아홉

"Now, what's that story with Hyejin? Tell me every detail so that I know how violent her death must be." Yongsun widened her eyes at the question.

In order to tell Byulyi that story, she'd have to admit that she had heard her in the bathroom six days prior.

"Well... You see..." She started, stumbling on her words. This was quite an embarrassing topic. Byul sensed the girl's nervousness and placed a soft hand on her thigh.

"It's okay, Yong. You don't have to tell me. I just asked because... well, I told Hyejin that I like you. And seeing that she texted you about this, knowing how I felt... It felt a lot like she was trying to set us up."

"Oh fuck, they definitely were." Yongsun said, her mind going back to the texts they've exchanged.

"So Wheein knows too?" Byul asks, raising an eyebrow in amusement. Yongsun grimaced and looked at her sheepishly.

"Sorry Byul-ah... I needed advice."
Byul giggled softly.

"We really were kind of oblivious weren't we?" She asked, earning a gentle slap on her arm.

"I thought I was pretty obvious when I almost kissed you on the second day! You were the one who chickened out." Yongsun said matter-of-factly.

"I'm beginning to think it was easy for them to set us up. I told Hyejin about that as well." Byul said.

"Well then. We cannot let them win this easily, can we?" Yongsun says, smirking at Byul.

"What are you suggesting?" Byul asked, genuinely confused.

"I'm saying that if we don't tell them what just happened, they'll continue trying to make it happen until they get frustrated."

"That's evil. I love it." Byul laughed, kissing Yong's cheek. The older girl wasn't expecting it and suddenly got shy, blushing hard and hiding her face. This act made Byul smile widely. She gently turned Yongsun's face towards her and kissed her shortly.

"You better get used to this." She said, smirking. This action made Yong slap her shoulder, her dolphin laugh coming out, her blush more intense.

"Byul-ah! You don't have to be greasy anymore, for God's sake!"

"Being greasy is a part of my personality. It will always be here." Byul said, winking at Yongsun, who rolled her eyes, albeit smiling.

Yong picked her phone up and replied to Hyejin on the group chat they used to talk about the subject.

Yongsun
No, Hyejin

Ahnyoncé
You're frustrating

Wheepup
Hyejin, chill, give her some time

Ahnyoncé
How much do you wanna bet she chickened out again

Ahnyoncé
🐔🐔

Reading this, Byul turned to Yongsun.

"Wait. Again?" She asked. Yongsun was embarrassed now.

"HEY, AT LEAST I TRIED TO DO SOMETHING." She yelled, making Moonbyul laugh.

"I know, you were braver than I was." Byul said, tapping Yongsun's chin.

Yongsun
Jinnie

Yongsun
I am trying my best here

Yongsun
If you could kindly FUCK OFF

Yongsun
I'd appreciate it

Ahnyoncé
No

Ahnyoncé
Y'all should fuck

Ahnyoncé
I'm trying to make that happen

Ahnyoncé
For the sake of this fanfic's readers

Yongsun
Hyejin, we're not gonna fuck

Yongsun let Byul read the texts while she went to get some water.

"We're not gonna fuck?" Byul asked upon her return, seemingly innocently on the outside, but smirking on the inside.
Yongsun, who was peacefully taking a sip of her water, obviously choked on it, coughing.

"B-Byul-ah, it's just so Hyejin doesn't know, I-"

"So we are gonna fuck?" Byul said, not being able to contain her smirk any longer. Yong's face turned completely pink, her eyes wide. Gaining some composure, she coughs.

"If you don't shut up, don't count on it." Yongsun said. Before Byulyi could reply, Yong's phone started ringing. Hyejin was calling her. Yongsun smirked and picked up, putting it on speaker so that Byul could hear, but signaling for her to keep quiet.

"Hello?" She said.

"You stupid bitch, is Byulyi unnie around?" She hears Hyejin's voice. On the background, Wheein was telling Hyejin to be nice. "Be nice my ass, this oblivious motherfucker needs to open her eyes!"

Both Byul and Yong are doing a huge effort not to laugh at their friend's antics.

"Hyejin-ah." Yongsun said. "I can't just confess to Byul-ah like that. She's my best friend, dude. There's no way she likes me back." Yongsun said, while ironically snuggling close to Byulyi.

"Look. What Hyejin is trying to say is, you never know!" Wheein cuts in. "I've seen the way you two interact. Y'all are constantly eye fucking one another, it's almost disgusting."

Yongsun was waiting for the moment Wheein stopped being nice and started teasing her as well. However, since both her and Byulyi were listening to how blatantly obvious they were, there was an awkward tension in the air. To say they were embarrassed would be an understatement.

"Look guys, I gotta go. Byul's trying to use the bathroom" Yongsun lied, deciding to stop them to prevent further embarrassment.

"Fine." Hyejin said. "But if you don't act, we will."

"No we won't!" They heard Wheein say just before they hung up.

Byulyi and Yongsun sat on the couch, Yongsun still in her arms. Both girls refused to look at the other out of sheer embarrassment.

"I'm sorry I took so long to do something." Yongsun said. "I should've done this a long time ago." She admitted.

"Yong, you don't have to apologize for that. I didn't make a move either. Besides, you did it now, there was absolutely no rush." Byul smiled and pinched her side, causing the girl to squeal and move away from her hand, which happened to be towards Byul's body.

"I'm gonna make us something to eat." Yongsun said after a couple of seconds. She stood up and leaned down to place a kiss on Byulyi's forehead. "Wanna help?"

"Of course." Byul replied, going after her.