Chapter 24(M)

Lisa's P.O.V.

Jennie keeps on clinging on me like koala since she saw a group of girls eyeing me earlier..

The others are swimming already and waving at us. But Jennie and I are still here at the cottage. I'm waiting for her to finish applying some sun screen to her body..

I was looking at her attentively while she's rubbing the lotion un to her legs. I bite my lip instantly when I saw her take off the shirt that covering her bikini. I immediately approached her and rubbed her thigh, she then face me and slap my hand.

"Keep your hands in yourself manoban" I groan. she then chuckled smirk at me.

"How can I? You are so hot and I can't help myself not to touch you that's unfair" I whine and look at her. then some naughty thoughts come to my mind.

"Do you want to go back in the room and Fuck instead of swimming love" I suggest and grin at her

"Go by yourself manoban I wanna swim" Jennie said and leave. aish this girl is so savage.
I followed her and whine like a kid..

"Stop whining manoban"

"I'm not winning kim" I protest and approach Leo who playing at the sand with Wendy.

"Dada what taking you so long?"

"I ask your dada to help me on something bud" Jennie answered Leo and kiss his forehead.

Jennie join the girls and leave me with Leo and my gang. I carried Leo in my arms and go to the deep part of the beach. He's holding me so tight, afraid as if he will fall down from me.

"Calm down bud. Dada's here so just relax okay" He nod and calm at my arms. Minutes later he start to play the water and put some on my head.

"I'm the dada now co'z I'm the one who's bathing you dada oops" He covered her mouth and giggle at his silliness.

"Lets dip down bud you will love it"

"Down there" He point the water and look at me..

"Yes bud you will enjoy it. Just cover your nose first and close your eyes" He follow what I said and cling tight on me again. I engage first before we dip down in the water..

"Wow!! it's so good dada I wanna do it again!!" I nod and about to dip again when someone get my attention.

"Hey cutie can I join with you here" The girl said cutely my and smiled at me.

"No were good here mis--"

"I'm Krystal" she cut me off by telling her name and look me derictly in the eyes. I gulp and look around to check if Jennie is looking at me and I felt shivered when I see a cat eyes sending dagger look at me. I saw her swim immediately into our direction.. Oh no this is bad..

"So what your name cutie?" I was about to answer when Jennie pop up from nowhere and give me I peck in the lips and face the girl.

"Her name is mine so back off girl!!" Jennie instantly said and shoo the girl away. The girl just rolled her eyes on Jennie and walk away.

"Let talk about it later manoban" Jennie said and storm away from us..

"Oh come on! I didn't do wrong her Right bud?" He nod and cup my cheeks.. I sigh and followed Jennie.

-

The others came to our room again and eat dinner with us. Jennie is still avoiding me and the others notice it.

After dinner Wendy and seulgi bring out the beers as they settled at the dining room.

I took the kids in the bed and read them a book to sleep. After a  minute i heard a little snore from them. I close the book and fix the duvet to cover them before I go out from the room.