Chapter 23

Lisa's P.O.V.

I woke up around 5 to finish packing. I stretched my arms as I got up from the bed and took a seat on it. I looked outside the window and it's still dark but can see some lights. I put aside the duvet and made my way in the veranda.

"Good morning world" I said as I leave the veranda and go to the bathroom to take a bath.

I was changing into my clothes when I heard my phone rang from the table. I immediately took it and answer the call.

Good morning love did I wake you up?

No love I'm already awake.. Good morning to you too.

Why you up so early? Jennie ask in the other line.

I feel asleep last night and forget to pack so I was going to pack right now.

Need some help?

It's okay love I can handle it.

I'm already here in the leaving room love .

For real?

Yes love. maybe I'm just excited to spend this day with you and the kids.

Me too love...

Okay wait me there I love you.

I love you too.

Minutes later I heard the door open. She get inside and examine her and i smile widely when I saw the dress she's wearing that perfectly fits on her. I approach her and pull her into hug.

"Your so beautiful on this dress kitten" She blush and let go the hug and playfully punch me in the shoulder.

"Stop calling me kitten you monkey" She tease me back and stick her tongue out on me. I chuckles to her silliness and pinch her Mandy cheeks.

We finish packing and made our way to the kitchen. the kids woke up already so we bring them down with us and make them a breakfast.

"Are you excited guy's?" I asked the kids and they face lift up and nod at me.

"I want to see a shark Dada" Leo said and bite on his pancake.

"There's no shark there bud"

"But I saw in the TV that beach has a shark" He mumbled and hold his chin like thinking something.

"There's no shark there Leo but there is a monkey and thats you" Lily tease Leo and laugh. Leo look lily angrily and grip on his fork.

"There's a munk-munk too and I will tell the shark to eat you" Leo snap back at lily and stick his tongue out to his sister.

"Dada!!" Lily whine and point Leo.

"That's enough guys. Go take a bath now co'z where going early" Jen look at me confusely.

"I thought were going there at 8"

"Yeah but I need to stop in the store to buy some snacks for the kids" She nod her head and help me drag the kids upstairs.

After we finish bathing and dressing the kids we all go downstairs. We saw Wendy and seulgi sitting at the couch and drinking their coffee's. They look back when they notice our presence.

"Wow! the little family is ready already. are you all going now?" Wendy asked and I nod.

"Were going to stop somewhere so we need to go now. btw is Irene friends will come with us?" I asked and look at seulgi.

"Just joy only. yeri has something to do so she can't come. That's great right so our cousin here will not bored co'z she has someone to talk to" seulgi said smirk. We then look Wendy teasingly.