Chapter 14

Jennie's P.O.V.

First day of school today. and I was excited to go in but not because I wanted to go to school, but because of someone I wanted to see.

I didn't sleep well last night thinking about what happened yesterday at the pool. especially the kiss. I been in a kiss before but her kiss is different.

I held my lip as I remember how soft her lips were. And how I want to taste it again. urghh I became pervert because of you manoban.

We come home late last night and Rose decide just to sleep here. She also brought her school stuff here yesterday so we can go together.

They already eating breakfast when I come out from my room. I join them and put a pancake in my plate and chew it without looking at them. I noticed that they keep on glancing on me while eating. I just ignore them and pretend to focus on something. I know they still worried about what happened yesterday..

"Let's go guy's, I don't wanna late at school" jisoo said and get her bag from the couch and walk her way outside the house.

"Is that really your cousin Jen?"

"Yes Rose. I thought im just the one who notice her behavior"

"Come guy's!! we need to go. just continue your chit chat on the car"

Jisoo shout and we stop from talking and follow her at the car.

"Calm down your tits Chu. it's still early you know" Rose said and rolled her eyes at Chu. jisoo just snort and start to drive the car.

Our drive to school is full of laughter because of jisoo's lame jokes. I didn't realize my cousin could be a comedian too.

We arrived at school and saw a lot of students outside. I raise my brow to Chu to ask what's going on but she just shrugged her shoulder and go outside.

When we got off the car all the students were looking at us. Jisoo walk first and we followed her. We heard some murmured and gushing behind us.

"Oh my gaad!! they like a goddess specially the girl in the middle"

"who's that girl with jisoo!!"

"She's mine dude!!"

"They most be new here!!"

"No she's mine!!"

"Jisoo I love you!! please notice me"

Gosh this students is so noisy. They ruining my Monday mood.

Jisoo took us to principals office first to get our schedule before she took us to our room.

"See you at lunch guy's!! or call me if you don't know the way bye" She said and left.

We settled ourself on the back to avoid the looks of our classmates. But they still looking in back and keeps whispering.

"I can't believe that until here were still are famous" Rose whisper and we burst into laughter.. We cover our mouth immediately when we realize were in the class room.

The Prof. arrived and make us introduce ourself.

"I'm Jennie Ruby Jane Kim but you can call me Jennie" I bow and back to my sit.

The class started, but I still couldn't find the person I was looking for. Where could she be?. I looked at the schedule earlier and saw that we are classmates but she wasn't here. Did she skipped on the first day. Or did something happened to her or. I was busy wondering and I didn't realize the class is already done. I look around the room and my classmates are already gone.