Chapter 10

Lisa's P.O.V.

I didn't sleep well last night because I was worried sick to my Ella. She had a stomach ache last night and I got panicked. I was about to bring her to the hospital but mom stop me and made me calm and give some medicine to Ella. I just felt relief when Ella fell asleep. But I still check her from time to time.

Mom wake me up to inform me that they have to go home already. There's something happen to the company and they needed their presence there.

"Btw lis I asked someone to come with you, I hope you don't mind"

"You didn't even asked me first mom" I complain and follow mom outside.

"Don't argue with me lis. I know it's hard to roam around with the three kids .. Those place are crowded and you need someone to look for the kids" she explain and offered me a coffee.

"So are you okay with it?"

"Do I have a choice.?"

"No" I groaned.

I sit on the couch with a coffee in hand and turn on the TV. It's nice that the weather is just fine today.  Co'z I don't want the kids to catch some cold, especially that the school opening is in next week. I want them to be healthy and in a good shape.

"Btw mom who's coming with us??. Do i know this people or can I trust these people with my kids"

I bombard her a lot of questions but she just ignored me and continue to what her doing .

"Stop asking many question lis. Just see it by yourself later"

"We need to go now. please kiss the kids for me and take care, see you at house tonight!!" She bid her good bye and go.

"Dada!"

I heard Ella's voice from the bedroom and I hurriedly run to check her.

When I get inside the bedrom, she's leaning to her head on the  board of the bed while fixing her disheveled hair. I asked her if something is wrong or aching but she shook her head and hugged me. I sigh in relief and carried her outside.

"What do you want to eat love?"
I ask, while swinging our body back and forth.

"Milk Dada and bread too"

"Coming right up"

I put her down to the coach and go to the kitchen to make her milk.

When I get back I saw her  watching her favorite movie frozen. I kiss her forehead and sit beside her.

"Why you wake up this already love?"

"I had a bad dreams Dada" Ella said with a teary eyes.

"Come here love"

I made her sit in my lap and ask her about her dream.

"I dream that you leave me on a dark room Dada. I keep calling you but, you just ignore me and walk away. I was so scared dada... Then when I woke up, your not there in the bed and i thought that you really did leave me. She burst into tears and burried her head on the crock of my neck. My heart hurts to see Ella like this.

"Shush love. that's enough. It was  only a dream okay it's not true" I comfort her and kiss her forehead.

"Dada's here okay stop crying. I won't leave you no matter what happened . Were a family and we alway's stick together"  I explain and hugged her tight while caressing her back. Minutes later I heard a little snore from her. I think she get tired from too much crying.

After I tucked back Ella on bed I proceed to the kitchen and make some breakfast for the kids.

I was preparing the table when I heard some knock from the door. I immediately go there. But before I open the door I peek on the pep hole to see who's the person outside.