Chapter 15

Jennie's P.O.V.

We are now back in the classroom. after a surprising revelation in the lunch earlier. I still can't believe what I found out. I was a little disappointed with the two because I didn't know anything about the kids.

I looked like a fool because I was the only one who didn't know about it.

I looked up as lisa was sitting and I was surprised to see that she was also looking at me. Our eyes met and she gave me a sweet smile. I felt my cheeks go red so I avoid her gaze and look in front.

Oh my god I'm so obvious! I scold my self and fucos in the Prof. who discussing in front.

"I want you to choose a partner from your classmate for our upcoming activities. The one you choose will be your partner until the end of school year"

Says prof. My classmates start to find their partner except for me who still sitting beautifully at my chair. I looked up at lisa and saw some of our girl classmates asking her to be a partner . I didn't want to see her to accept them so I turned my gaze on Rose to ask her to be my partner but, I was surprised to see her talking to a guy. She looked up to me to get my permission and I just replied her a nod. I look at Lisa direction again to check her but she's not there anymore. I look around the room and I got startle when I see her sitting beside me. Wait how did she got her? Maybe your busy killing those girls into your head and didn't realize manoban is already sitting besides you. I groan and shake my head to erase those ugly thought .

"Are you okay Jen?" She ask and I face her. She have a worried expression on her face while looking at me. My heart flutter thinking that she's concern about me.

"Yeah I'm fine don't worry" I said and show her my gummy smile she smile back and pinch my cheeks. But retrieve back when she realized what she did. she look cute.

"Am so-rry I-i-i i just carried away co'z your cheeks is so cute" she stuttered nervously and scratch the back of her head.

"Hey it's okay no biggie"

"Am I come her to ask you if you ha-ve a partner already" I look at her confusely and chuckle co'z she look cute when she's nervous. I want to keep her on my pocket..

"I don't have yet,how about you I thought they already ask you to be your partner" I look at the girls direction and they are looking at me with angry face what the fuck! is wrong with them.

"I reject them co'z I want you to be my partner. If thats okay with you?" Thats explain why these bitches is so angry at me huh! She's choose me girls sorry. I smirk at them at look back to her.

"Sure"

"Sure..? as in you will be my partner?"

"Yes manoban! so you better be watch your move. I don't want a lazy partner" I tease her.

"Hey I'm not lazy! you kitten" she protest and tease me back.

"What did you said" I raise my brow and ask her. I saw her gulp and stand up slowly from the chair.

"I said your a kitten bye!!" She said and run out from the classroom. I laugh at her sillyness and fix my things.

We saw Jisoo and the three in the parking and they wave there hand to us. We approach them.

"Are you guy's going home already?" Rose ask and look at the three that leaning on jisoo's car hood.

"No where going to eat outside.. where celebrating!!" Wendy answer with grin.

"Celebrating of what?"

"The kids first day of school. We promise them to treat them after school"  I don't know the kids but I get feel excited to finally met them...