Chapter 28

Lisa's P.O.V.

This Unexpected event makes me insane. We're just having fun earlier then now, were all panicking about Leo's abduction.

I was about to go on the place that asshole place already but Jennie and my friends stopped me. They told me to calm down first and make a plan.. But Fuck!! how can I calm down if my son is being kidnap with a psycho. I don't know what hanbin was thinking and I'm worried sick for my son. Im sure his so scared and looking for me now.

"Arg!! This is my fault!!" I burst out and punch the wall continuesly until my hand bleed. they all get startled and looking me worriedly. Jennie then come to me and calm me down by hugging me.

"Hurting yourself won't help the situation love. You need to be strong for Leo" I face her and nod..

"I'm sorry love I'm just worried sick at Leo and I want to do something already"

"Relax lis. come here first and let's make a plan"

Dad join us in the living room and give me the suitcase with the money.. He was the one who prepare the money and contact all of his men who will secretly come with me.. Dad told me that they are professionals and I never doubt it . I refuse his offer first co'z I don't want the situation to be complicated if hanbin found out I didn't obey what he said. But dad assured me that he won't notice them so I agreed.

I look at my watch and it's been already 5 hours since the abduction of Leo.. I can't help not to tear up when I think about him. He's still a baby and he doesn't deserve this..

"I think I should go now hanbin said I will go there at 8 and it's 7.30 already..

"love I wanna come with you" Jennie said and hold my hand as she look me worriedly in the eyes.

"No love .. I don't want something happen to you too. so it's better for you to stay her.. Dad's mens were there too so dont worry. I will bring Leo home" I said and kiss her on the forehead. I know she's worried about me but I need to do this. My sons life is depends on me.

"Just be careful lis. Bring Leo back okay" Dad said and hug me.

"We will follow you carefully lis. Make sure not to be dead by then. You still have to give your kids more siblings so you better be careful" I chuckle and nod at the three.

"I'm going now love please just stay here and wait for us" She nod and give peck me on the forehead.

"For protection"

They walk me out side and help me put the money inside the car..
I heave a sigh before I start the car and type the address hanbin told me.. It was 20 minutes drive.

I arrived and the address hanbin told me. I turn off the engine of my car first before I look around in the area. It's a abandoned building with the trees surrounding so it won't easy to find. I didn't know hanbin is smart to chose this hide out.

I go down from the car when i saw a two men approaching me with a gun..

"Are you Lisa manoban?" I nod then the man check me if I have some weapon on my body. When he didn't saw anything he ask to me to walk and follow them. I get the money in the back of the car first before I follow them.. Their are looking straight ahead while walking so I took it a Upportunity  to look around and check if dads men is already in the position..

I sigh in relief when I saw some of them hiding like a Comopladg around the area. I wonder how many of them are here.

"Walk faster!!" I snap out when the other man shout and start to push me forward to walk inside.

My heart aches when we got inside the building and saw Leo sitting at the chair with tied hand and a swollen eyes. He must be crying soomuch .. I want to run to him and embrace him in my arms but I can't. I need to be careful so nothing will happen to him.

"Well, well, well look who's here?" Hanbin clap his hand and approach me.

"Let my son go already hanbin I bring your money so let him go now"

"Ow so you think that's what I want money?" He smirk and look at me.

"Why are you doing this hanbin!?"

"What do you think manoban?"

"I will not ask you if I already know hanbin"

"I will explain to you then" He sign his men to hold me and punch me in the stomach. I groan in pain and fell down on my knees..He then lean down to level me and look angrily at me.

"You took Jennie away from me. if not because of you. she will still chose me. but you fucking come in her life and lost my chance!!"

"It's your fault you cheat on her asshole and for your information I didn't took Jennie away from you. Co'z I'm in love with her since were high school so I was the first who know her" He glared at me and punch me two times in the face. I cough hard and spit a blood on the floor. He mockingly smirk at me and kick me in the stomach he was about to punch me again when we hear some gun shot-

*blag* Hanbin fall down on the floor when he got hit by a gun in the shoulder. I saw his two men already lying in the floor full of blood and I took it a chance to move and go to Leo. He look scared,vulnerable he most be shock about the gun shot.  He cried when I untied his hands and feet and hug me tight..

"Shhh Dada's here now bud your safe now"

"Da-da~~~" He cried hard on my arms and grip on my neck tight afraid that he will be alone again..    

"I wa-nna go ho-me now da-da" I nod and kiss his forehead..

"yes bud were going home now your sister and mommy Jen is waiting for you there so stop crying already" I wipe his tears and stand then I froze when I feel someone's pointed a gun on my head..

"No one's gonna have there happy ending manoban!!" Hanbin said in pain while pointing a gone on my head..Fucking fuck I thought this asshole is dead already. I panicked and held Leo tight in my arms and think some idea.

He was already weak so I have a chance to fight with him and get the gun, but I need to make sure Leo's safety first. I look around the corner and saw a wall. that can make. all I have to do is make sure Leo can run there and hide
1.2.3. I count and put Leo immediately down on the ground as I snatched the gun in hanbin but his firm at holding it tight. I grip it on the gun tight make sure hanbin can't move it and point to the ceiling before a shout at Leo.

"Bud hide there first faster!!" I shout at Leo and he immediately run in the corner to hide.. So it was between me and hanbin now..

We were grabbing the gun back and forth when it suddenly fired. We look at each other to look who got hit. I wince and greeted my teeth when i feel a pain in my left shoulder. He then fall down in the floor when someone hit him hard with something in the head. He lost conscious. I look on my shoulder to see a lot of blood dripping in to my shirt I tried to cover it by pushing my hand but it's just adding the pain. I feel so weak and fall on the ground then  heard my friends shout my name before I close my eyes and go to the dark.

"MANOBAN!!!"