Chapter 34 (END)

Lisa's P.O.V.

I sighed in relief when I finally escaped from Jennie.. I felt so nervous earlier for lying and I scolded myself for being obvious. Thank god she believed what I said and didn't asked for more and go with her family..

Where already here at the bench waiting for them to come and I feel little anxious out off my nervousness.. Wendy noticed me back pacing in my spot, so she approached me and help me relax.

"You said this before when I made a surprise to joy and I want to said it to you too. Relax lis Im sure Jennie will say yes. That girl is so whipped on you so calm down your tits" I chuckles as she Pat my shoulder and give it squish. I nod at her and fix my long sleeves.

To make myself busy I help mom changed the kids shirt and sit beside them. Their are more excited than me to this surprise. They even helped me prepare for this and give me some ideas. My kids are so sweet and they love Jennie so much.. And I can't wait to put my last name on her and be my wife.

I already get the Permation from her parent's and Im greatful that they give me their blessings. I remember when I traveled to new Zealand just to asked them.. I lot of emotion came to me when I've arrived at their house. They already know our relationship and they supported us.. They looked surprised when they first saw me standing on their door way with a gift in hand and a Trembling body out of nervousness.. Who wouldn't tho. I will face the parents of the love of my life and asked them for their daughter's hands. Think god I didn't faint that time.. But those anxious feeling I felt is worth it when they approved and give me their blessing.. I was so happy that day that I hug the both of them immediately..

"Dada when is mommy coming?" I snap out to my train off thoughts when I heard my son talk to me.. I looked down and face him.

"They already on their way bud" He nod and smile widely at me..

"I'm excited to have mommy in our house dada" Leo said and giggle.

"Me too bud" I grin and fix his bangs.. Leo is so cute with his bangs.. I tried to asked him one's that we need to cut his bangs so it won't covered his eyes but he refused.. He like his bangs because of me.. He said he really look like me when he have that bangs.. This kid is really smart for his age.

"Dada can I have a dog?" I look at my side way to face my eldest daughter Ella.

"I want a cat too Dada" Leo butt in and grip on my sleeves to get my attention.

"Okay-Okay let's buy dog and cat with mommy Jennie tomorrow" I said and they cheered in happiness.. I laughed when Leo stood up from his chair and made a Celebratory dance.. He look like jollibee who's wiggling his butt..

"Chu said they are near already lis" Seulgi announced and my nervousness back when I heard it.. oOh my Gad!! this is it....

--

Jennie's P.O.V.

I knitted my brows in confusion when we arrived at th--. This is not restaurant. I look around and I just noticed were on the beach. What are we doing her!?.. I just want to eat and this chicken must be playing with me. What the heck are we doing here at the beach!! I look at Chu and I noticed she's avoiding my gaze so I grip on her collar to face me..

"What are we doing here at the beach Chu.. Im starving and I want to eat already!!" Jisoo gulp and look me in the eye but it's just fast co'z she look away immediately and loose my grip from her collar.

"Calm down jendeuk geez!"

"We will go down first guys. We're going to the restroom first just text us if you find some restaurant" Mom said as they excuse their self with Chu's parents, leave me here with Chu..