스물

Yongsun stood in front of her dresser, a towel wrapped around her body, and another wrapped around her hair (yes, she washed it).

She had no idea what to wear. It's not like this was a normal date, and she didn't know what Byulyi was planning. Sighing, she moved closer to the bedroom door she wasn't allowed to open.

"Byul-ah!" She called. No one replied, so she called again, louder. "Byul-ah!"

She heard footsteps approaching the door.

"Byul's busy, what do you want?" Hyejin said rudely.

"Well, good morning to you too. As my butler, you're not allowed to be rude."

"You better watch out if you don't want my foot up your butt-ler." Hyejin said. Yongsun face palmed.

"Just ask Byul what I should wear." Yongsun sighed.

"Wheein will be here in less than a minute." Hyejin replied, moving away from the door. Yongsun could hear her shouting for Wheein. Roughly thirty seconds later, there was a knock on the door.

"Unnie? It's Wheein, can I come in?" Yongsun moved away from the door.

"Yeah." Wheein entered the room and looked at Yongsun in a towel, whistling at her.

"Hyejin told me to pick you an outfit but I think Byulie unnie would love if you just wore that."

"Wheein." Yongsun warned. Wheein put both her hands up in surrender as she moved to Yongsun's closet.

Opening it, she rummaged through the drawers and hangers to find the perfect outfit, throwing shirts and sweaters and jeans on the bed.

"Wait, don't open that-" Yongsun yelled, just as Wheein opened the drawer she didn't want her to, letting out a surprised squeal.

"Unnie!" Wheein didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or emotionless. She chose the two first options. "Holy fucking shit!" She laughed hysterically, carefully picking up a strap-on with a quite large black dildo attached to it.

"Yeah, okay, you can put that down now." She said. She was sure the laughter would attract the other two girls there.

"It is yours or is it Byul's?" She asked, nearly yelling. Yongsun was hearing footsteps approaching the door.

"It's mine, can you put it down now?" She whisper-yelled.

Suddenly, Byulyi and Hyejin barged in through the door, Hyejin with wooden spoon on her hand, and Byulyi with her Squirtle apron on. She looked adorable.

"What's goin- oh." Byulyi said, looking at the object in Wheein's hand first, then her gaze going to Yongsun's barely covered body, flushed red. Both of them flushed red.

As soon as she saw it, Hyejin bent over laughing, joining Wheein's hysteria.

"What the fuck is that?"

"Wheein, can you put it down now?" She asked. Wheein put the strap-on back in the drawer and closed it, still laughing.

"I don't get what's so funny about it, I am a woman, I have needs." Yongsun tried to justify herself, which made the maknaes laugh even harder.

"Right, out with you, both of you." Byulyi kicked them out of Yongsun's room, following close behind. Before closing the door, she awkwardly turned to Yongsun.

"Wear what you would wear to the park." She said, cheesily blowing a kiss and closing the door. Yongsun can still hear the younger girl's cackling.

"D-Did you see how huge it was?!" Wheein yelled.

"One of them is gonna be limping one of these days and I bet it's Byulyi!" Hyejin replied.

Yongsun cursed at herself for not changing its location as soon as she knew Byulyi would stay over for a while. She had brought this upon herself.

She got dressed in blue jeans and a white t-shirt with black words, tucked into her jeans. Since she wouldn't be wearing shoes, she decided to wear pink fluffy socks, at least her feet could stay warm.

She looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table. It was 12:00, and she still had to dry her hair.

After that, Byulyi entered the room to go get her.

"Yong?" She called as she walked in. Byul was just coming out of the bathroom, her hair straightened and her makeup natural. Byul smiled, taking her hand and kissing it.

"Beautiful." Yongsun recoiled in disgust.

"If you're going to be this greasy I'll cancel the date." She warned.

"Fine, fine. Let's go, food's gonna go cold."

Okay, next chapter is the date. My mind went places I couldn't come back from. I deeply apologize for the slight mental trauma I might have caused.