Chapter 18

Jenni's P.O.V

I am driving home now and im still pissed off on my ex from earlier. He just drag me out from the house and took me to a restaurant!! He didn't even ask me nicely For fuck sake!! Who do he think he is. Did he already forget that were not in a relationship anymore co'z he cheated and choose those bitch than me. But that's not the deal anymore. I was fumming mad  right now and all I can see is red.

I arrived at the house and I see the two cuddling in the couch. Yeah I already know that they official when I accidentally show them kissing at the couch. I was surprised first. but I support them their in love so nothings wrong with that.

I sit on the couch beside them. While still cursing to that ex of mind that ruin my day urgh!! The two look me weirdly and examine my face.

"Are you okay Jen you look pissed "Rose ask. I don't answer. She knows when I'm being quite so she didn't ask again and avert her eyes back to the TV.

"Btw where did you go with your ex jendeuk?" Jisoo ask next and look at me. I hissed and missed my hair..ugh!!

"I don't want to talk about that asshole chu" I answer and stand from the couch and about to go to my room when I remember something.

"Hey! unnie? why you didn't stop that asshole when he drag me earlier?" I ask and raise my eye brow while waiting her answer I'm being a bitch again but I don't care. I'm so pissed off right now. she gulp and sit straight before she answer me.

"I thought you were okay to come with him co'z you didn't protest" She have a point. Maybe I'm just pissed off that I need someone to blame from it..

"Okay then I'm just going to my room"

I said and turn around and start to walk my way to my room but jisoo words stop me.

"Limario stop her earlier btw she said she need to borrow some notes from you. I told her you go out with your ex so she leave immediately" My eyes widen when jisoo finished her sentence and something click from my mind..

"Lisa came her?" I ask to confirm that I heard it clear and when she nod I know I doomed..I look at my watch and it's 3 of the afternoon already. That asshole really took my time that much ugh!! Im busy killing that asshole on my head and I forget about the date!!. I'm so screwed. knowing that she came her and she heard that i go out with my ex. She must be thinking that I get back to my ex and ditch our date. I want to die right now!!

I run to my room and find my phone from my bag.. I need to talk to her and explain her everything.. your so stupid Jen!! I walk back at fort inside my room while waiting to ring her phone but it's busy. maybe she's just low battery Jen or maybe sleeping yeah. But what if she's not oh my god!! I don't want to ruin the connection that we built already so I need to fix this.

I change my shirt into a hoodie and get my key and run outside.

"You just arrived where are you going again?" chu ask when she saw me running from my room.

"I don't have a time to talk right now chu. I explain you later bye" I waved at her and hurriedly go to my car.

I try to call her again but her phone is still busy. I throw my phone to the sit and fucos on driving.

After 15 minutes I've arrived at the manoban mansion and the maids and Butler's greet me. I just bow my head and run inside. I ran into the living but there's no one and the house is so quiet.

I walk back at the kitchen and saw the maid..

"Hey did Lisa and the others go somewhere?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Where did they go?"

"Sorry but, I don't know where they went ma'am" she bow and back from what she doing.

I heave a sigh and drive back home.

Jisoo look me worreidly when I enter the house with a teary eyes. She immediately approach me and give me a hug. I sob and hug her tight..

"I messed up chu" Jisoo broke the hug and look at me confusely.

"What do you mean you messed up? did something happened jen?" She drag me and make me sit in the couch and give me some water.

"Drink this first"

"Thanks chu"

"So what happened?"

"We were about to have a date today but I messed up.. and as you said Lisa came her and know that I go with my ex." I hug me knees and look outside.

"Oh my!! this is bad..." jisoo comment and shakes her head.

"I know chu"

"Did you try to call her?"

"I already did but her phone is busy maybe she turn it off. I even go to there house but they not their"

Where are you manoban.

"Maybe their just go somewhere Jen don't think too much and have a rest first. Just talk to her and explain everything tomorrow okay but now you need to rest" She took me to my room and help me go to my bed.

"You sleep first okay I will call you when dinner's ready"

Chu left and I tried to call Lisa again hoping she will answer this time but failed her phone is still off.. I sigh and try to sleep.

It's already dinner time when I woke up. I immediately check my phone to see a message or call but none. I put back my phone and then something caught my attention. There a follow on my night table.. I sit up from my bed and took the flowers and smell it. It's smell's familiar.. then I realized it's smells like the flower from there garden yesterday. Did she pick it for me.. I fell fluttered to think that she pick this beautiful flowers than to buy me. She so sweet..

I exit from my room and go to kitchen and find some vase but I stop when I remember what did she said yesterday. So instead of vase I some shovel and go outside ans find a good spot to plant this flowers..

After I finish from planting a back inside the house and take a bath before joining the two in the dining table.

"What did you do to the shovel Jen?" She look me suspiciously and gasp while covering her mouth.

"Don't tell me you burried someone on our backyard" I smack her head and get some chicken.

"Stop talking nonsense Chu. I just plant the flower. Is it from here right?" She nod and look me with pity.

"Your still not in relationship yet but why it look likes you two broke up" I just sigh.

"Tell me Jen" jisoo face me and look at me with serious face.

"Tell you what?" I'm confused what this chicken are talking about.

"Do you have feelings on my best friend?" she utter firmly.. I suddenly felt nervous. fuck!!

Just say it already jen.!!

"Yes unnie I have a feeling for Lisa"

Double update for you guys!!
Just don't forget to tap the ⭐..
and thank you for liking this a
story 🙉💕..