Chapter 4

Lisa's P.O.V.

We arrived at the mall late cuz chu is so slow driver. So we find some restaurant first cuz it's already lunch and lily is already whining.

I put lily and Leo on the high chair and put their bib. I give the kids the menu and allow them to pick what they want.

After a minute our food arrived and the kids start to dig in when I put the food on their plate, Leo get a fistful of noodle by his hand and put on his mouth. He's not a fan of fork or spoon. He always used his little hand to eat he's still a baby so i allow him to do what he want.

We just arrived but his face is already a mess, thank god I bring a lot of shirts for him.

"What will you gonna do to them if the school start lis? you can't bring them to school even tho it's yours"

"I know that id--" I cut off my own words cuz I have a kids in front of me. I don't want them to catch up some bad words specially from me that's a big no-no.

"I will enroll them in school" I Continue and give some rice to lilly's plate.

"So you all be going to school?" she confirm "that's nice lis, then when you go home you will asked your kids how's school and they will asked you too haha"

"Can you be serious just once chu" I feel annoyed by her jokes and glared at her. Why they alway's thinking that i can handle things like this. I'm not a kid or the old lisa who played around anymore I grew up for the better and I will proved it to them.

"Dada ale you mad?" Leo get my attention by holding my chin and look me in the eye. I calm myself first and smiled at him.

"No buddy, see Dada's happy" I show him my biggest smile and he kiss my cheeks.

"Sorry earlier dude I was just kidding" jisoo whisper in my side and pat my shoulder i answer her with nod and drag the kids outside of the restaurant.

Chu's the one holding Ella and lily while I carried leo and my backpack. We roam around the mall and go to the kids store.

Leo go down from me when he see the cart and drag me there. I put him inside and bring another cart for chu. Chu put lily inside the cart and help ella to push the cart.

"Dada tooysss!" leo points his little hand to the toy section and I push the cart their, to my surprise chu and my girls are already here and their cart oh my god my eyes widen when I see their cart full of toys.

"That's a lot chu don't spoil my kids like this. I don't want them to think that they can always get what they want" I scold her and she give me a peace sign.

"Just this one only dude after this I promise I will only give them one" I sigh but nod at her cuz I know she will not stop until i give in.

"chu can you look for the kids first I will just put this first on the car" I point the massive shopping bag that full of kids things she bought for them.

"Yess dude we will just stay here at the food court" I look at her sternly and she gulp.

"I promise I will handle them with care" she cross her heart and hold Leo tight on her lap.

"You better be or you better be say goodbye to your chickens"

I live them on the food court and make my way to the parking lot.

After I put the shopping bag at the car I lock the door and get inside of the mall.

"Lisa?" I stop my track when someone called my name and face her.

"Yes do I know you miss?"i tried to recognized her but failed.

"After that hot night we shared you forgot me already" she flash a sly smirk and bite her lips seductively.

"Oh sorry but I don't really remember you and I need to go someone's waiting for me" I was about to go when she held my elbow and kiss my chicks. I got startled and push her.

"Feisty I like that babe" she fix her skirt and wink at me.

"I don't have time for this miss okay find someone to messed with, I need to go" she was about to talk again when I live her and made my way to the food court.

Ella and lily saw me from afar and waved at me.

"What did you get for them chu?"

"Oh I think it's a ice cream dude, obviously want some?" she said sarcastically and rolled her eyes.

"Dada it's yum yum" Leo show me his ice cream and I shake my head to see his messy face, time to change again.

"What takes you so long dude"

"I encounter some crazy girl on my way here"

"Ohh" she smirk

"Is this crazy girl has a name" she wiggled her eyebrows and look me suspiciously.

"It's not what you think chu I don't even know her name she only said that we have hot night before" I said it slowly so that kids won't hear it.

"can I borrow your face sometimes dude so that I can have a hot night too I really envy you too have a face like that" she said emotionally and pout.

"Come on chu your beautiful inside and out just blind people only can't appreciate that"

"Thanks man, you really the best best friend on the whole wide world" she hug me and whispered  "I will just go to the restroom dude I think my gal bladder will burst out any minute"

"Your so gross chu just go already"

"So kids want to come with me" the kids face lift up to her with excitement.

"Where's to aunty chu?" lily ask excitedly and go down from her sit.

"to theee" she made a drum roll and the kids patiently waiting for her childish act.

"bathroom haha" chu reaction is epic cuz after the kids hear what she said they continue to eat and ignored her like nothing happened. I can't help but laugh at her.

"come here buddy let's clean you up" he look at his face and smiled at me.

"I'm still clean dada look" He point his shirt.

"You look like a monkey leo" lily blurted out.

"Dadaaa" Leo whine and hug my side.

"It's okay buddy let me change your shirt first, so lily won't tease you okay"

We got home at six thirty and Im exhausted. I live them to mom first to the living room and go upstairs to take a bath.

After I clean up they already on the dining table eating.

"Dada i eat a lot" he open his tummy and cares it, I chuckle to his cuteness and ruffled his hair.