes rose. Just thinking something. Btw rose, did you finished your school form already?"

"Yeah! how about you?"

"Almost done. i m just busy organizing my closet yesterday so I haven't had time to finish it.

Minutes later chu came and join us. We rent a bike and roam around the park. I slowly pedal my bike and close my eye just a moment and inhale the fresh air.

-

Jisoo long gone after we finished biking. She told us to just wait for her but, it's been a half hour already. I fish out my phone from my pocket and about to call her, but I saw her running to our direction with a lot of foods in hand.

"What took you so long chu?" Rose ask and take a big bite on her apple.

"I was looking for food guys co'z I know your hungry already" jisoo said but her gaze is somewhere.

"The food stall is just over there chu" I point the food stall not far away from us.

"Yeah I know but, I want something new so I look around first" she explain.

Rose and I are busy eating and talking to each other. then suddenly we heard chu burst into laughter. We look at her weirdly co'z she's rolling around the grass and holding her stomach. she most be insane. I just ignore her and roam eyes around then I stop when I saw someone and she/he looks familiar. I follow my gaze on that someone and examine her/him from head to toe. My eyes widen when I realize who's that someone is.

MANOBAN?