스물 둘

Hm... 18+ again? :D
I did not proof read this, I'm sorry, I cannot, it's cringey.

"It doesn't matter how much it cost, Yong. Did you like it?" Byul smiled. Yongsun smiled back.

"I loved it." She kissed her softly. "Did your plans end here?" She said suggestively. Byul smiled at her, the same suggestiveness in her grin, as she traced a finger up and down Yongsun's back, making her shiver like she knew she would.

"I might have something else in mind..."

Yongsun smirked as she pulled Byul into a deep, hard kiss, her fingers tangling into her hair. Byulyi pulled her closer, inhaling her scent as she deepened the kiss even further, if that was possible.

"Did you put chapstick on?" Byul asked in the midst of their heated session. Yongsun stole another kiss.

"Hmm. Yes. Peach."

"Your lips taste like iced tea."

"Shut up, I'm trying to do something here." She kissed her again.

Yongsun adjusted her position on top of Byulyi, straddling her, but still maintaining the kiss. Her girlfriend put her hands on her waist, grabbing firmly. Byul pulled away, panting already.

"Let me take control today." She asked, kissing her again. "Let me take care of you."

Yong nodded and went down for another hot, wet kiss, her crotch unintentionally grinding lightly into Byul's as she did so, which made her hips jerk up. Her hands made their way inside of Yongsun's shirt, caressing the skin of her stomach, and moving up to her bra.

"Should we tell the kids to get the hell out of my room?" Yongsun whispered, her lips brushing against Byul's as she spoke. Her eyes were closed. Byul chuckled lowly as she pressed their lips together once again, this time shortly. Nevertheless, she gently pushed Yongsun up into a sitting position and sat as well. Yongsun was now on her lap, putting more pressure on her core.

Byul grabbed Yongsun's neck and roughly pulled her into another searing kiss. Yong embraced Byul as they continued to make out, their chests now pressed together, as were their tongues.

Suddenly, Yongsun stood up, giving Byul a hand to help her stand up as well, and made her way to the bedroom, receiving a less than gentle slap on the ass as she walked past Byulyi.

"Didn't know you were into that." She teased, though herself had felt her insides tingle at that act.

She banged on the door.

"You have exactly three seconds to come out of this division or I'll kick you out!" She yelled. "And you better not be having sex in my bed!" She added, grinning back at Byulyi, who laughed.

Hyejin and Wheein opened the door and looked at their unnies. Their messy hair and swollen lips indicated that they really didn't want to be in the same room as them in the next few hours.

They sighed and left the room, dreading the afternoon they would have.

"Please don't be loud, my ears are innocent." Wheein asked.

"Use protection, and Byul... man I feel bad for you, it's gonna hurt so bad when you pee..." Hyejin completed. Byul was baffled.

"Why do you assume I'm the bottom?!" She yelled.

"Are you not?" Wheein asked raising an eyebrow. Byulyi pouted.

"We switch." She said, making her way into the room, leading Yongsun by the hand.

"I let her top, but I'm the top." Yongsun mouthed, before closing and locking the door.

Once inside the room, Byulyi gently led her to the bed, where she sat her down.