Chapter 3

Lisa's P.O.V.

It's been a week since the day a bring the kids home. In the first and second day they still shy being around and alway's clinging at my side, but after days they get settled and confident to roam around the mansion.

I woke up early this morning coz the kids asked me last night to cook for them a breakfast and im happily willing to do it, even tho. i'm not that good at kitchen but, I  can cook some perfect breakfast for them.

After I prepared the foods i cooked and walk upstairs and woke them up by tickling their feet.

Ella groan but sit up Immedately when she saw me and kiss me on the cheeks.

"Good morning dada" lily woke up too and greet me while fixing her missy hair and followed Ella down stairs.

But our sleepy head didn't even bother to my tickle. I grin when I think something that will make him woke up, I lean into his ear and whisper the word that definitely will wake him up and after a few second he sit up and look at me.

"Whele's the chicken dada" told yah. My boy had a same brain cell like chu now. I think I need to separate them from now on tsk.

"later buddy we will buy a bucket of it okay, but now let's get down first cuz your sisters are already waiting for us downstairs" he smiled and lift his little arm to me, I carry him and walk downstairs to see a frowning lily who look pissed off.

"What's with the face love?" lily face me with cross arms.

"I'm sooo hungry Dada and your so sloow I keep waiting here a zilion years" here we go again and her silly words.

"Sorry love i ne--" "it's Leo's fault right cuz his sleepy head" she cut me off and glared at his brother and before I can talk to her Leo talk back and glared back at her.

"it's not my faut you  munks munks"(it's chipmunks)

"Monkey"

"munks munks"

"Monkey ooh ohh  aahh aahh" lily made a monkey face and stick her tongue out to leo.

"Hey kid's that's enough, you know it's bad to fight in front of food right?" they stop from bickering and nod at me.

"so what will you say to each other"

"it's Lily's faut dada" Leo bark again and point lily and pout.

"no it's not"

"Lily, Leo listen to dada" Ella get in the two and made them face to face.

"so what will you say to each other?" Leo look at me with teary eyes before utter the word to his sister.

"Sowwy lily"

"Sorry Leo" after that they hug each other and back to their sit.

After breakfast we settled in the living room and watch some cartoons Leo's sitting in my lap while lily and ella is lying in the couch.

"Good morning kids" Leo immediately crawl from my lap and go to his papo.

"Papo don't move thele's a fly on youl nose" I burst out into laughter when Leo smacks dad on the nose.

"Oh my gad leo" I get Leo from dad and face him.

"It's not a fly buddy, that is mole say sorry to papo"

"Sowwy papo I thought it's a fly"

"It's okay leo" mom look at dad face and laugh again. I want to laugh too, but dad glared at me.

"oh come on dad! sorry to laugh but it's epic hahaha"

"Stop it already lis, btw I heared that your going somewhere?"

"Yeah I will bring the kids to the mall and buy some thing they need why?"

"Want me to come with you?"

"I can handle mom don't worry"

"Dada is aunty Chu coming with us too?"

"Yes buddy so we better prepare now so we can go early" he stand up on my lap and go to his sister.

Having three kids is not easy specialy time's like this that I was having trouble thinking what to do first.

The door of our room slowly open and mom peek inside the room. "Need a hand lis" I nod and smiled thankfully to mom.

Mom take lily and Ella to the bathroom and Leo and I proceed to another bathroom to take a bath. I stripped Leo's clothes and put him to the bathtub. He giggles when I put some soap on his little buddy and splash some water on my face.

When we go outside of the bathroom Leo hold my chin and kiss me on the cheek it caused me to grin and kiss him back on the nose.

We changed quick and back to our room and my girls are already done and looking beautiful.

"Hello my babies" chu barged in the room and hug the kids.

"their are my kids chu not you"

"Oh come on limario!! don't be so unfair were best friends so what's yours is mine too haha" I smack her on the head.

"It's for couple's chu not for best friends"

When we go downstairs mom and dad look at us in awe.

"You look like you see Lisa got an award aunty hehe" jisoo blurted out and we laugh to her silliness.

I saw some tears from mom, I rolled my eyes and continue to drag the kids.

"Your being emotional mom"

"It's tears of joy lis, i can't still believe the stubborn and hard headed like you, turns out into a perfect parent like now"

Chu wiped her imaginary tears and hug mom.

"She grew up so will aunty that's because of me hehe"

"Your ruin mom's moment dude" I face mom and hug her.

"enough of this drama mom, I love you but we need to go now, right kids"

"Yesss Dadaa!" they said in union.

Jisoo insists to drive so i let her and sit on the shot gun while the kids is happily sitting at the back.

I tell jisoo what happen earlier with dad and she burst into laughter and give a high five to leo.

"Btw chu I thought your going to new Zealand this week why are you still here" She grin and look at me before answering my question.

"I change my mind"

"Are you for real? you never skip your vacation there every year what makes you change your mind?" I seriously look at her reaction and she point the kids with her lips.

"I'm been fund on your kids now lis and I want to be with them always" is this really my best friend oh my gad I feel like talking to another person.

I look at her confused and drink some water.

"Hey don't look at me like that I'm serious and besides no need
to go there anymore cuz my cousin will be back her for go-" before she can finish her sentence i accidentally spit out the water on her face, I got startled and help her wipe her face.

"Oh my god chu I'm soorry"

She look at me with a smirk on her face oh-oh.

"Still her hah, I don't understand why you didn't made a move to get her back then.