열하나

Rated M. Sue me.

"Why don't we go shower and I'll show you?"

Byulyi gasped, both at the implication that Yongsun had heard her masturbating the previous week, and at the suggestion. Yong smirked as she saw Byul gulping and took her hand, leading her to the bathroom. Once they both got in, Yong closed the door forcefully and immediately pushed Byul against it, her grip tight on the girl's waist.

"Why don't you tell me what you were doing here the other day, huh?" Yongsun said, her voice low. She leaned in and began to kiss her neck. Byul sighed as she felt the soft lips pressed roughly against her.

"Yong..." She said softly, her hands sliding from Yongsun's neck to her hips, where she tugged on her shirt. Yongsun slapped her hands away.

"Not until you answer me." She said, grabbing Byul's waist and leaning in once again, this time kissing her lips.

Byul wrapped her arms around Yong's neck and pulled her closer to her body. Their tongues pressed together in a heated kiss, until Byulyi pulled away and began to kiss Yongsun's neck, sucking and nibbing.

"Byul... be careful with the hickeys..." Yong warned in between sighs. Although Byul would very much like to mark her territory, she knew Yongsun was right. They were idols, they had to be extra careful about their appearance. Yong was finding that her breath was quickening exponentially. Byul tried for her shirt again, and Yongsun grabbed both of her hands and held them above her head.

"I told you already. Not until you answer me." Byul groaned loudly. She didn't want to answer the question, it was embarrassing. She felt Yongsun's thigh press hard against her crotch. "Answer me Byul-ah." Yongsun said close to her ear.

"I..." Byul said, interrupting herself with a moan once she felt Yongsun sucking on her neck. "I got excited when you danced in front of me..." Byul said, her voice low.
Yongsun felt a knot in her stomach when she her these words. Deciding not to tease the girl any further, both for Byul's and her own sake, Yong let go of her hands and slightly lifted Byul's shirt, stopping to look at her eyes.

"May I?" She asked softly. Byul nodded, amazed at how her demeanour had changed completely in just a couple of seconds. This made her feel safe in Yongsun's arms, knowing that the girl wouldn't do anything she didn't feel comfortable with.

Her shirt was thrown to the side, as was Yongsun's, which she had discarded immediately after. Byul couldn't help but to stare at the abs she loved so much, but that were always out of reach. She watched as Yongsun reached behind her back, and her eyes dropped down to her chest the moment she unclasped her bra, which made Yongsun smirk. Byul's hands slowly made their way up to Yongsun's boobs, caressing them gently. Yongsun closed her eyes and smiled, hugging Byul close as she joined their lips in a heated kiss.

Byul pulled away to kiss down Yongsun's neck, reaching her breasts. Yong gasped when she felt Byulyi's mouth wrap around her left nipple, while she caressed the other one. Soft moans sounded in the air as Moonbyul gently kissed and sucked on her breast.

Suddenly, Yongsun softly pushed Byul away and made her way to the bathtub to turn the water on. Then, she turned to Byul, who smiled at her.

Yong reached for Byul's bra, unclasping it and taking it off swiftly. Without ever losing contact with Byul's soft skin, her hands made their way to her sweatpants. Once again, Yongsun looked at Byul for consent before helping the girl out of the sweatpants.

She took a moment to appreciate the view in front of her, and pulled Byul closer by her hand.

"You're absolutely beautiful." Yongsun whispered, before engulfing the girl in another heated kiss. Both girls were breathing heavily, and nothing seemed to stop them now.