Chapter 6

Lisa's P.O.V.

I groan when I heard my alarm clock and turn it off immediately. I slept late last night, packing everything for our Hongkong's trip today that's why I feel like a zombie right now.

I carefully get leo from my chest but his eyes flick open endicate that his already awake. He was about to cry, so i carried him from the bed and go to the bathroom.

Rampaging from the closet I changed his pajama into a comfortable sleeveless shirt an a pair of short.

After Leo and I changed our clothes we go down stairs to eat some breakfast.

When we reach down stairs there's a suit case who already lining at the living room. I think it's mom's luggage. Obviously co'z the suit case is pink.

I put leo down and open the fridge to get some water. Then I feel a tap on my leg. I look back and saw leo who pointing his hands on the box of fresh milk inside the fridge.

Leo is silent mode when he woke up every morning. He will just cling on me and point the thing he want or want to do.

But in the afternoon he will back to his cheerful self again. what a moody kid.

That's the reason why I always separate lily and leo every morning. To less the bickering co'z they always fight even in just a little things. And when they start to bicker it will last until night and won't talk to each other.

I put some milk in the glass and put in the table. Leo's didn't waste time and drink the milk bottoms up.

"Good boy"

Mom came from the kitchen and the maid tail her behind with the foods in hand.

"My little Leo is early today" mom kissed Leo on the cheeks and sit beside us, but my boy didn't even bother to greet her mamo back.

I'm lazy to go upstairs so I just i asked the maids to get the girls.

"You look like zombie lis did you finish packing lastnight?. I told you I will help you but your so stubborn"

I groan.

"Come on mom I don't need some nagging"

"I'm just saying lis."

"Good morning mam0/Dada!!"
the girls greet us and settled their self on the sit.

I put the a lot of foods on the kids plate and they happily eat it without complain.

Mom tells kids the story about our first trip on Hongkong and the kids felt excited about it.

I was waiting jisoo to come when mom talk.

"She left early this morning, she told me she will message you"

That's strange. In a good way haha. I will be peaceful in four days without annoying chu by my side thanks god.

I was about to get some pancake when i see on my side view that the two are sending shark looks and about to bark in each other.
so i stand on my spot and carry Leo.

"We will take a bath first. and you two" I point the girls and they look at me.

"You go upstairs after you finish okay. Ella hold your little sister at the stairs okay" i continue and the two nod their heads.

"Copy Dada" and made a salute gesture.

My phone vibrate and I pull it out from my pocket to see a message from chu.

Chicken🐔: Hey limario I know your wondering why Im not there and I want to inform you that I have a Bussiness matter to do. So I'm sorry I can't come with you guy's just kiss the kids for me and give them my gift I left some cash on your desk last night and use that to buy some toys for kids hehe anyeong.

Me:Business your foot chu.

Chicken🐔:😏 This business will be your business soon my friend. Please take good care of my kids.

Me: My kids chu!! my kids!! for the nth time don't assume it that their yours .

Chicken🐔: Calm down your tits man. I will go now just enjoy your vacation with your little family. Bring me home some snacks okay bye limario luv you 😘 and the kids 😘😘.

I turn off my phone and stripped my clothes before i get inside the shower. I allow Leo to play on the bathtub first so that I can clean my self without disturb.

After I put some boxer and sport bra I came back to Leo and clean him up.

Minutes later the girls arrived and go to the bathroom to take a bath. While I'll ready their clothes.

We are wearing a matching outfit today that mom gives us.

When every one is already dress up I asked the butler to put our suit case on the car and drag the kids down stairs.

"ahh you guy's looks so cute let me take a picture of you first" I was about to walk but mom stop me.

"You too silly. Okay 1,2,3 say Disney!!"

"Disney!!" they shout and we smiled the the camera.

The drived at the airport is full of laughter and corny jokes of dad.

The kids can't stop laughing from the jokes that dad's tell them. He kept entertaining the kids so I took it as an upportunity to take a little nap.

I wake up when I feel something that lands on my lap. I look down to see lily's sleeping state with a disheveled hair.

I look from outside and saw that were near at the airport so a slowly tap lily's back to wake her up. And after a two tap she sit up and look and me.

"Mom can you please wake Ella up were near already"

I put lily on my lap and fix her hair. I m not used to this kind of things but I learn it from the YouTube for the girls.

From how to ponytail, about the clothes will their wear and even the first aid things when theres an emergency incident.

It's all new to me and I need to be prepared to anything. I want to be hands on to them.

We walk inside to see a crowded airport. their's a lot of passenger today. I hope the kids will be fine co'z this is their first trip. 

Mom and dad check in our Baggage and and take the kids on the food court. I buy the kids some snack while waiting for our boarding so that they will not bored.

I help Leo to eat but he keeps on complaining that he wants to eat by himself. He pout and tried to grab the chicken but I move it away from him so that he can't reach it .

"All the passenger of flight 237 Hongkong Disneyland please proceed to the boarding line. Thank you and have a safe flight!"

We get up from our set and proceeds to the boarding line. I drop Leo down and hold his little hand while mom and dad hold my girls.

When we settled on the chair I put Leo on my chest and make him sleep.

Hongkong Here we come.