서른 여셋

"Oh no." Hyejin said, looking at Wheein's expression. "What the fuck did you see?" She said, taking a hesitant step towards the door. Wheein shook her head with a disgusted expression.

"I want to go home." Wheein said, walking past Hyejin and Yongsun and flopping face down on the couch. Yongsun frowned. Byulyi had been fully dressed and eating cookies when she left the room two minutes before. 

Hyejin hesitantly moved closer to the door.

"I don't know whether to look inside or not." She whispered, but nonetheless craning her neck to take a peek.

She was half expecting to see Byulyi naked or doing something she was never meant to see, but Byul was simply rummaging through a box, her brows furrowed, seemingly unaware that Wheein had even entered the room. Hyejin frowned at Wheein.

"She's just going through a box, Wheein." She said, not noticing Yongsun tensing beside her. Wheein sighed.

"Go look in the box then." She said. Yongsun muttered a quiet "fuck" while Hyejin stepped into the room to peek into the box. This time, Byulyi noticed, getting startled by the younger girl and quickly closing the box, her cheeks bright red. However, it was too late to stop Hyejin from seeing what was in the box. The youngest was not surprised to see the exaggerated amount of sex toys inside that box

"I-It's not my box, Hyejin!" Byulyi exclaimed. "I found it in one of Yongsun's drawers!" She said. Hyejin turned and looked back at Yongsun, who at this point was completely red.

"Yongsun, darling, why do you have a box full of sex toys?" Hyejin asked, trying hard not to laugh. "Kinky ones, at that." She heard Wheein groan from the couch and chuckled at her girlfriend's antics.

Yongsun merely hid her face in her hands and screamed out of frustration.

"Hyejin, leave my girlfriend alone, will you?" Byulyi yelled, exasperated, where she put the box back where it belonged. Then, she crossed the room and entered the living room, seeing her livid girlfriend and Wheein, still lying on the couch, unmoving.

"You could've told me you were this kinky before I made you have all this vanilla sex, though." She smirked at Yongsun and the older girl choked on air.

"Oh so I can't make fun of your girlfriend, but you can?" Hyejin asked, appearing from the bedroom.

"Obviously." Byulyi replied, as she wrapped her arm around Yongsun's waist to comfort the mortified woman.

"I didn't do anything, that's not fair." Yongsun said, her voice muffled because her face was still in her hands. She was refusing to look at anyone, and she thought she would never look at her friends and girlfriend's face ever again after this incident.

"You did enough." A slightly traumatised  Wheein quipped, finally sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, why do you even have all that stuff?" Hyejin asked.

"They're cake moulds." Yongsun deadpanned. "What do you think they're for, dipshit?!" She yelled, enraged."

"So you just casually go about with a butt plug in your as-" Hyejin starts, being interrupted by a pillow to her face.

"Hyejin please." Wheein begged. "We have been traumatised enough over the three months we've been inside. I don't want to know what Yongsun does with the butt plugs."

"There's really only one way to use a butt plug Wheein, it's easy to know what she does." Hyejin continued, relentless. "The real question is when she does it."

Yongsun groaned and hid her face on Byulyi's shoulder, who chuckled and wrapped her arms around her fully.

"Can we kill Hyejin?" She asked quietly, but loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

"We should wait until we can go out to hide the body." Byul replied, before pressing a kiss on her girlfriend's head. "Go play with the Switch, children, your mom and I are going to watch a movie." She said, earning a middle finger from Wheein.

"Are you sure you're not going to just explore the contents of the box?" Hyejin asked, and eyebrow raised and a smirk on her face.

"If we are, it's none of your business." Byulyi replied, leading Yongsun to the bedroom.

"I want a review on the whip!" Hyejin yelled after Byulyi slammed the door closed. She then turned to Wheein, giggling while moving to take a seat beside her on the couch. Wheein laid her head on her girlfriend's shoulder and sighed.

"We should've stayed home." She said playfully. Hyejin laughed.

"I disagree. Imagine missing these golden pieces of information." Wheein smirked and turned her head to press a kiss on Hyejin's neck.

"You're the one to talk..." She whispered, her lips grazing Hyejin's skin as she did so, making the older woman shiver "Right?" Another kiss was pressed, this time to her jaw, and she moved her lips to her ear, where she nibbled before she whispered. "Or do you not like it when I say you're my good girl?" 

Hyejin's eyes widened as she coughed, visibly flustered. Wheein pulled away and laughed, before getting up to get the Switch.

"Seriously?!" Hyejin exclaimed. "You want me to play Mario Kart after you just did that?!"

"No." Wheein smiled innocently "I want you to play Smash Bros with me."

Hyejin gave her girlfriend a pained look

"I hate you."

"I know."

So...

Hi? Okay so hear me out, college is fucking mE UP

I've been off Wattpad for a few months because I've been super busy and stressed with school, and I've only now read your messages of support and worry, and first of all, thank you for your concern, and secondly, I am okay, I've just been extremely busy with college and whatnot, and this summer I have been a little bit sad so I lacked motivation to do anything, hence the lack of posting.

Hopefully I'll be able to post a few more chapters before school really starts again, and I'm getting better at managing my time in order to do things I love (which includes writing).

I'm sorry for taking months to update, I promise I will try harder. Thank you to those of you who remain here to read this mess of a fanfic.