Chapter 8

Lisa's P.O.V

Waking up with a good sleep is a blessed. I think im ready for this day adventure.

I sit up and saw the three of them still sleeping peacefully like a cute little puppies. I smiled and kiss their forehead before getting up to ready their breakfast.

When i entered the kitchen mom's already there with apron and spatula in hand. I approach her and kiss her cheeks and mumble good morning before making some coffee for me.

"What are you cooking there mom" I sit on the island table and look at mom's cooking.

I think its time for me to learn some simple dish for the kids.

"I made them some mushroom soup and some meet and a chicken nuggets for leo. I know your son is addicted to chicken" mom chuckled to her last word.

"Hmm mom can- you teach me how to cook some- hmm simple dish when we got home ?" I uttered nervously while scratching the back of my head.

Her face lift up and look at me.

"Obcourse lis! it's my pleasure. I really keep waiting this day to come and I'm so happy you finally asked me something like this" mom said emotionally and look at me with a teary eyes.

"Come on mom" I hugged her.

"You been so emotional this past few months. Are you attending some drama class again"

I teased her and she smack my head playfully before she continues cooking.

I check my watch and saw that it's 7:30 already. I think it's time to wake them up. But before I can move from my spot I see the kids walking bear foot from the room.

"Where's your sleepers guys?" I ask, but they just shrugged their shoulder and continue their way into the table.

I put some food on Leo's plate but, he push it away and pout.

"What's wrong"

I asked him worriedly.

"I want milk dada"

I'm surprised when he answer me. Maybe he was in the mood to talk today.

"You need to eat that first bud" I point the food but he whined.

"I don't want to eat dada" He said while shaking his head.

"Leo you need to eat solid food to have an energy later. If your not going to eat that, then we have no choice and leave you here by yourself" I threaten him and his eyes widen and panick.

"No dada I want to come please!!"

He protest and cry hard.

Mom's about to console him but I sign her no.

I sigh.

"So will you eat already?"

He nod and start to eat his food quitly. I help him and wipe his tears.

-

I couldn't get the smile on my face when we arrived at the Disneyland  and saw the reactions of the kids. They look so happy and excited.

We're first ride is Ferris wheel that Ella's choice. I made them choose the ride to made them enjoyed this trip.

When we stop in the top, they squeel from the sight below us. They keep pointing anything that catch their eyes and laugh.

When we finished the ride, Leo drag me when he saw the cotton candy cart in the corner.

"Can I get 4 cotton candy sir"