여섯

Remember the binge watching they were gonna do? Yeah, that didn't last very long. Yongsun was antsy after a couple of episodes, a thing Byulyi expected since her friend was not one to stay still for long periods of time. Before she started the third episode, she turned to Yong.

"Want to do something else?" She asked. "I can help you fold the laundry while we watch it."

"No, it's fine, I did that yesterday..."

"We could... clean the house?"

"I did that right before you came over."

"Practice choreo?" She suggested. They had to get some work done eventually. Yongsun was grateful for the effort the younger girl was doing so that she was okay.

"Sure."

After moving some things around, taking the coffee table out of the way, and pulling back one of the couches so that they didn't hurt themselves, Byul connected her phone to Yong's tiny Bluetooth speaker.

"Actually, before we start from the beggining, there was a part I had some trouble with..." Yong admitted sheepishly, scratching her head. Byul smiled softly.

"I'll help you, where is it?"

Yong fast forwarded the song to the part she wanted to get to.

"Show me." Byul asked. Yong was a bit embarrassed. Sure, they had practiced together and made many mistakes, but they were in the practice room, with a choreographer and all together. Never just them. Seeing her friend's ears turning red, Byul chuckled. "You don't have to be embarrassed Ddun, it's just me. I've seen you dancing naked in front of the mirror."

"I know, but I feel stupid for not being able to do it..."

"Bitch, please, it's fast and complicated, do you think I got it at first? Just show me, I will help you." Byul was persistent. She really wanted to help Yongsun, not just because she wanted this comeback to be perfect, but because she didn't want her to beat herself up because of this anymore, which she clearly had been doing.
She still remembered when a few years back, just before their debut, she found Yongsun in the bathroom crying because she couldn't get the choreography down. Back then, they were all scared that they wouldn't make it. Byul had never seen Yongsun cry. The leader had always tried to put up a strong front, so that her maknaes wouldn't be as scared. Seeing Yong in that state made Byulyi wonder just how much she was holding in to protect them. They had spent the following half an hour hugging in the bathroom until Yong was able to calm down.
Right now, Yongsun wasn't crying, but the disappointment was evident in her eyes as she moved through the steps.
Byul smiled at her.

"See? It's not nearly as bad as you think. You just have to do wider movements with your hips." Byul says.

"You're telling me to move my hips? That's ironic." Yongsun laughs, reminiscing about the previous night.

"Shut up. You know I don't like it. Now, I'll lead you through it." Byul set the speed to x0.5 so that Yong could grasp the choreography better. She placed herself behind the shorter girl, her hands on her hips, slowly guiding her.

"That's it, perfect." Yong continued the choreography with Byul's help. However, at a certain point, none of them noticed the other getting closer. And suddenly, Byul felt Yongsun's butt grazing her... well... there.

Fuck no, not this again... BEGONE HOMOSEXUALITY, EXORCIZAMUS YOU OMNIS IMMUNDUS SPIRITUS, LEAVE, SATAN.

Yongsun was also wondering if she felt it correctly. Had she just really done what she thinks she had done?

"Well, wasn't this fun, gotta go take a bath, I'm all sweaty, see ya!" Byul ran out of the room and into the bathroom, leaving Yongsun in the living room, confused.

"But we haven't even started yet?"

She decided to shrug off the weird behavior and continued practicing.

Eventually, Yongsun was sweating and tired. After all, it had been over an hour and Byul was still in the bathroom. She decided to go check on her. However, before she could knock, she heard some weird noises coming out of the bathroom.

Is she... moaning?

Yongsun tried to ignore the hot feeling that was pumping through her body, and tried to be quiet as she attempted to figure out what was going on.

"Y-Yongsun... Yes..." The muffled voice sounded again.

Oh my God. Is she really thinking about me while doing it?

As much as she tried to get away from the door, she couldn't. It's like she was stuck to the ground. Her cheeks were red and she was beggining to feel very hot.
Byul moaned again, still pleading for Yongsun.

"Ah, fuck!" She heard Byul say, now louder. Then, everything went silent and the water started running.

Holy shit.