열 아홉

No one could've warned Yongsun of the major headache she would wake up with... Because everyone in that house was still sleeping soundly when she woke up. Or at least she thought.

Yong felt a cold space next to her, and reached a hand out only to find it empty. Byulyi had already gotten up. She looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table and saw that it was already 11am. Yongsun would be lying to herself if she said she wasn't disappointed at the fact Byul wasn't there next to her.

Next to the alarm clock was a glass of water and what she presumed were some painkillers, alongside with a post-it note attached to the glass. Gently picking it up, she unfolded it.

Good morning baby,

On the bedside table there are some painkillers, I bet you have a headache right now :(

Take them, and go to the bathroom :D

Love,
MB

Yongsun smiled, albeit confused and slightly blushed at the pet name, but she did what the note told her to.

Sitting up on the bed, she took the glass of water and the much needed pain killers. After that, she stood up and headed for the bathroom.

There was another little note glued to the mirror. She picked it up.

Hello again!

Your headache was treated, how about relieving the tension from your body?

Turn around :)

Love,
MB

Yongsun didn't know how she hadn't noticed it when she came in the bathroom. She also didn't know how Byul knew she wouldn't notice it.

There was a bath ready for her. The water was pink and it smelled of strawberries, there were bubbles forming a circle around the surface of the water. Rose petals were delicately floating on top.

There were so many questions running through her mind. Where did Byul find the bath bomb and the roses? How did she know when to prepare it so that it would still be hot when Yongsun woke up?

She ignored the questions and stripped, getting in the tub slowly. The water was almost hot enough to burn her skin, which for Yongsun was the perfect temperature. She smiled at Byul's thoughtfulness.

Sighing, she leaned her head back and closed her eyes, feeling the hot water make her muscles less tense.

Yongsun heard a knock on the door.

"Yong? May I come in?" Byul called from the other side. Yong smiled widely.

"Of course."

Byul peeked into the bathroom, smiling when she found Yongsun in such a relaxed state.

"Good morning. I see you've seen the notes I left you." She said, sitting on the edge of the tub and brushing a strand of hair off Yong's face.

"I did. Thank you so much, Byul-ah, I really needed it." She sighed, taking Byul's hand with her foamy one and planting a kiss on top of it.

"I would join you, however, I have a date to prepare." She smirked. Yongsun perked up.

"A date?" She grinned.

"Yes. I did promise I would take you on a date yesterday. Hyejin and Wheein are our personal butlers today, enjoy!" Byul replied. "It's 11:20, you have until 12:30 to get ready for lunch, is that okay?" She asked.

Yongsun sighed, looking at her. Even after going through all this trouble to make sure Yong recovered well from her hangover, Byul was still preparing a date, and asking whether or not she was okay with it.

"Yes." Yong said. Byul smiled and leaned down to press a kiss to her lips.

"Ew, morning breath." She teased when she pulled away, almost earning a splash of water.

"Where did you get the bath bomb and the roses, though?" Yongsun asked, playing with a petal.

"Turns out, you can order practically anything through Glovo." Yongsun looked at her incredulously.

"You went through all this work... You... I..." She said, finding no words. "Just wait until I brush my teeth, Moon Byulyi." She said.

"I hope that's not a threat." Byul replied, kissing her forehead before moving to leave the room. "Don't be late, lunch is ready in roughly one hour!" She said, closing the door after leaving.

Yongsun rolled her eyes, but she had never felt so happy.

I'm so fucking in love with that bitch.

Two in a day because I'm the procrastination master.

Next chapter is the date :D