Eventually, Yongsun got bored with her own indecisiveness and turned off the TV, groaning, without having picked a movie.

"Just forget it, I can't pick anything and I'm too bored to watch a movie. Let's play a game!" She said excitedly. Byulyi, with her cheeks still slightly flushed, nodded.

"Sure. Should I bring out the board games?" The girl asked, earning an eye roll from Yong.

"No, Byul-ah, not a board game... a fun game! Like, I don't know, Truth or Dare or Never Have I Ever!" Byul groaned hearing these words come out of her friend's mouth. Yongsun pouted at Byul, her chubby cheeks dimpling slightly and her lower lip poking out, making the younger girl groan even louder.

Why am I being such a gay mess? Byul thinks to herself. I've always had this under control, and now that we're suddenly alone together, all of my homosexuality decided to come out and say hello.

Yongsun grinned when Byulyi finally (reluctantly) agreed.

"Why are you so excited about this? Are you planning something?" Byul asked as she raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

"...No". Yongsun replied with the best poker face she could manage.

Ah shit she's onto me. Don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious, She thought.

"You're a terrible liar but sure, what's the worst that could happen?"

"Okay then, truth or dare?" Yong started the game.

It had been a while since she had played this. The last time had been in her senior year in highschool. Her whole class had a huge party and they all got crazy drunk. And of course, a game of truth or dare with drunk teenagers is not bound to end well, and Yongsun ended up waking up the next day in a bed that was not hers, her clothes scattered all over the room, a pounding headache and a blonde girl whose arm was draped over her, also naked.
Of course, this time, getting drunk and laid was not her intention. She just wanted to have some fun with her best friend, and to make her spill why she had lied to her earlier that evening. Easy enough, right?

"Dare." Byul responded, much to Yongsun's displeasure.

"Hm... I'm gonna put a song on, and you have to dance to it using only your hips."
The dare made Byulyi scream of despair.

"Yongddonie, please have mercy on me, I'll do anything else! I'll eat a spoonful of salt, I'll give you a lap dance, I'll drink a fucking shot, just don't make me move my hips!" Byulyi finished her dramatic act by sprawling herself on the floor.

"You'll what now?" Yongsun said, shooting her eyebrows to the sky. Byul sat up and looked at her like a dear in headlights.

"Ahm, eat a spoonful of salt?"

"After that."

"Take a shot."

"Before that."

"I don't know what you mean."
Yongsun squinted at her.

"Just do it."

"D-do what?" Byul asked, her eyes widening slightly.

"The hip dancing, Byul-ah. Is your memory that short term?" Yong uttered, deciding it was her turn to tease her friend.
Byulyi lowered her head in defeat, standing up.

It's better than giving her a lap dance, what the hell was I thinking? Blurting out things like that... Is my gayness my biggest snitch? Top 10 Anime Betrayals.

Yongsun got her phone, opening Spotify and scrolling down her favorite playlist. Her eyes are focused, looking exactly for the song she wanted.
A few moments later, a tune they both knew well sounded in the air. Words Don't Come Easy was playing from the phone, and Byul looked as if she was contemplating suicide.