서른 다섯

...long time no see?

Seriously, I'm sorry I took so long to update, I've recently been trying not to flunk any of my classes, I've managed to flunk one so now I'm gonna have to take the exam again, and it's all a mess, but it's fine.

Hope you enjoy this chapter and I hope the next ones won't take as long 😅😅

"Also, Byul and I are moving in together", Yongsun announced, nonchalantly. However, she didn't get half the reaction she was expecting. Wheein limited herself to an eyeroll and a muttered "obviously", and Hyejin just stared blankly at them as if it were evident. Byul raised an eyebrow at the pair.

"Hello? Are you lagging or something?" She asked, waving a hand in front of Hyejin's face, who disgustedly moved away.

"No, unnie, it's just not news." Wheein explained. "Like, what did you expect would happen? That you would just move back to your apartment after three months living together in the same tight space? Honestly, took you long enough." She finished, taking a warm cookie from the tray Byul had been trying to protect.

"Hey! Make your own cookies!" Byul yelled, trying to reach for the cookie. However, Wheein bolted for the living room. Byul immediately ran after her, tripping on the rug that was sprawled on the floor by the kitchen door. She fell to the floor with a thud, making everyone around her stop in their tracks. 

Wheein was the first to burst into laughter, the cookie she was holding nearly crumbling to the floor. Byul merely laid on the floor, feeling ashamed for having been defeated by a dwarf and a nylon rug. She felt a worried hand on her shoulder and looked up to see her girlfriend looking down at her. Even though she could see Yongsun was worried, she could also tell she was waiting for the confirmation that she was okay to burst into laughter. 

"My stomach hurts." Byul whined, grabbing onto her tummy. Yongsun's need to laugh dissipated immediately when she heard that, and she scowled, as she carefully helped her girlfriend up to a sitting position.

"Does it hurt a lot?" She asked. "Where exactly?" Byulyi pointed to the side she had fell on, wincing slightly when Yongsun prodded lightly with her fingers to check where it hurt. "It's probably gonna bruise a bit, but you'll be fine, baby." She said, kissing her girlfriend's forehead, and helped her up to her feet. "Probably no sex for a week to see how you heal, yeah?" She asked devilishly and watched her girlfriend start to panic.

"I don't think that will be necessary, you see, I landed on the rug, it kind of broke my fall."

"Stop being disgusting." Hyejin interrupted their banter to steal another cookie from the tray.

"Step away from my cookies!" Byulyi screamed. Yongsun had only hoped her neighbours couldn't hear them. She had a reputation to maintain.

"Look, you made the cookies, and we, as the good friends we are, are tasting them to see what you could do better." Hyejin said, already finishing her cookie and reaching for the second.  "I didn't get a good taste." She justified when Yongsun glared at her.

"Sod off, Hyejin." Yongsun said.

Byul got up from the floor and went to retrieve the tray, now three cookies short.

"Go play Mario Kart, children." She said, pouting as she picked up a crumb from a stolen cookie left on the tray.

Yongsun and Byulyi returned to their bedroom, with the cookies safe in their hands.

"Now there's only nine cookies." Byul whined.

"That's four and a half cookies for each of us, we'll be fine." Yongsun chuckled, kissing her girlfriend's forehead before sitting on the bed with her back on the headboard.

"No, you get five." Byul said, stuffing a cookie in her mouth.

"Firstly, eat slowly, you're gonna make yourself sick, secondly, we either share it or you get the cookie, end of discussion." Yongsun said authoratively.

"Oof, yes mommy." Byul joked, flopping down on the bed next to Yongsun.

"Did you just 'oof' in real life?" Yongsun asked, perplexed, as she fixed Byul's sweater, which had ridden up and was showing her stomach.

"Damn right I did."

"I wanna break up."

"No you don't."

"No I don't."

Suddenly, a crash came from outside of the room, followed by a loud scream of pain. Yongsun huffed.

"I can't get one minute of peace in this house."

She got up and hurried to the living room, where Wheein was laying stomach down on the floor with her arm under the couch as Hyejin tried to lift it up.

"What the fuck is happening?" Yongsun asked.

"Wheein saw a chip under the sofa and tried to get it." Hyejin explained, as she bent down to get the edge of the couch. "But her arm got stuck." Her voice was strained due to the force she was lifting the couch with. She successfully lifted it, and Wheein removed both the arm and the chip.

"I can't believe this just happened." Yongsun said, baffled, shaking her head.

"What? It's a perfectly good chip!" Wheein reasoned, lifting the chip.

However, the chip was full of dust and hair, and Wheein had to throw it out.

"So much effort for nothing." She pouted. Hyejin hugged her shoulders with one arm, rubbing Wheein's arm comfortingly.

"It's okay babe, we can order some chips if you want to."

"You know what I really want?" Wheein asked with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"What?" Hyejin replied, her voice sultry, thinking she knew where the conversation was headed.

"Byul's cookies." Wheein ran for Yongsun and Byulyi's shared bedroom, only to run out two seconds later, looking as though she had seen a ghost.

"Why do I still bother?"

What do you think Byul was doing in the bedroom?

Let's hope you won't have to wait an eternity to find out!

Thank you for reading, and once again, I'm sorry!