Chapter 19

Jennie's P.O.V.

It's been three days since Lisa been ignoring me. It start when I tried to talk to her on monday, But it looks like she never saw me and she always find a way to escape from me when I try to approach her. I feel upset and I miss her so much. She didn't join us in the lunch this past few days too. Hayss!! She really mad at me and I want to explain to her to fix this but, how come if she's being like this.

We are here now at the cafeteria with jisoo,Rose,Wendy and seulgi  and there's no manoban again. Im being pissed already and notice my friends staring me weirdly.

"What?!!" I ask with a bitch tone and I saw them gulp.

"You been murdering your food jen are you okay?" I look at my plate to see my food been crash into pieces.. Im so busy thinking about Lisa that I didn't realize I was crashing my food with my fork. I put the the fork down the table and push away my food.

"I think I lost my appetite I go ahead first. see you at the classroom Rose"I bid my goodbye on them and made my to the library. I need to cool off.

I arrived at the library and the person I was looking all day is here sleeping peacefully at the table.. I slowly walk into her spot and set beside her.. She look so cute when she's sleeping. I fix her bangs and put my jacket on her back to make her more comfortable and stare at her.

"You been ignoring me for three days and I miss you. I miss our moments,your corny jokes and the way you make me laugh" I caresses her face and sigh.

"Please stop ignoring me manoban" I kiss her on the hair and go out from the library.

-

The class start and Lisa is still not in here. I've been looking at the door for a minutes now and I got startle when the door swing open. All the attention is in the person on the door now.

"Sorry sir im late"she said and bow. I got nervous co'z I thought she will get scolded or going to the detention for being late but I got surprised when the Prof just nod at her and sign her to sit. What just happen?.

I tried to fucos on the discussion of the teacher in front but,the view at my side make me insane.. This bitches don't know how to keep their hands on them and these manoban didn't even bothered that there's a girls clinging on her. My blood boils from anger and I want to stab that bitches hands who keep cling ing at my property.. I glared at them but they just smirk at me argg!!. I know we don't have a label yet but manoban is mine. Wait until the class is done manoban let's see if you will still ignore me. I smirk on myself and look in the front.

I text the gang about my plan and they excitedly agree with me...

The bell rang and i start to fix my things. I look at her direction and I catch her staring at me but she avoid immediately when she saw me looking at her. See you later manoban i said in myself and exit the room and go to the ladies room.

After a minute of wait a heard a commotion from outside..I go out from the restroom and approach them. They are panting so hard while struggling to hold lisa's hand. She have a blind fold in her eyes so she didn't have any idea what's going on.

"Hey who are?!! please don't kill me I will give you a lot of money just spare my life please I have a kids and they need me" I feel guilty for doing this to her but, I don't have any idea to make her talk to me so I plan this I hope she will forgive me after this. I sign them to get her inside the restroom and follow them. After they left I lock door and get her blind fold.

"What the fuck kim!!" she angrily spat me and about to go outside but I back hug her to stop her from going.

"I'm sorry lis for doing this but let me explain first okay" She calm and broke the hug and sit on the sink. I find her eyes but she's avoiding my gaze. I sigh and start to explain her everything.

"So you didn't go back with your ex?" she ask and look straight in the eyes.

"Yes!! And I'm in love with someone now"

"ohh" She look disappointed and look down..

I can't take this anymore!!

I go to her and cup her chin to face me and smash my lips on her. She didn't move first but after a seconds she kiss me back and start to deepen our kiss as she pulls my waist closer to her body. I felt her tongue sliding in and I open my mouth to welcome her. As she suck my lower lip, an unexpected moan escaped my mouth.

"Hmmm..lis"

We stop from lack of air and look into each other eyes.. Before she talk.

"That was h--"

"Hot, I know!!"I hug her tight and snuggle my head into her chest.

"I miss you lis so much"

"I miss you too Kim sorry for ignoring you this past few day's I'm just hurt co'z I thought you get back to your ex and about our date"I let go from the hug and kiss her on the lips.

"Are we okay now?" She nod. then I remember something from earlier. I glared at her and push her.

"What wrong?" she look me confusely.

"A saw you flirting with our classmates earlier" I pout and cross my arms into my chest. She chuckled and pinch me in the cheeks..

"Are you jealous Kim?" She smirk at me. "and for the record I didn't flirt at them they are the one who's clinging at me so I'm innocent"

"Innocent your foot manoban"

"Aw are you jealous hun?" She cup my face and kiss me many times before she pull away.

"What did you call me?"

"am hun?"I smile widely to the endearment she chose to call me.

"Am I your honey now?"

"Don't you want me to court you first before we make it official?"

"Where not high school anymore manoban.. and besides you can court me even were already official.

She smile widely and hug me tight.

"I love you Kim!! Thank you thank you. You don't have any idea how happy I am that I finally have you" I creased my brows and look at her.

"I love you more manoban"I give her a peck on the lips and smile sweetly at her.

"So you been in love with me for so long?" She nod shyly..

"Since high school Kim. I lost my hope when you go to new Zealand. but when you go back I promised myself to make you mine this time and I can't believe its finally happened"

"So you are my girlfriend now Kim?" she ask to confirm I cup her face and nod at her.

We got startle when we heard someone's banging the door. she help me get down and hold my hand before we slowly open the door to see the 4 with a worried look on their face.

"Oh my gad I thought you kill each other already" jisoo said dramatically.

"Cut the crap chu .. you will pay what did you do to me" Lisa said and about to smack jisoo head but I cling into her then she stop.

They notice our hand and start to tease us.

"I think Jennie's plan is successful..so guy's" jisoo face the others and open her palm.

"I win haha pay time" they groan and give jisoo a money.

"What the!! you made us a bet"

"It's just for fun limario!! calm down your tits.. you should be happy co'z you already have my cousin"

Lisa put her hand on my shoulder and kiss me on the forehead.. she's so sweet and I'm so happy that were finally official now..