Chapter 27(M)

Author's P.O.V

It was a great day at the Manoban mansion, and every one woke up early to prepare a little party for the eldest daughter of Lisa.

Ella's 10th birthday today and they prepared a surprise for her. Lisa plan all of this and ask her friends to help her. 

Lisa want it to be simple so she decide to arrange the little party in their house with her family and friends only.

Seulgi and Wendy having a hard time bowing the ballon, while Jisoo and Rose are decorating the living room to make it look like a wonderland.

There's a lot of unicorn ballon scattered around the living room and a lot gifts.

In the kitchen, Lisa and her girlfriend is busy preparing the foods. Their in a hurry co'z they have to finish it before the  birthday girl woke up.

"Dada!!" Lisa and jennie get startled when they heard a shout from their back..Lisa heart is pounding so much. She thought it was ella.

She look behind and sigh in relief when she saw little Leo smiling widely at her.. She smiled and sign her son to come to her leo immediately obey and run to her. She meet him halfway and carried him into her arms.

"You startled me bud I thought your ella? How is baby sleep?" She asked Leo and peck on his cheeks. The kid giggled and give her a hug tight.

"It's great Dada. I dreamed about us Dada" He stop and look to his dada's eye's before he continued "You,mommy Jen and unnie's and me are living in a same roof and we are happy family" She smiled to her son and rub her back before she whispered something that make the kid cheered in happiness.

"Soon bud that dream will come true"

"Yehey!!"

Lisa put her son down alean down to level his height.

"Are you ready to surprise your noona bud?" Her son nod his head to her Dada and gazed to the cake.

"Wow! that's looks yummy Dada can I taste it" The kid point the cake and look to her Dada. Lisa chuckles and ruffles his son hair before she carry the cake and look at her girlfriend.

"Love let's go" The brunette immediately cling to her side and peck on her cheeks.

"Why is my girlfriend so extra sweet today?" Lisa playfully said and look to the brunette with affection.

"Because I love you so much" The brunette answered her with a giggle.

"Stop flirting guys!!, let's surprise the birthday girl now" Wendy tease the couple and received a glared at the brunette. She gulp and smile nervously and start to walk upstairs.

They all go in Ella and lily bedroom with a cake in Lisa hand and a party pooper in Jisoo. They slowly get inside the room to see the two girls sprawling at the bed.

Lisa light up the candle and sign the other to start to sing.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday our dear ella , Happy birthday to you!!" They finished the song at Kid woke up from the noise, She crease her brows and look confused to the happening until she realize it when she saw the cake her Dada was holding. She cried for to much happiness. This is her first birthday with a family and she can't help not to get emotional.

Lisa get alarm when she saw his daughter cried. She give the cake to her first and approach her daughter.. Lisa pull Ella and embraced her and stop her from crying. The other join them and sit in the bed.

"It's your birthday love stop crying" Lisa kiss her daugther forehead and wipe the tears on Ella's face.

"Don't be sad our dear Ella aunties will be sad to" Jisoo said and hold Ella's hand.