열일곱

"No, you stupid bitch, we are together"

Wheein and Hyejin widened their eyes at them, freezing. Byul and Yongsun suddenly felt terrible. What if they were just joking? What if they actually didn't want them together and they thought they were jeopardizing their careers?

"I-If you don't want us to be together..." Yongsun started, sadly looking at Byul, who refused to look anywhere but the ground.

"Are you kidding?!" Hyejin yelled. "After all the texts we've sent you, you still think we don't want you to be together?!"

"Wow, you two are really dense." Wheein said, before jumping to hug her unnies, followed by Hyejin.

"It's about damn time." They say while squeezed in the group hug. Yongsun hugged back just as tightly, tears threatening to spill out.

"Thank you so much." Yongsun whispered as a tear rolled down her face. Byulyi noticed from her tone of voice that she was crying so she pulled away from the hug to look at her.

"Yong, why are you crying?" Byul asked concerned, seeing that usually it was either herself or Hyejin who got started with the waterworks. Yongsun quickly wiped her tear away and smiled at Byul.

"I just... I just got you and I don't want to lose you." Yongsun admitted, albeit shyly since she wasn't the best at expressing her feelings. She was slightly slurring her words.

"Oh fuck, Yong's drunk." Hyejin announced, no to one's surprise. Truthfully, the oldest girl had red tinted cheeks, and her eyes weren't as open as before. That, and the fact that she just started crying were very strong indicators of her state.

Byulyi sighed and softly pulled Yong towards the couch, where she gently coaxed her into a lying position, and placed a blanket over her. Yongsun wanted to fight back, but she found herself too drowsy to do it.

"Byul-ah..." She whined as Byulyi was about to sit on the floor again.

"Hmm?"

"Sleep with me." She whined, opening her arms for her with her eyes closed. Byul chuckled and shook her head.

Nevertheless, she stood up, but instead of laying down next to Yongsun, she pulled her to a sitting position and sat down. Then, she tapped her lap. Yongsun clumsily crossed a leg over Byulyi and sat on her lap with one leg in each side of th younger girl. Then, she laid her head on her chest, relaxing at the sound of the girl's heartbeat. Byul smiled softly at the girl in her arms and gently stroked her hair.

"I don't know whether to find that cute or disgusting." Wheein commented.

"Disgusting, definitely disgusting." Hyejin said.

"Guys, quiet." Byul warned, pointing to the sleeping woman on her lap. Hyejin and Wheein nodded, quietly apologizing.

"I guess the drinking party is over." Hyejin said, standing up to clean the mess they had made, and being helped by Wheein.

Once everything was clean, the two girls gathered in the kitchen. They had visibility to Byul and Yong on the couch, so they were able to watch as Yongsun stirred in her sleep, grabbing onto Byul's shirt tighter, and how the younger girl held her tighter as well, whispering things in her ear with a soft smile on her face.

"It was about damn time." Wheein said, leaning against the counter with her arms crossed. "I feel like a proud mother."

"Yeah." Hyejin replied with a sigh.

"What's wrong, Jinnie?" Wheein asked, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder, who quickly shook her head.

"Nothing, nothing." She replied. "That reminds me though, you still haven't told me who your mysterious crush is." Hyejin said.

"O-Oh..." Wheein said. "Ahm... Not now, Hyejin. Later."

They watched Byul carefully reach out to a blanket and draping it over Yongsun.

"That bitch is so in love with her." Hyejin snorted.

"Yeah, Yongsun is no different. Did you see how touchy she is with Byul? I've literally never seen Yongsun touch someone that much."

"Have you ever been in love?" Hyejin asked suddenly. Wheein looked at her surprised.

"Ahm... Y-Yeah, I think I have." She replied, her fingers playing with the hem of her sweatshirt. "How about you?" She asked, not daring to look at her best friend.

"Me too."

An awkward silence filled the room. The recent interactions between Byul and Yong made them realize that maybe, just maybe, there was a chance the other one would like them, and that it wouldn't be so bad if they dated.

But they hung on that "if". "If" Hyejin liked Wheein. "If" Wheein liked Hyejin. It was a world of probabilities they didn't want to mess with.

Wheein muttered something about having to go to the bathroom and Hyejin stayed in the kitchen, alone with her thoughts.

Meanwhile, Byul sat on the couch with her own thoughts, as a drunk Yongsun snored softly on top of her.

I should ask Wheein and Hyejin for help on the date. I want to ask Yongsun to be my girlfriend. Officially.

Looking over to the kitchen, she saw Hyejin leaning against the counter, staring at the ground in front of her.

She couldn't call for her, since Yongsun was still sleeping, so she decided to talk to her later.

Once Wheein returned from the bathroom, the three awake girls decided it was a good time to watch a movie.

Wheein and Hyejin shared a couch, however, instead of cuddling like they usually do, they were each on different ends of the couch, as if they were afraid of touching each other. Byulyi frowned at the weird behavior.

"Is everything okay?" She asked quietly, but loud enough for them to hear.

However, before any of the girls had time to answer, a loud snore echoed in the room.

They broke out in a fit of giggles as they looked at the person who had emitted such sound.

Hello!
As you can tell, the updates are coming a little bit slowly.
That's because my first exam is in a month.

As we reach July, the updates are probably gonna slow down quite a bit. These are my last high school exams and they count a lot for my college application so I really need an excellent grade so that I can study what I really want.

I promise I'll make it up to you after July 17th, though 😅💕

Thank you for reading!