열여덟

After the movie ended, Yongsun was still sound asleep on Byul's lap, snoring lightly and grabbing onto Byul's shirt like no tomorrow.

Hyejin and Wheein and gotten closer to each other on the couch during the movie, and they ended up cuddling like usual once it was halfway through.

Byul wanted to talk to them about Yongsun's surprise date, but she was afraid that the girl on her lap would wake up and find out. So, she carefully stood up and supported Yongsun by her butt, like you would hold a small toddler.

"Damn, Byul, you've been working out." Hyejin commented.

"I've been telling you Yong's biceps got nothing on mine." She said, making her way to the bedroom, where she gently laid Yongsun down. Before she could turn around, thought, she felt a tug at her sweater's sleeve. Looking back, she watched as Yongsun let out a huge yawn and looked up to her.

"Sleep." She said, her voice hoarse.

"It's still six, Yong, and you're still drunk. Take a nap, baby. I'll come sleep with you in a minute, okay?"

When Yongsun nodded, Byul pressed a gentle kiss to her lips and adjusted her blankets.

She returned to the living and sat on the couch.

"Guys, I need something from you." She said.

"I'm not giving you a lap dance, if that's what you're thinking." Hyejin said.

"Or a foot massage." Wheein completed, making Hyejin nod. Byul sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Stop being dickheads. I need you to help me set up a date for Yong. We... We're together, but I still haven't asked her to uh... be my girlfriend... officially..." She said, nervously scratching her head.

"Oh my God, yes!" Wheein exclaimed. "What did you have in mind?" She asked excitedly.

"Shhh, keep your volume down, she might hear you!" Byul warned.

"I can turn your room into a sex dungeon." Hyejin suggested. Wheein slapped her shoulder.

"Shut up Hyejin, let's be serious, this is important!" Wheein playfully scolded.

"I wanted to make her dinner, and set up the living room nicely. Since we can't go out, I wanted to do different activities, you know?" Byul asked to see if the dongsaengs were following. Wheein nodded.

"I got it." Wheein said, and exposed her idea to both girls.

"That's perfect!" Byul exclaimed. "Now I just have to figure out how to ask her."

Byul let the two girls settle in the living room for the evening and made her way back to her and Yongsun's room. It wasn't really her room, but no one's here to contradict her so...

Yongsun was still sleeping, but she didn't have her pajamas on.

It must be uncomfortable. She thought.

Byul went to her dresser and took out a set of clean pajamas. Then, she slowly pulled the blankets of Yongsun's small frame and set them aside.

"Yong." She called, sitting on the side of the bed and stroking her hair. Yongsun stirred in her sleep, her face scrunching up, before barely opening her eyes. Byul smiled at her. "Let me help you into your pajamas." Byul asked. Yongsun slowly sat up, staring into nothing due to her sleepiness.

"Put your arms up." Byul asked as she unbuttoned and folded pajama top. Then, she removed Yongsun's sweatshirt, exposing her abs. Placing a soft, innocent kiss on her shoulder, Byul asked:

"You want your bra on or off?"

"Off." A sleepy Yongsun replied, trying to reach the clasp, but failing miserably. Byul chuckled and took her hands.

"Here, I'll do it." With a swift (more sober) move, she unclasped Yongsun's bra and threw it aside. She helped her slip on her pajama top and unbuttoned it, stealing some kisses on the girl's collarbone.

"Byul-ah." Yong called, sleepily. Byul wasn't even sure if what she would say was gonna make sense.

"Yes?"

"Take off my pants." She asked, swinging her legs.

"Right away, m'lady."

Byul finished helping Yongsun, and changed into her own pajamas. Sitting on the bed, she turned to Yongsun, who was still sitting, staring at the wall.

"Ddun, you alright there?" Byul chuckled. Yong said something that resembled gibberish.

"What was that?" Byul laughed. Yongsun looked frustrated.

"I was waiting for you to sleep with me." She said, still almost imperceptibly.

"Cute. Remind me not to let you drink again." Byul said, laying down on the bed, opening her arms for Yongsun. "Come here, baby."

Yongsun smiled through her half lidded eyes and accepted Byul's embrace.

"I love it when you call me baby." She said shamelessly in her drunken state.

"Do you, now?" Byul teased. Yongsun, unaware of the teasing, nodded.

"I'll keep that in mind... baby."

Yongsun giggled and buried her face on Byul's neck.

How did this woman top me?

She pulled Yongsun closer and rested her chin on the older girl's head.

It was still early for her to sleep, but she had noticed the younger girl's awkward behavior and wanted to leave them alone for the night, to see where that would go.

Meanwhile, in the living room, Wheein and Hyejin were laying in their sleeping bag, both staring at the ceiling in an awkward silence.

"Hey, Wheein?" Hyejin called softly, as if she was afraid.

"Y-Yeah?" Wheein answered, feeling Hyejin's hand grasp her own.

"Do you remember when I said I'd been in love?" She asked, her stomach somersaulting.

"Yes." Wheein replied, gulping.

"Well, I lied. I was not in love. I am in love."

Wheein felt her heart fall. It was like it shattered in a thousand little pieces.

"O-Oh. With who?" She asked, her slightly melancholic tone unnoticed by Hyejin.

"It's this girl..." She started. "I think I've always really loved her, but I've only recently realized that it's not just as a friend. But I'm scared I'll ruin our friendship if I say anything... What do you think I should do?" Hyejin asked, turning to face her.

Wheein sighed, unable to look at her in fear that she'd start crying.

If you only knew how similar our situations are...

"Well..." She started. "I-I think you should tell her. If she really is your friend, she won't stop acting as such just because you like her, you know?" She asked. Hyejin nodded.

"I will do that. Thanks Wheeinie." Hyejin said, cuddling close to her.

"Goodnight." She said.

"Goodnight." Wheein replied.

I love you...