열 여섯

Wheein looked at their glasses and smirked. Hyejin and herself had more than half left, Yong had a little below half a cup, but Byul was one or two sips away from finishing her own.

"Oh, bummer. I guess it's my turn now. And Byulyi unnie, your glass is so empty..." Hwasa smirked. "Whatever shall I ask? Oh! Perhaps..." Hyejin smiled deviously. Byul knew exactly what Hyejin wanted to say.

"Hyejin, please." She pleaded. It was so embarrassing...

"If you didn't do it, we wouldn't be in this position, unnie. It's your fault, really. You're lucky it was me who entered the room." Hyejin shrugged.

"I'll let you win, okay? Do not say it!" She pleaded.

"Sorry Byul, I'm itching to tell someone, it's so fucking funny." Yongsun looked at Byulyi's nervous expression and she wasn't sure she wanted to know, since Byulyi clearly didn't want her to.

"Hyejin, she said she doesn't want you to say it." Yongsun said sternly. "We're gonna be stuck here for a while, let's not start figh-"

"NEVER HAVE I EVER TAKEN CARE OF MY NEEDS IN THE DRESSING ROOM" Hyejin interrupted, yelling.

"HYEJIN" Byul yelled as well, her face red (not because of the alcohol)

"I'm sorry Byul." Hyejin said dramatically. "They had to know. For the sake of my mental health."

"Y-You..." Yongsun started. "You walked in on Byul?" She asked. When Hyejin nodded, Yongsun burst into laughter.

"HAHAHAHA YOU- HAHAHA WALKED IN- HAHAHAH ON BYULIE- HAHAHA OH MY GOD" Her laughter made everyone but Byul join in.

Byulyi groaned in frustration as she covered her face with her hands.

"Fucking hell..." She said.

"WHY DID YOU EVEN HAVE THE NEED TO DO THAT?" Wheein yelled. Byulyi widened her eyes, which landed on Yongsun for a fraction of a second, before looking at the ground.

"Uh... I- I don't..." She trailed away. Everyone in the room understood exactly who she was thinking about, even though Wheein and Hyejin had no idea Yongsun knew.

"I see." Hyejin said. "Well, that makes your glass empty, which means we get to give you two a dare."

She turned to Wheein and whispered something in her ear, which made her widen her eyes and nod excitedly. Yongsun and Byulyi exchanged a scared look.

"We dare you do to a body shot. You choose who does what." Hyejin announced. Yongsun widened her eyes as Byul choked up on absolutely nothing.

"No backsies!" Wheein said.

I love them so much. Yongsun thought. She noticed the two girls had already brought everything they needed earlier, so she picked up the salt, a quarter of a lime and the tequila shot glasses from the table.

"Take off your sweater." She said. Byul was about to protest but Yongsun shushed her.

"It's just us here, it's okay, just do it."

"It's a tequila shot, Yong, and you're already-"

"Byul-ah, take off your sweater." Yongsun interrupted.

"So Yongsun would top, interesting." Hyejin commented, making Wheein snort.

"Shut up Hyejin." Byulyi said. "Respect your elders."

"Yeah, yeah, get on with it." Wheein urged them. Byul leaned back on the floor, her elbows supporting, and Yongsun created a line of salt on her prominent collarbone.

"Open up." She told her, holding the lime to her mouth. Once Byulyi secured the piece of lime between her teeth, Yongsun took the shot glass and carefully secured it between her bra and her breasts.

Wheein and Hyejin were trying to be quiet on the side, but a few squeals came out when Yongsun did that.

Then, Yongsun positioned herself between Byul's legs, with her arms behind her back. She glanced at her eyes to see if she was okay with it. When Byul nodded, Yongsun leaned in and licked the younger girl's collarbone clean. Byul bit her lip at the sensation of her warm tongue. No doubt she was getting aroused.

After that, Yong wrapped her lips around the shot glass and threw her head back, downing the tequila.

Holy shit that was hot. Byul thought, subtly clenching her thighs.

Yongsun stared at her eyes before smoothly leaning in and biting the lime, her lips grazing Byul's. Yong sat down on her original spot on the floor and spit the lime out.

Byulyi was still staring at her, perplexed at her boldness in front of the kids.

"Byulyi unnie, you better close your mouth, you'll catch flies." Wheein joked. Byul closed her mouth and looked at the maknaes, who were smirking smugly.

Coughing awkwardly, Byul sat up and put her sweater back on. But she felt hot. Too hot.

"Well?" Hyejin asked.

"Well what?" Yongsun said innocently, but not so innocently that the maknaes would find it weird.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD" Hyejin yelled.

She's breaking. We're gonna win. Yongsun thought.

"WHY WON'T YOU TWO JUST FUCK? IT'S GETTING OLD HOW YOU TWO ARE PRACTICALLY MADE FOR EACH OTHER BUT ARE LITERAL COWARDS TO SAY IT"

"Hyejin, she's my best friend." Byul said, trying not to laugh as she moved closer to Yongsun.

"Yeah, it's not like anything would ever happen between us." Yongsun also moved closer to Byul.

"You shouldn't say weird stuff like that." Byul continued, shrugging. Then, Yongsun planted a peck on her lips.

"Well said, Byul-ah."

Hyejin and Wheein blinked.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" They yelled.

"What? You two don't kiss...?" Yongsun asked as if it was the most common thing in the world.

"I am so fucking confused it's not even funny." Wheein said, rubbing her temples, then she grabbed Hyejin's shoulders and asked, in all seriousness. "Hyejin, am I in a coma?"

"Where the fuck is my kiss, Wheein?" Hyejin pouted. Wheein blinked.

"Yeah, this is a coma."
Yong and Byul bursted into laughter as the two younger girls stood there, thinking they had hit their heads.

"You actually believed that?!" Byulyi wheezed in between her laughter.

"I can't believe they were so easily swayed." Yongsun snorted.

"Wait." Hyejin said. "Back the fuck up."

"You two kissed to make us believe you were together?" Wheein asked. Byul rolled her eyes.

"No, you stupid bitch, we are together."