Chapter 5

Lisa's P.O.V

This is the last month of vacation and mom suggest to have a trip on Disney land for the kids next week.

I can't help my smile when i see their reaction after mom declares the trip.

Leo keeps tailing me everywhere I go and helped me whenever I'm doing something. What can I say this boy is dada's boy. OBVIOUSLY dude co'z they don't have a mom and they don't have choice to make you their favorite. arg my mind battled me and I huffed while shaking my head.

Speaking of it im thankful that their not asking about having mom, co'z I don't have any idea what will i say to if they ask me about it.

Mom and dad bought them a bike yesterday and like chu I scolded them for spoiling the kids.

I allow them to bike around in the garden and watch them from afar while talking to chu.

This chicken addict is living on our house already and I don't have my privacy anymore co'z she's always sticking at my side hayss!. I think I adopt 4 kids not only three.

"Why you are my best friend again?"

She answer me with a grin and boost herself in front of me.

"Co'z I'm the best!!"

I huffed.

"Cut the crap chu your ruining my mood"

I shooed her and jog to the kids. Leo saw me and jog with me too but after a minute he make me carry him on my back.

"Hold tight buddy okay"

He nod his head continuesly and sign me to go on.

I stop and watch my two girls who had a bright smile on their faces while running away from chu.

Shaking my head I continue to walk not far away from them.

This is a best way to enjoy my school break than to waste it on a party or into a random dates that my best friend always set up for me.

I slowly my pace when I remember the brunette who keep bugging my head these past few years.

I hope your here right now with us, Do you still remember me? co'z me I can't even erased you in my mind. I regret being a coward back then. Maybe if I made a move instead of ignoring you, I'm sure you will be her right now by my side and helping me with our kids.

I sign and stop myself from thinking her and put Leo down before lying flat on the grass. You are so hopeless manoban.

"Dada hele" he put the pillow on my head and lie down beside me.

"This is nice, right buddy"

He nod his head and point the clouds above us.

"Leo can you pronounce your full name for Dada"

I get his attention and face him.

"My name is Leo --" he stop and look at me with pout.

"sowwy Dada I don't know my last name yet" I sit up and made him face me.

"Your Leo MANOBAN can you repeat what Dada said?"

"My name is Leo MANOBAN and I'm two yeals old"

he cheerfully said and sign his two fingers and giggle.

"How about you Dada how old ale you?"

He look up at me and wait for my answer.

"I'm 21 year's old buddy"