열둘

I'm so sorry for the long wait!

Yongsun woke up as soon as the sun hit her face. She felt Byul's arms tightly around her as her naked body was pressed against her back. They were too tired to get dressed after showering the previous night.

The previous night. Yongsun couldn't help but smile at the thought of the previous night. She felt proud at the way she handled things. It may not have seemed that way, but she was nervous as well.

She turned around to face Byulyi. She giggled silently at the way her hair was all over the place, her mouth slightly open, soft snoring making their way out.

Yongsun stroked a strand of hair behind Byul's ear. The girl didn't move, which was odd, seeing that she was a light sleeper.

Damn, I really tired her out.

Yongsun leaned forward and pressed a gentle kiss to Moonbyul's cheek. She saw the girl's face morph into a smile as she pulled Yongsun closer, tangling their legs together. Yongsun rolled her eyes, but nevertheless held her just as close, her right arm wrapping around her waist. A sigh escaped out of the younger girl's lips.

"Byul-ah." Yongsun called, her voice faint. Byul opened one eye to look at Yongsun.

"I'm awake."

"How did you sleep?" Yongsun's hand softly stroked Byulyi's cheek. A smirk broke out in the latter's face.

"Never better." The phrase made Yongsun huff, slapping her arm.

"Oh my God, Byul, we literally just woke up. Stop being greasy."

"No can do. I was born with it." She said, earning another huff and an eyeroll.

"Wanna make breakfast?" Yongsun asked. "If you help, I can make those pancakes you like so much."

"They're about the only decent thing you know how to- HEY OUCH!" Byul was interrupted with a punch on her arm.

"Stop being an asshole and come help." Yong pressed a kiss to her head before standing up. She heard Byul whistle behind her, so she threw her the middle finger. She put on some panties and Byul's large sweater, which covered her right below her butt.

Byul got up a minute later, missing Yongsun's presence in the room (definition of a clingy girlfrie- wait, girlfriend? Who said they were girlfriends? I certainly did not). She put on some sweatpants and a clean sweater.

When she got to the kitchen, Yong was already taking out the ingredients for the pancakes.

"Where do you need me?" Byulyi asked as soon as she was beside Yongsun.

"Sit there keeping me company." Yongsun replied as she measured the flour, her head pointing to a chair. Byul nodded and took a seat,

"Can I tell you lame pickup lines?"

"...No."

"What about dad jokes?"

"Just be quiet but stay there."

"But I'm not helping you." Byul was confused, so she cocked her head slightly to the right, just like a puppy when it hears an odd sound.

Adorable. Yongsun thought.

"I just want you to be here with me." Yongsun explained as she poured the milk into the bowl.

"Do you know how much your torturing me?" Byul asked, standing up and getting closer to Yongsun. "Standing there only in my sweater and panties making us breakfast?" Her hand softly brushed Yongsun's hair back to her shoulders. Byul's fingertips grazed Yongsun's neck, which made her shiver.

"Not now, Byul." She said authoritatively to the girl behind her, who now had her hands on Yongsun's waist.

"Not now what?" Byul teased. Yongsun put down the whisk she was mixing the pancake batter with and turned around in her arms.

"I'm hungry. Let me make breakfast." Yongsun pushed Byulyi's shoulders gently, but roughly enough for Byul's breath to get caught in her throat.

"How do you expect me to leave you alone after you just did that?" Byulyi whined, returning to her initial position.

"Figure it out." Yongsun smiled cheekily as she turned to the pancakes. "Oh, and pass me the butter, will you?" She heard Byul groan behind her back as she grumpily opened the fridge to get the butter.

They ate breakfast in silence, since the black-haired girl was still pouting.

"Byul-ah." Yongsun tried, with her mouth stuffed with pancakes. Byul didn't look at her. "Byul-ah." She tried again. She sensed the younger girl's struggle not to look at her. "Byul-ah." She tried for the third time. Byul tried to look at Yongsun without her noticing, but she was quick to catch her eyes. Yongsun smiled widely as she made a finger heart. "Ding!" Yongsun's smiled widened even more when she saw Byulyi blush and trying not to smile (but failing miserably).

"Yong." Byul started. "Let me take you on a date." Yongsun eyed her confusedly, but a soft smile made its way to her face at the mention of the word "date".

"Byul-ah, we can't go out."

"I'm aware. But I didn't say anything about going out, did I?" Byul stood up and knelt next to Yong's chair, taking her hands. "Kim Yongsun, will you go on a date with me?"

"Just because of that, no." She said, laughing. "Of course I'll go on a date with you. What are you planning?"

"It's a surprise!" Byul grinned as she stood up, her knee was already hurting.

"How are you going to plan a surprise when we're literally living in the same tiny ass apartment?" Yongsun stood up as well and pulled Byul closer.

"That's something I'll have to work on." Byul admitted, while getting closer to Yongsun.

"Just tell me what I should wear, yes? I wouldn't want to be under or overdressed." Yongsun joked before joining their lips in a soft kiss. However, they were interrupted by a ringing doorbell. Yongsun pulled away, confused.

"Did you order anything?" She asked Byul, who shook her head. Byul looked down at Yong, and then at herself, seeing that she was the only one decently dressed.

"I'll get it." She said. Yongsun nodded, before turning back to her room to change.

"Don't forget your mask!" She called to Byulyi, who was already putting it on."

"Yes, mom!"

"Don't call me that, it's weird now."

Byulyi laughed before opening the door, widening her eyes at who she saw.

Quick question: if i were to write another fanfic, would you read it?