열넷

Byulyi had to admit she felt nervous at the looks Wheein and Hyejin were giving her. She and Yongsun had a plan to frustrate them and she sure as hell wanted to beat them for once.

They laid the huge blanket on the ground once they moved the couch, and let the two girls lay their sleeping bags. Or should they say sleeping bag?

Both Yongsun and Byulyi exchanged an amused look once they saw the girl's hadn't brought two sleeping bags, but instead, a two person sleeping bag.

"So where's the other sleeping bag?" Byulyi asked, knowing very well what the answer to her own question was. Hyejin looked at her sheepishly.

"I only had this one at home."

"I see." Yongsun mocked Hyejin's earlier tone, earning herself a punch on the shoulder from Wheein.

When they had finally finished settling Wheein and Hyejin in on the living room, it was already lunch time (who knew something so simple would take so long?). None of the girls was in the mood to cook, so they just ordered some pizza and sat on the couch watching Netflix.

Yongsun missed this. The days where they just got together and chilled, with no stuffing their mouths with food so that they wouldn't be late to another meeting, with no conversation whatsoever. This hadn't happen in months, who knows maybe even more than a year!

Byul noticed Yongsun's soft smiled and chuckled at her, knowing exactly what she was thinking.

"You're such a sap." She said, pinching her cheek. Yongsun whined ("aaAAAa") and swatted her hand away, taking a huge bite out of her fourth slice of pizza.

Hyejin stuffed the last of her slice into her mouth and stood up rapidly.

"Alright!" She said, her words almost imperceptible because of her full mouth. "I know you asshats didn't do much around here because, well, ya boring, but I won't allow this kind of dullness in this house while I'm in it."

"What do you suggest?" Yongsun said, rolling her eyes at her hyperactive friend. She just wanted to sleep, she was still tired.

"Anything that comes to mind involves alcohol." Hyejin replied.

"It's 3pm, Hyejin."

"Ain't no better drinking than day drinking." Wheein joined in. Byulyi sighed.

"If we start drinking now, Yong will be passed out by four, where's the fun in that?" She asked. Yongsun pouted at her.

"I'm not that much of a lightweight." Yong whined.

"Unnie, don't you think this is the right time to prove it?" Hyejin asked, her eyes glinting with mischief. Byul shot a worried glance at Yong. That challenge would make her push herself, and Byul didn't want Yongsun to her hurt.

"It's on, dumbass." Yong accepted the challenge, playfully shoving Byul's shoulder.

"Yongsun, can I talk with you for a second?" Byulyi asked. There was no way this was happening. The last time they drank together, it only took one shot of soju for Yongsun to pass out on the couch. Yongsun followed Byul into the only bedroom in the apartment and closed the door behind them.

"What?" Yongsun asked, leaning against the door, allowing Byul to place her hands around her waist.

"You can't drink Yong. Like, you are physically unable to hold a shot of soju, and you know that. Why are you doing this?" Byulyi asked, placing her forehead on the smaller girl's shoulder. This made Yongsun chuckle, her fingers running through Byul's hair.

"Is that worry I sense?" She teased. Moonbyul lifted her head and look at her incredulously.

"Is that- what kind of question is that?! Of fucking course it's worry, you're gonna get crazily drunk and you're gonna hurt yourself!" Yongsun smiled widely at Byul and pulled her down for a kiss.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna be careful." Yongsun promised. "No soju today."

"Fine." Byulyi smiled as she kissed Yongsun again. "What about our date?" Byulyi pouted.

"I know, baby. If you don't want to continue with the plan, we can tell them." Byul quickly shook her head.

"No, no. They've been messing with us for too long."

"When did you get kicked out of loser club?" Yongsun asked teasingly.

"Oh, I wasn't, they just created a new club." Byul gave her a long kiss on the lips before reaching for the door knob behind her.

"Wait." Yongsun said, grasping her wrist before she could twist it. Byul turned her head to face her, and as soon as she did that, Yong's soft lips collided with hers in an ardent kiss. Her whole demeanour changed once she pulled away, smiling adorably at Byulyi.

"You're gonna be the death of me, woman." She muttered under her breath. "Come on, let's get drunk."

When they got to the living room, Wheein and Hyejin had everything prepared. There were several bottles of soju on the coffee table, as well as beer, vodka and Yongsun's go-to alcoholic drink.

"How much did you spend on alcohol, really?" Byulyi looked perplexed.

"Just enough." Hyejin replied mischievously, handing each one of them a soju shot.

Byulyi looked at Yongsun and shrugged.

"Let's do it." She said, downing the shot.