Chapter 12

Lisa's P.O.V.

We are currently here at the mall buying school stuff of the kids. Wendy and Seulgi are quietly following me while holding Ella and lily.

I'm still pissed at them yesterday for pranking me. And I'm still avoiding them until now. They keep on apologizing and try to make me smile but I keep being firm and ignored them.

The kids still blabbering about yesterday, especially Leo who keep praising chu for bringing him a bucket of chicken.

I'm still wondering what happen to chu yesterday. She's like a mushroom who appears out of nowhere and gone again. what's the deal of that chicken.  She keeps on calling me earlier but I'm too busy with the kids and don't have time to talk to her.

I borrow some cash to mom co'z I don't want to use my black card. I don't want to brag about my status and to treat me differently. I just want to be simple .

"Dada I'm hungry already" lily said and cling to my leg.

"But we just arrived love. Here take this first" I fish out some biscuit from her bag and give to her. She automatically smile and eat the biscuits.

"You know lis when I first saw Ella. I thought her mother is jennie" I gasp and glared at her.

I look Ella and secretly check her from head to toe. Then I realized Wendy is right. They really look a like. From the brunette hair ella had and the gummy smile and those cat eyes. Oh-oh maybe that's the reason while I feel connected to Ella when I first saw her co'z she really look like jennie.

I heard Wendy clear her throat and I look away from Ella.

"So am I right?" she smirk and eyed me teasingly. I shove her away and continue to walk.

I already enrolled the kids to the primary school near the house And they are very excited to go to school except for my boy. He said he don't want to go to school anymore co'z already smart like me. He even show me how to count but only in 1 to 10. What a silly boy.

I let the kids choose what design they like on their stuff and they gladly pick it from the shelves.

"YAHOO LIMARIO!!"

I was busy following the kids when I heard someone calling my name. I just ignored it and continue to walk but this chicken addict is a tease and shout again.

"Hey limario with a bangs"

I mouth her 'What the fuck' and look down from embarrassment co'z all the attention of the people on the store is on us now.

"Okay the show is done go back on what your doing now" She shoo all the people. and walk towards our direction.

"Your crazy chu" I throw her the scotch tape im holding and it land on her chest.

"Ow my tits lis!! your hurting them" she playfully glared at me at cover her chest.

"As if you have something hiding there chu haha" Seulgi tease chu and laugh at her.

"I don't really know why I have a friends like you guys" jisoo said and huffed. She most be pissed off already.

"I don't know tho. co'z I'm always asking the same question to myself too" I can't hold my laugh anymore so I burst into laughter Even chu start to laugh too. The people inside are already watching us weirdly. they must be thinking that were crazy.

"What's funny dada" Leo asked and notice chu.

"Hi aunty chu-chu do you have chicken for me?" Leo innocently ask to jisoo.