Chapter 2

Lisa P.O.V.

Entering at the dining table, my mouth watered from the sight of the foods lining on our table.

I was busy gawking at food in front of me and i got startled when leo close my mouth and whisper.

"The fly's will get inside of you'le mouth dada so i close it fol you" He cutely uttered and mom burst into laughter, i glared at her and put leo on his high chair.

I clear my throat and thier all attention is on me. "So kids i just want to know if one of you has an allergy or something?" ella raise her hand.

"Leo is allergic to a peanut and Lily in shrimp"

"Thank's love, how about you ?"

"None dada, i'm fine to eat anything except for avocado" she cringe on the last word and finish her food.

"Your dada and you are the same sweetheart she don't like avocado too" mom insert and put some food on lily's plate.

I was busy munching my food when i feel someone's pulling my shirt i look at my side too see a pouting leo "Yes buddy ?"

"Chicken chicken" He point his little hands to the chicken while clapping. I think my bestfriend will be fund of leo cuz they both like chicken.

I put two chicken on his plate and he utter more so a give him three more, leo happily munch his chicken and give me his toothy grin my boy is so cute.

"Time for dessert!" Mom back from the kitchen with a chocolate cake in hand and the kids jump in happiness.

"Mom i will just go upstairs to take a bath just call me when there done" she nod

I was already half on the stairs when i hear some cry from the kitchen.

"Dadaaaaaa!!!" leo's little voice's echoed to the whole mansion.

I ran back to the kitchen to see a missy state of leo, his face is full of chocolate, his two sister is comforting her but he still sobbing mess this is so precious. So I didn't think twice and pulled my phone to captured their moment, leo heared the click and look at me.

"Dada" and he cried again so i pick him up and help the two girls to go down from their chair and bring them upstairs to clean up.

"Why did leo cry earlier love?" ella lift her head and answer me.

"He thinks that you leave him dada he got scared when mamo go to the kitchen to get some water" so that's explain.

"Don't you guy's think of it, we are family, i am your dada and you are my babies" Ella hug me and i kissed her on the forehead the two had fallen asleep already.

This is their first night with me so i let them sleep on my bed. Leo's head is on my stomach, while lily and ella is on my left shoulder i'm not comfortable on this position but i'm not protesting cuz it's a nice feeling after all. I kiss their heads and drift to sleep.

"LIMAROI YOHOOO!!"

I groan when I heared my best friends voice and i wanna stuck some chicken on her throat from shouting this early in the morning, she might wake up my babies.

Speaking of my babies my face lift up when i see them on top of me. i slowly put leo and lily down in the bed and sneak out of the room, to face my stupid bestfriend who grinning while eating some chicken in the kitchen.

She stop from eating when the bread lands on her face haha bulls eye. she glared at me but continue to eat her chicken huh chicken addict.

"Why are you here this early, it's monday, don't you have something to do on your vacation chu?".

"There's none dude come on help some pal here" she grin and go to where im standing.

"Let's go to the yatch cl--" i cut her by shoving some chicken on her mouth.

"Go by yourself chu, im a parent now" i uttered firmly, she burst out into laughter. when she's done laughing and wipe her tears she pat my shoulder and shakes her head.

"You really need to get laid limario your being insane already"

"I'm not insane chu im really are a parent let's go to my room i will prove it to you"

I walk upstairs and she follow me while anylizing my face, hmp she really think i'm insane. I slowly open my bedroom door and show chu the kids lying flat at my bed.

"Oh my fuckjdjzzz chjnsnsj" I cover her mouth with my hands and pulled her away from the door.

She push my hand from her mouth and talk.

"Where did you get those kids lis oh my god don't tell me" she covered her mouth and look at me suspiciously.

"No chu don't ever think about it, I know what running to that mind of yours and your wrong"

"Then explain these" she walk  to my bedroom and point to my kids.

"There are my babies chu"

"How come limario?" she said in disbelief .

"Dadaaa!!" Leo wake up from noise and about to cry when he don't see me on the bed, but stop when he spot me on the door he smiled at me and go down to the bed.

"Good morning dada and" he stop when he see chu and look at me.

"Good mOrning too buddy this is aunty chu"

"Hi aunty chu I'm Leo and she's my dada" Leo cheerfully say and hug my leg.

"So chu, do you believe in  me now?" I smirk at her when I see her still shock state.

Minutes later the girls woke up and we go downstairs for breakfast.

I explain to jisoo about the kids and thank god she get over it and play with my kids, speacialy leo who keep blabbing about chicken and jisoo seems amused about it.

"dude can I borrow Leo sometimes his really cool and we have the same brain about chickens"

"Nope Leo's not a toy that you you can borrow dude, and stop teaching my son about your weird thoughts about chicken".

She pout and continue to play with the kids, sometimes I ask myself why did I have a friend like her she's so weird.