Yong and Byul prepared dinner in a comfortable silence, stealing some kisses here and there (who can blame them?), but not enough to get them too distracted.

Yongsun is not sure if Byulyi can feel the intense tension in the air. Not an awkward tension, not a bad tension, actually. But it was there. While they cooked, Yongsun couldn't help but to steal a few glances at her and smile. That woman was really hers now. All of her, from the jet black hair she now had, to the cute Indian dimples on her face, and even her skinny little butt. Yongsun regrets not having done something a long time ago.

Byul could feel the other girl's stares, but she chose not to look back at her in fear of being teased for her flushed face. Byulyi was actually confused as to why she blushed so much around Yongsun. Usually it was the other way around. She was the greasy, flirty one, and girls around her became flustered about that.

They ate dinner while talking about random things. Byulyi always knew Yongsun had the ability to keep you interested in the conversation, even about the most random things.

"And then the roundworms go up to your lungs and then your throat and you swallow them again." Yong said, swallowing a big mouthful of spaghetti. Byul looked at Yong, disgusted.

"How did that even come up?" She asked.

"Oh, I was just looking at the spaghetti." Yong said. Byul just lost her appetite.

"Yong, gross." She said, putting her fork down. She had eaten enough anyway.

"You're not gonna eat that?" Yong asks, her cheeks still stuffed with pasta. Byul chuckled and gave her leftover spaghetti to the apparently hungry woman in front of her.

They cleaned the kitchen together, once they both finished eating. Once Byul placed the last plate in the dishwasher, she turned to Yongsun, who was leaning on the counter beside her, looking at her with an unreadable look on her face.

"What?" Byul asked, getting closer to her and placing her hands on the shorter girl's hips with a huge smile on her face.

"Nothing." Yongsun replied, wrapping her arms around Byulyi's neck.

Byul leaned in and kissed Yongsun softly. Her intention was to give the girl a short kiss, but when she felt Yong pull her closer, it was clear that wasn't the other girl's intention.

She softly pushed Yongsun against the counter and pressed their lips together harder, making the girl's breath hitch. However, Yongsun wasn't having any of that. She grabbed Byul's hips and changed their position, so that Byul was the one pressed rather roughly against the counter, and bit her lip gently. The younger girl moaned softly at the rough contact.

Where did this come from? Byul asked herself as she felt Yongsun's hand slide in her shirt, caressing her skin just below her bra as she pulled Byul impossibly closer. Moonbyul felt Yongsun's tongue grazing her lip, and opened her mouth to let her in.   

Byulyi tried to gain control once again, sliding her hands towards Yongsun's waist, and attempting to push her. However, Yong was stronger than her and was able to hold her in her place.

"You might be able to control any other girl-" Yongsun starts, interrupting herself to place hasty kisses on Byul's neck. "But I'm in charge here, baby." Byul wasn't sure if it was the words Yongsun said, or the way she was kissing her neck that made her moan once again.

Byul never let herself be dominated, but there was something different about Yongsun doing it. Something that made her cave in to whatever the other girl wanted her to do.

The younger girl gasped as Yongsun completely released herself from her arms and kissed her nose, admittedly adorably, walking away to sit on the couch on her phone and leaving Byul frozen in the kitchen, her face red as ever and a knot in her stomach.

"Hey!" She called once she regained her senses. "Yongsun, what the fuck?!" She pouted, sitting next to Yongsun on the couch with her arms crossed over her chest.

"What?" Yongsun looked at her, smiling innocently.

"Is this revenge because I teased you earlier?" Byul asks, a pout still present in her lips, drawing Yongsun's eyes to them.

She's adorable, Yong thought. She leaned forward and pressed the softest and gentles kiss on Byul's lips.

"Yes." Yongsun replied simply. Byul groaned loudly.

"Come on! That's cruel!"

"Maybe you should go take a shower, huh?" Yongsun smirks at Byul, who looks at her like a deer in headlights.

"W-Wait. Yongsun, what exactly are you talking about?" Byul laughs nervously. Yongsun gets closer and pulls Byul a little bit closer by the collar of her shirt.

"Why don't we go shower and I'll show you?"

This one is a little bit shorter, but you already know the next chapter is going to make it up to you 🤭😏