Chapter 7

Lisa's P.O.V.

We arrived in Hongkong at 8:30 at night. The flight is calm and the kids enjoyed riding on the plane. Thank god I decline dad's offer to use the private plane for this trip. 

I want them to experience how to ride on a local plane and to be simple like me. I don't want them to grow up being arrogant or being bossy co'z they know that their rich. I want to teach them how to be simple and kind even tho. we have a lot of money.

Little Leo is still sleeping on my shoulder while sucking his milk.

Our ride came and we hop on the van. I'm so sleppy already but I still need to feed and changed the kids.

I was the one who booked for our hotel room but mom suggests to choose the room with a connecting door, so that she can check us anytime.

I been thankful to mom for being hands on, to her grandchildren. Since the day I bring the kids home, they less their trips and social gathering with her friends to spend some time to my kids.

Maybe they just making it up for their lost time with me when I was growing up and their always on the trip. But I'm not mad at them or something co'z I know that time that they just doing it for my future.

Mom open the door for me and help me with the kids. they already look tired so i suggest to order some food, than to go outside.

Leo woke up and start to roam around our room, sometimes they go to mom and dad's room and back again. I just let them while waiting the foods and  watch some Spongebob with Ella. I think my girl has a jet lag.

"Are you good love?" I sit beside her while caresing her back.

"Yes dada I'm just hungry" she pout and lay down on the couch.

"Don't sleep yet love the food will be arrived any minute" I kiss her forehead and continue to watch.

The door bell ring and I raise up from the couch to get my wallet before opening the door. I sign the delivery man to get inside and told him to put the foods on the table.

After I ready all the food and the plates, I made my way to the next door to fetch my little babies.

"Guy's dinner's ready let's go" Leo pop up from the blanket and go to my spot immediately.

"at last!! co'z I'm super hungry already" lily said and hold my hand.

"How about you mom,dad?" I asked them but they shook their head.

"We will go outside later don't worry"

"Bye mamo/ Bye papo" The two waves their hand and drag me back to our room.

This is the first time that we ate just only the four of us and it feels greet.

My sleepiness fade away when I look at their face and hear their laughter it's like a music to my ears. There are my stress reliever and they make uncontrollably happy. I can helped to feel blessed to have them on my life.

Im way better now than the old me. The old Lisa is selfish jerk,trouble maker and a big heart breaker. I can't even count how many girls I made cry in the past, the rules I broke and the trouble I cause everyday on my hugh school days. I'm thankful that we owned that school co'z if not, im sure I already got kicked out there long time ago.

-----

Mom bring me to the one of
her trust fund event on the LMK orphanage. I was about to sneak out that time but there's a little girl who got my attention. The girl was being bully with the two girl who's taller than her. My blood boils in anger when the tall girl push her and she slam down on the floor. I immediately go to their spot and help Ella before facing the two girls who gulp when they saw my angry face.

"You know bullying is bad right!!" I uttered firmly and they nod their head and look down.

I made them apologize to this little girl name ella. And from that day I feel connected to Ella and always visit her on the orphanage and bring her some foods.

My third visit there. I saw Ella with a little girl who is busy watching the baby boy on the crib. I secretly took a picture of them that day. And when I came back home, I blurted out to mom and dad that I want to adopt three kids. Dad choked on his food that time and mom laughed at me co's she thought I was just kidding.

"Hahaha oh! it so funny lis you got me with your joke"

I frown.

"But I'm not joking or kidding mom, I'm serious"

I saw her stop from laughing and touch my head.

"Are you sick Lisa?"

I rolled my eyes and continue.

"No mom, I said I'm serious!! I want to adopt ella,lily and leo"

"Oh my gaad Lisa!! you don't know what are you talking about. Adopting kids is not a game!!. So stop talking nonsense!!" Mom said angrily but I stay firm while looking at her.

"Do you really want to do this lis?" dad asked and I nod my head.

"Come on Marco!! you should stop her than pursuing her to continue that bullshit arg"

Dad hug mom to calm her and said something that make me squeel.

"Let her be lizabeth"

"Do I have a choice? I know that girl is hard headed and won't stop if i won't allow her to do what she want" mom Huffed

"I know right, but I have a condition for you lis if you really want us to support you for this" I frown but nod.

"What condition?"

"You need to change and get a high grades from school and, no more trouble. I give you 1 year" and give me a challenging smirk .

"Deal!!" They got surprised on my answer and gasp.

Next that day I erase all the ink in my body and change my hair color into black .

I also wore comfortable clothes like plain white shirt and a pair of skinny jeans.

Jisoo is so shock on my new version and all the students in school too.

Many students on the uni couldn't believe when I show up early on the first day of school on my 2nd year.

I changed for the better and for the kids. Thanks god after a year mom and dad allow me and helped me about the adoption things.

----

After dinner I clean up the kids and put them on their pajama. They all lie down beside me and asked me to read some stories.

I smiled when I see Ella with a story book in hand and pass it on me.

"Story time dada" lily said and lean on my shoulder.

After a minute I look to their side to see a sleeping lily and ella . I tuck them on the bed and turn off the light.

"Dada all the plince had their princess right?" Leo asked I forgot that he still wide awake like me.

"Yes buddy why?"

He think first before talk.

"Then while youl princess da---" I cut him off by hugging him tight. I don't know what will I answer him so I just did why I think to make him stop and think god he stop from talking about it already.

He keep on wiggling and I look at him softly.

"Let's sleep already son, we need to get up early tomorrow  So sleep now okay" He nod and mumbled good night before hugging my body.

"Good night too buddy" I kiss his head and drifted to sleep.