스물 일곱

While Moonsun were busy with... yeah, we all know what happened in that satanic bedroom...

Anyway, while Moonsun were busy, Wheein and Hyejin were actually having a serious conversation.

"Hyejin, can we talk?" Wheein had asked Hyejin and guided her to the bathroom once she agreed. She closed the door behind her and sat on the small counter next to the sink, her legs dangling. Hyejin lowered the toilet lid and sit there, her red eyes looking directly into Wheein's, which made her heart hurt.

"Look." Hyejin started. "If you've come here to break my heart again, you don't need to. I already know, and the less you talk about it, the sooner I'll get over it and we'll go back to... normal." She said, with a brief pause before choking out that last word. Tears were rolling involuntarily down her face.

There was a moment of silence.  A big moment of silence where nothing was heard but Hyejin's sniffles. Wheein was also crying. The sniffles and shuffles seemed to get louder with the silence and... was that Yongsun moaning? You know what, they didn't want to know.

"Hyejin..." Wheein started. "This is not what I wanted to happen. I thought it would hurt less if neither of us caved into our feelings... but I seem to have made it worse." She finished, her gaze on the floor.

"What do you mean «our feelings»?" Hyejin asked incredulously. Wheein gulped.

"I... I also have feelings for you Hyejin." She stated. "But... But what if it doesn't work out and we end up falling out of love and we hurt each other so badly  that we'll stop being friends? I... I've known you for literally half of my life, Hyejin. You're the one who's always been here for me, you're my family, I can't... I can't live if you're not here." Wheein said, whispering the last part. They heard the bedroom door slam forcefully.

"Wheein-ah..." Hyejin said softly. "No one knows the future... If we're going to fall out of love, no one can tell. But if there's one thing I know for sure is that I won't ever, and I mean ever let you out of my life. I love you. As a friend, as a lover, as a person. You're my favorite person."

"But... Mamamoo, and our career-"

"Now you're being a giant hypocrite. Didn't you tell Byul and Yongsun that it would be okay for them? Why wouldn't it be okay for us? What are you really scared of?" Hyejin asked softly.

"I'm scared you'll get tired of me..." Hyejin sighed and stood up, moving closer to Wheein. She stood in between her legs as Wheein sat on the counter. Hyejin wrapped Wheein in a tight hug that made the smaller girl's heart skip.

"I will never get tired of you. Never." Hyejin whispered. She felt Wheein hold her back tightly as she sobbed on her shoulder.

"I'm so scared, Hyejin-ah..." Wheein cried. Living with anxiety was terrible. She couldn't do anything without worrying about future consequences. It drove her crazy.

"I know, Wheein. But I'm here with you and I'm not leaving. I promise. We'll take it slow. Okay?" She felt Wheein nod against her shoulder and placed a soft kiss on her neck, still trying to calm her down.

"I-I love you." Wheein whispered, still hiccuping. Hyejin held her tighter.

"I love you too."

They came out of the bathroom hand and hand, ready to tell their unnies everything was okay and ready to eat a warm dinner, since they both needed it. However, neither woman was in sight. They went to the kitchen to see if they were there, but there was no trace of them, except for a covered pan.

Suddenly, they became aware of the loud moans and the bed squeaking. They looked at each other in disgust.

"Are they seriously at it again?" Wheein asked.

"I think so. Didn't they do it this morning?!"

"They did. I swear to God, they're so horny all the time!" Wheein exclaimed.

"Well, I don't blame them. They've been thirsting over each other for years without being able to do anything." Hyejin said. Wheein turned around to look at her mischievously.

"So... you're horny?" She smirked, making Hyejin's eyes widen.

"SLow, womAn!" She said, choking on her own saliva.

"I am going slow." Wheein said, booping Hyejin's nose and moving to the living room.

They noticed the satanic noises had stopped, and the house was quiet once again. Well, until Hyejin decided to disrupt the peace, that is.

"What the fuck guys?! We're away for one hour and you already sinned?! Wheein call the fucking exorcist, Jesus Christ!"

Wheein snorted as Hyejin broke into the room and, as usual, followed her, only to see their friends scrambling to cover themselves.

"Damn you guys!" Byul yelled. "This is an invasion of privacy! Yongsun, why don't we ever lock the door?" Byul asked. Yongsun however, was supporting herself by her elbow while smiling at her girlfriend and shrugging.

"Sorry Byul, Yongsun can't take your side, she's too busy loving you." Wheein said cheerfully, earning a middle finger from Yong.

Byul rolled her eyes and looked at her two friends.

"So?" Yongsun asked, beating Byul to it. "Everything solved?"

The leader was worried about many things. Firstly, her friend's well being. Secondly, the group's dynamic. Thirdly, how her friend's well being affected the group's dynamic.

Wheein and Hyejin looked at each other, a soft blush appearing on their cheeks.

"Yes." Hyejin replied softly. "Everything's okay."

Yongsun sat up on the bed, covering her breasts with the sheets and looking at them like a mother would.

"Now girls. It's time we have a very important talk."

Byul snorted, already imagining where this was going. Wheein and Hyejin, however, were scared this was going to turn into a scolding.

"A-A talk?" Wheein asked.

"What kind of talk?" Hyejin gulped.

"You see, when two girls love each other very very much-"

"UNNIE!"

So, Wheesa are nervous little bitches.