스물 셋

Byul and Yongsun laid in bed, naked in each other's embrace, under the covers since it was too cold. Yong had her head on Byul's chest as her arm draped over her stomach.

Byulyi was alternating between tracing circles on her naked back, and stroking her blond hair.

"We should probably go back to the living room, they have a lot of teasing to do." Byul said. Yong shushed her, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the sensation of Byul's fingers in her hair.

"Just a little bit more." This made Byulyi smile and kiss the top of her head.

"Of course." She said. Yongsun snorted.

"You're so soft for me." Yongsun replied. Byul gasped, halting her movement on Yongsun's hair.

"How dare you, you take that back."

Yongsun adjusted her position so that she could put her chin on Byul's shoulder as she looked at her. Her right leg was now in between Byul's, and her girlfriend's hand had moved to her lower back.

"You. Are. Soft." She said, poking her girlfriend's nose with every word. Byul took her finger and bit it. "Ow!" Yongsun squealed, moving her finger back and hitting Byul on her shoulder.

"I warned you." Byul laughing, as she pulled Yongsun closer. Yongsun relished in the soft contact and buried her face on the younger girl's neck, sighing deeply and inhaling her scent. She smelled like coffee, mixed with her sweet perfume.

"Byul-ah?" Yongsun said, her voice muffled and her breath tickling Byulyi's neck.

"Yes?" Byul said, tracing lines along Yong's back, who shivered. Yongsun pulled away from Byul to look at her.

"I'm not the best at expressing my feelings, you know that right?" She asked, nervously playing with Byul's bangs. She saw her girlfriend nod, and squeeze her waist reassuringly. "Well, I just wanted to tell you that even though I might not always say it... I..." She started, unable to finish.

"Go on." Byul encouraged. Yong nodded and took a deep breath.

"I love you."  She said, for the first time. She saw as Byul's expression changed from a shocked state, her eyes wide and her mouth open, to a huge grin.

"Really?" She asked in disbelief. "You're not fucking with me, right?" She asked. "Is this some kind of prank you and the maknae-"

"Byulie." Yongsun laughed softly, her hand resting on Byul's cheek. Despite the soft smile on her face, she was terrified of Byul's answer, and Byulyi knew that. "I'm serious. Why would why joke about it?" She asked. Byulyi blushed.

"I love you too, Yongsun." She said sincerely, wrapping her arms tightly around her girlfriend. They stayed in that position for a while, until they heard the dongsaengs knocking on the door.

What they didn't expect was for them to actually come in.

"Y'all have been fucking for too long and we are bored." Hyejin said, standing at the foot of the bed and watching as both women scrambled to cover themselves. Yongsun refused to let go of Byul, though, so it was really just Byulyi trying to protect her girlfriend's dignity while she buried herself deeper into her neck.

"Oh, please, like we've never seen any of that." Wheein scoffed, as she came up behind Hyejin. "Awwwww!" She said as she saw Yongsun in such a display of affection. But then again, she wasn't supposed to be seeing that. She would have felt bad, had she not seen the object that was on the floor, beside the bed. She nudged Hyejin, pointing to in, snickering.

"Holy shit, you actually used it!" Hyejin yelled, cracking up. "Byulyi unnie, stand up and walk around for us, will you, I wanna see you-"

"Hyejin-ah." Yongsun called, her voice muffled as she cuddled Byul. "Go away."

"Aww, unnie, there's no use trying to protect your girlfriend, we all know how much of a bottom she is." She said teasingly.

"Don't you see, Hyejin?" Wheein snickered again. "Yongsun unnie is sending us away, not because she wants to protect Byul unnie-" She had to pause to laugh one again. "But because she's the one limping!" She said. Yongsun rolled her eyes and sighed deeply, sitting up, being careful not to show more than she had to.

"Okay, I've been putting up with this cause it's new and all, but you two need to stop." Yongsun said sternly, using her leader voice. Hyejin and Wheein's smiles disappeared in a second, and were replaced by sheepish, guilty expressions.

"What me and Byul-ah do in the bedroom is none of your business." She continued. "If Byul wants to bottom, let her bottom, if I want to bottom, why can't I? What's so wrong about being a bottom?" She asked rhetorically. Byul slyly smirked beside her.

"Seems to me like you're trying to give them excuses about liking to be topped by me." She said, using her hand to trace circles on her naked back. Yongsun tried hard not to shiver, but was unable to. The dongsaengs were trying hard not to laugh, not wanting Yongsun's rage to fall on them. They thanked Byulyi in their minds, for

"I do not." She said, pouting, her face turning redder by the second.

"Hm... Really?" She said, sitting up and getting closer to her ear. "That's too bad. I was hoping I could use the strap on you again." She whispered teasingly, watching as Yongsun got flustered. She coughed incredulously.

"How dare you?" She said, trying to sound stern while a smile sprouted on her lips.

"I feel like we should leave now." Wheein said, feeling awkward around her lovesick unnies for the first time.

"Yeah, I feel like we're intruding." Hyejin agreed, scrambling to leave the room, nearly tripping on the dirty strap-on on her way out.

Yongsun's phone dinged with a text message. After reading it, she sighed.

"Let's go get dressed. It was the CEO. We have work to do."

I'm here to inform that this story is reaching it's end. A few more chapters and it's done!

Feel free to drop in ideas you want to see! I'm already planning on posting a one shot book, if you have ideas for that, please don't hesitate to tell me!

Thank you for all the support you've been giving me, it's really been motivating me to write both this and my other story!