Chapter 16

Lisa's P.O.V.

It's already midnight but I'm still awake. I've been rolling in my bed for almost two hours finding a comfortable position to sleep but nothing happened. I can't stop thinking about the conversation of Leo and Jennie earlier.

I was about to go back on the table when I eardrop their conversation. I didn't mean to listen to them but my curiosity pursued me and listen secretly on what they talking about.

_

"can you be our mommy?" that was o heard what Leo said to Jennie. I was about to go there and stop Leo from talking but I pause when I heard what Jennie answered to Leo.

"Do you really want me to be your mom?" Leo nod and smile cutely to Jennie.

"I will love to leo!!"Leo smile widely and hug jennie tight. that kid is really a charmer. My heart start to beat fast again just looking at her sitting beautifully on that chair and to see her gummy smile, I wish i could see that smile every morning when I woke up. Obcourse you can manoban court her and ask her to be your girlfriend that easy tho..shup up mind it's easy to say but hard to do.

"But how about your Dada ?" I snap out from day dreaming when I heard her talk again.. I really wanna go their and say it's okay but I feel stuck on my spot and too coward to stop their conversation.   

"It's okay mom I will ask Dada about it.. I will be good boy and won't argue about going to school anymore to get dada's approval" I'm surprised on leo. Is he really  two years old?. He talk like a big guy making a deal. I shake my head and continue to listen on them.

"Your so cute Leo" Jennie giggle and pinch Leo's nose.

"So it's a deal..? can i call you a mom now?" Leo said with the puppy eyes and patiently waiting for Jennie's answer..

"I can't resist that puppy eyes of you.. So yes but you need to ask your dada's first okay. I don't want her to get upset" Aww she look cute and I want to pinch that dumpling cheek she have.

"Thank you mommy!!" Leo celebrate and hug Jennie again before he stand and approach her two sisters.

That's a good one bud I envy on Leo co'z he got a lot of hugs from Jen..

I follow Leo's move and he look likes saying something to his sister and they cheer and go to jennie.

"Mommy" they all hug Jennie that caught her off guard she looks surprised but hug back the kids. It was the first time I saw them so happy like this and I can help myself to get teary from the sight of them. This is the first time they met jennie but they instantly hook at her...

-

Fuck!! Stop thinking and get some sleep manoban. my mind scold me. I heave a sign and look at the time on my phone. it's 12:30 already. I put my phone back under my pillow and about to close my eyes when I heard a chime from my phone. I immediately open my phone to see a message from Kim. I sit up lean on my back on the board and read the message.

Kitten😻:Hey lis still up?

This is the first time she called me lis. and I grin like an idiot while reading her message.. but why this kitten still up btw?.

Me:No I'm not..

Kitten😻:Cut the crap manobangs!! 😝

Me:So you just text me to make fun with me? I feel hurt😥 kim

Kitten😻: noo!! I'm just kidding..🙁

Me: I know 😆✌.. you look like a kitten when your pouting kim...