Chapter 22

Lisa's P.O.V.

I tuck the kids in bed and make sure their in the deep sleep and walk back in my bedroom. I make leo sleep with mom so jennie and i have our alone time.

I was grinning like an idiot while opening the door. When i get inside my mouth hung agape to the sight of jennie with a red lingering. She was sitting on the middle of the bed and biting her lip seductively that make my cock stand for excitement. I slowly approach her and watch her sexy body.

"Love what you see babe?"She said with a husky voice and caresses her legs. I gulp and nod. She then sign me to go in the bed.

"I want you so bad babe and this lingering fits you so well. Your so hot and I can wait to fuck you" I said and cup her face.

"So what are you waiting for fuck me now manoban"Jennie said and start to stripped my clothes. I help her by un buckling my pants and pull down my jeans with my boxer.

"You so big babe"She cup my cock and cares it. I groan and smash my lips on her.

"I want you inside me babe" She push me on the bed and go on top of me. She cup my cock and ---- ....

I groan when I fell my butt fall on the hard thing. I slowly open my eyes and saw that I'm in the floor.  my eyes widen.. What the fuck!! Seriously even in my dream? Aish.. I stand and scratch my butt co'z it's hurt.. I look in the bed to see Leo's feet hanging down. I slowly push him little in the middle to make him comfortable.

"Did you know that you disturb your dada's and mommy jen's love making" I whisper said and fix his bangs.

I felt relief that his okay now. But I'm not gonna send him to school today. He need to rest more. So I will took him tomorrow instead.

"Good morning babe" Jennie said and smiled with her gummy smile. I lean on her an about to give her a kiss but she push me. I look at her confusely.

"I want my good morning kiss babe why did you stop me"I pout

"I haven't brush my teeth y--" She didn't finish her sentence when I ash my lips in her and suck her lower lip hard. I smile widely at her after I let go from the kiss.

"You really are something babe" She chuckles and sit up from the bed.

We didn't have our alone time last night because of the kids. they barge in our bedroom last night and sleep with us. I can't even hug Jennie co'z the kids is in the middle..

"How's your sleep babe"

"So good babe even tho. I sleep in the very edge of the bed" She smile and approach me. I make her sit on my lap and hug her tight. She give me peck in the lips and snuggle in to my chest.

"Did you know I fell out of bed because leo kicked me" She let go the hug and look at me before she  burst into laughter..

"For real?" I nod

"Oh my god!! are you hurt babe?"

"Nice of you babe you laugh at me first before checking me if I'm hurt"

"Sorry babe. I can't help. its kind of funny you know" She kiss me in the cheeks and pinch my nose.

"Want some coffee?" She ask me and I nod. she was about to stand when I scoop her and carried her bridal style. She protest and wiggle in my arms.

"Stop wiggling babe we might fall from the stairs but, I won't mind it if I fall for you" I joked and she punch my shoulder playfully.

"Are you flirting with me manoban?"