열다섯

Byulyi downed her shot, taking advantage of the moment both Wheein and Hwasa took theirs to swiftly grab Yongsun's cup and down her second shot, so that Yong didn't have to. The two younger girl's didn't seem to notice, both flinching slightly at the alcohol.

Byul shivered as the burning in her throat prolonged to her stomach as she sat down on the floor, Yongsun taking a seat beside her. Yong was looking at her perplexed.

"Byul-ah, you don't-"

"Shut up and drink your little baby drink." Byul teased. Yongsun gaped at her and scoffed. After checking if Wheein and Hyejin, who had gone to the kitchen to get some cocktail ingredients, were listening, Yongsun leaned in and kissed behind Byulyi's ear.

"You don't want to play games with me Byul-ah." Yong whispered as her left hand grabbed Byulyi's thigh roughly. Byul gasped as her breath quickened . Yongsun continued with her light feathered, teasing kisses down on Byul's neck.

"Yong..." Byul moaned softly. "Stop it, the kids are in the kitchen..."

"I'm aware." Yongsun abruptly stopped and sat up, taking a swig of her so called "little baby drink". Byul looked bothered. Very bothered. Her face was red and her thighs were clenched together.

"I'm going to kill you." She told the older girl.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Yongsun said as the two younger girls entered the room with ice, limes, sugar, salt and a few other things.

"Okay, I guess mi casa es su casa" Yongsun sighed as she helped them put everything on the table. Wheein glanced at the two girls sitting on the floor, noticing Byul's slightly flustered state and Yongsun's indifference towards it.

"Byulyi unnie are you okay?" She asked, scared that the unnies had gotten into a fight.

"Y-Yeah, Wheein-ah, I'm fine." She replied. Yongsun smirked, subtly disguising it with a soft smile.

"It's just a little hot in here, right Byul-ah?"

"Y-Yes, we should open a window or something..." Byul scratched the back of her head.

"We're in the middle of March, it's still cold as fuck, guys." Hyejin replied. "I'm not opening that window, thank you very much."

"Now, shall we play a game?" Wheein suggests. "Maknaes versus Unnies, Never Have I Ever?"

Byul groaned. She really hated how her members enjoyed playing these middle school games.

"We're not 13, guys." She whined.

"Hence the alcohol." Hyejin retorted. "Come on, don't be a party pooper, it's fun. Who cares about your age? If we had space to play Hide and Seek, believe me, that's what we would've been doing."

"Fine. But I'm terrible at this."

"That's an advantage for us! Here are the rules. Whoever finishes their drink first loses. The person who asks the question has to have never done the thing. If you've done that before, drink. If you haven't, you're a pussy." Wheein slapped Hyejin on the back of her head.

"Okay, I'll start." Wheein says. "Never have I ever... Been arrested!" Wheein said. Hyejin groaned and took a sip while the unnies look at her wide eyed, looking for an explanation.

"Wheein, you're gonna make us lose if you ask that kind of shit. I was arrested at a protest for the environment before we debuted. I did nothing wrong, they were just stupid." Moonbyul and Yongsun nodded, understanding.

"My turn." Hyejin smirked. No doubt, something was coming. "Never have I ever kissed a girl." She said. Byul, Yongsun and Wheein took a sip. Hyejin felt a pang of jealousy when she learned Wheein had kissed a girl before. "Huh, I see MooMoos are right when they say they stan a group of gays. Well, since we're all coming out, I'm bi." Hyejin said.

"Me too." Wheein said.

"Yeah, dicks aren't really my thing." Yongsun said sheepishly. "Been there, would not repeat."

"I haven't been there but I also want none of that." Byul said. "Why have we waited six years to tell this to one another?" Byul asked.

"Because we're idols in a very homophobic country." Wheein replied. "Besides, I figured every one of us kind of knew." She shrugged.

"Yeah, Byul unnie just radiates «lesbian», look at her." Hyejin laughed.

"I do not, but let's proceed." She said. "Never have I ever had a threesome." Byul said. Yongsun's eyes widened and her face was as red as a tomato as she brought her cup to her lips.

"Yongsun?!" Hyejin exclaimed, after having taken a sip as well.

"Shut up, I saw you drink too!" Hyejin was laughing hysterically at the thought of her apparently innocent leader having a threesome.

Yongsun noticed Byul was quiet, looking down at her drink. Now she felt bad.

"It was in highschool, I don't do that kind of shit anymore." She explained to the group (but mostly to Byul, who seemed to have cheered up a bit after that). Yongsun coughed awkwardly. She said that because she knew how mad she felt just thinking about sharing Byul with someone.

"Okay so, never have I ever been cheated on." Yongsun asked. Seeing Byul visibly flinch, she regretted asking it immediately after. But Byul took a sip, remaining quiet.

"I'm sorry, it was a stupid question..." Yong apologized. Byul shook her head.

"It was a long time ago, I'm over it." She said. Yongsun decided to talk to her about it later.

It was Wheein's turn again. She had received a text from Hyejin earlier.

Ahnyoncé
Byul hasn't touched Yongsun during the whole game. Something happened.

Wheepup
I noticed it too. She's not clingy and their whole dynamic is awkward.

Yongsun was already kind of swaying from side to side. Byulyi glanced her and shot her a questioning look, which made her nod reassuringly (you know, that cute little nod she does 🥺).

"Never have I ever eaten someone out." Wheein said. Byul and Yongsun took a sip smugly. Byul noticed that her and Yongsun's cup was emptier than the other two girls'. They had to play smarter if they wanted to win the game.