"What are you smiling at, dumbass?" Yongsun said smiling, albeit confused. She raised an eyebrow as she watched Byul's grin disappear in a fraction of a second.

"I wasn't smiling, idiot." Byulyi said, her cheeks red as she turned her back on Yongsun to take their dinner out of the oven. Yongsun frowned at the weird behavior, but she decided to let it go, for now.

"Uh, okay then..."
They sat at the table, eating in a slightly uncomfortable silence, which was unusual since normally their meals were entertained by Yongsun's nonstop talking (which Byul secretly loved, but pretended to be annoyed), until Byul cleared her throat awkwardly.

"So, ah... What's the plan for this quarantine?" She asked, slightly scared that touching the subject would make Yongsun nervous again. Fortunately, Yong's worries were pushed away and the girl had entered her leader mode.

"Well, luckily for us, I'm pretty paranoid sometimes, so I bought groceries for the whole month. We just have to be careful, maybe instead of going out to buy the groceries we could have them delivered... I don't know, let's not worry about that right now, we're all set. How are you feeling about this, Byul-ah?" She asked, placing her hand gently on top of Byulyi's rubbing it with her thumb. Her face showed genuine concern for the younger girl, since she knew staying inside for long periods of time could take a toll on her.

"I'll be alright. I'll just have to distract myself. Lucky me, I got stuck with you" Byul smiled and poked Yongsun's nose as she uttered the last word, making her giggle. They stared at each other in silence until Yongsun decided to clear the table. Byul and her stood up at the same time, and before Yongsun could even reach her own empty plate, Moonbyul grabbed her wrist softly, moving to her side.

"Hey, unnie, hold up. Your mouth is dirty." She then proceeded to pick up a napkin and gently dab it at the corner of Yongsun's mouth. She put the napkin down on the table and used her other hand to move a strand of hair out of the girl's face. Once again, they stared at each other in silence, smiling. This time, it wasn't an awkward silence, rather a silence that allowed both of them to take in the other's features. Byulyi took her time to look at her beautiful brown eyes, that held some light due to her smile. She took in her gorgeous smile, and the way she looked at her so innocently, not knowing what was going on inside her head.

"Yong-" Byul started, only to be interrupted by both her and Yongsun's phones ringing, indicating a video call. The girls jumped, startled at the sudden change in the atmosphere, rushing to their respective cellphones.

"Oh, Wheein-ah is trying to start a video call in the group chat" Yongsun said, moving to the couch so they could talk more comfortably. "Don't bother picking up, it will only cause interference." Byulyi nodded and swiftly made her way to the kitchen, where she cleaned up a bit before Yongsun had the chance, or even noticed, clearing the table and putting the plates and cutlery in the dishwasher.
Meanwhile, Yongsun was talking to Wheein and Hyejin.

"Wheein-ah, Hyejin-ah! What's up?" Yongsun said hello cheerfully, watching as both waved from Wheein's screen.

"They must've gotten stuck together as well.", Yongsun thought, not finding anything weird about it since the two girls were practically attached at the hip, like herself and Byulyi.
"Hi unnie! I just wanted to check up on everyone, see how you were doing with this whole quarantine thing" Wheein explained.

"I'm doing pretty good! I just had dinner." Yongsun said. However, neither girl really heard what she has said, too worried checking if Byulyi had picked up yet.

"What's taking that idiot so long?" Hyejin said, calling Byulyi once again. At the same time, Byul was returning from the kitchen, sitting next to Yongsun.

"Hyejin-ah, calm your ass down." She said once she appeared in front of the camera.

"Unnie? You got stuck at Yongsun unnie's place didn't you?" Hyejin said, smirking slightly.

"I was already here when they announced the quarantine, I'm not just gonna leave in this condition, right? Besides, you're the one to talk." Byul said, smirking right back.

Yongsun and Wheein looked at them, confused.
Hyejin and Byulyi both knew about the other's crush, and they teased each other about it all the time.

"Well, at least none of us is alone..." Yongsun said, suspicious of her friend's antics.
Nevertheless, she readjusted her position on the couch, leaning back on Moonbyul, who placed her arm around Yong almost immediately.

"Look at you two." Wheein mocked. "I still remember when you were at each other's throats" She continues teasing, pretending to wipe a tear out of the corner of her eye and sniffing "I still have nightmares with it... the cereal everywhere, the screams... it was awful!". The small girl pretended to sob into Hyejin's shoulder, who laughed and held her while she fake cried.

Yongsun rolled her eyes at her smallest friend, who didn't miss the blush creeping up on her cheeks. Byulyi remained quiet, looking at Yong and smiling at her eye roll.
The next hour is spent talking with the group's maknaes, until Wheein and Hyejin decide to go, since they were hungry.

Yongsun put her phone away and turned to Byulyi.

"I gotta go clean the kitchen, pick a movie, I'll be right back." She said, begging to stand up. Moonbyul tightened her grip around the smaller girl's waist, keeping her from getting on her feet. Yongsun looked back at her, confusion written in her face.

"I already cleaned the kitchen, and the dishwasher is running."

The look that Yongsun gave her was unreadable, but soon enough it was replaced by a scowl, which was followed by a gentle slap in the back of her head.

"Didn't I tell you I would do that?" Yong tried to keep the scowl on her face, but Byulyi's sheepish expression brought a soft smile to her face. "Thank you, Byulie.". She said, placing a kiss on the girl's cheek. She turned towards the TV and picked up the remote. "But as revenge, I get to pick the movie."

No response came from the black haired girl, who was dumbfounded, looking at the top of Yong's hair.

What the fuck was that?