열셋

Byul stared wide eyed at whoever was in the corridor.

"What the fuck are y'all doing here?!" She screamed at Wheein and Hyejin. "Are you actually insane?!" They looked sheepishly at Byul, Wheein with a light pink mask, Hwasa with a black one.

"We missed you." Wheein said. "We brought sleeping bags?"

Byul sighed, pulling both girls into the apartment, just as Yongsun was leaving the bedroom, now with pants on, but still wearing Byul's sweater.

"Ahm..." Yongsun started, her eyes moving between all three girls in her living room. "Did I hit my head or are Wheein and Hyejin in my house right now?"

"You didn't hit your head. These two dumbasses decided to break a nationally instated quarantine because they missed us." Byul complained as she removed her mask. She actually wasn't mad about Wheein and Hwasa being there. Although what they did was illegal, and potentially dangerous, but of they took the necessary precautions, they should be alright. What Byulyi was really worried about was the lack of privacy she and Yongsun were going to have until the quarantine ended.

The two youngest girls removed their masks as they moved to hug their unnies (not before disinfecting their hands, of course). If they were infected, the other two would also be infected by now, so who cared?

"You didn't think this through at all." Yongsun sighed. "I only have one bedroom, guys."

"We did think it through, unnie, we brought sleeping bags, we can stay on the floor!" Wheein exclaimed. "Besides, it'll be better for work and everything!"

"Yeah, but you didn't think everything through." Byul started. "Yongsun and I were considering to do another Yongkong Byulkong live, how would we explain your magical appearance in Yong's place? We're idols, we're supposed to set an example, not go around breaking laws!" Yong placed a hand on Byul's shoulder to calm her down before things escalated into a full fight.

"Byul has a point, guys." Yong said. "But what has been done cannot be changed. I'll help you set up your beds, I have a few extra blankets you can put underneath the sleeping bags. Byul-ah, do you mind going to get them? They should be in the closet." Yongsun asked, leaning in to press a kiss on Byul's cheek, only to stop dead in her tracks, suddenly remembering the plan. Byul looked at Yong, raising an eyebrow in amusement, and laughing when she felt a punch on her arm. She punched Yongsun's shoulder back before running into the bedroom.

"So, that ship hasn't sailed yet, huh?" Wheein asked, crossing her arms.

"Has yours?" Yongsun retaliated. Just like Moonbyul knew of Hyejin's crush on Wheein, Yongsun knew about Wheein's crush on Hwasa. Neither Yongsun or Byulyi ever talked about that with each other, in order to respect both girls.

Wheein widened her eyes at Yongsun while blushing, making subtle eye movements to Hwasa, who stood beside her confused.

"What ship?! Wheein, you have a crush and you didn't tell me?!" Wheein glared at Yongsun before turning to Hwasa.

"It's nothing, I'll tell you later. Anyway, Yongsun unnie, we passed by the store and got some stuff, to make it up to you." Wheein said, revealing two huge bags filled with food... and alcohol. Yongsun squinted at the two.

"What are you planning?" Yongsun asked suspiciously. It wasn't usual for them to drink because Yongsun was a real lightweight, so Yongsun immediately knew something was up.

"...Nothing..." Wheein replied, while Hwasa nodded vigorously. Byul came back with one large blanket in her arms.

"This is the only one I found." She said. "Why is the atmosphere so tense?" She asked. Hyejin giggled.

"It's not. Anyway, what were you doing before we arrived?" She asked. Yongsun and Byul looked at each other.

"Ahm... we were..." Yong starts.

"Eating. Yes, having breakfast, Yong cooked pancakes."

"Ah shit, Wheein, I told you we should've left earlier!" Hyejin complained, softly slapping the smallest girl's arm, who rolled her eyes. Then, her eyes landed the sweater Yongsun was wearing.

"Unnie, isn't that Byulyi unnie's sweater?" Wheein asks, raising a suggestive eyebrow. This gesture makes Yongsun blush terribly.

"Ah... yeah... I was cold and it was the first thing that appeared in front of me." She said, which wasn't a lie. She was, in fact, cold, and the sweater was the first thing she stepped on when she got out of bed butt naked.

"I see." Hyejin replied in the same tone as Wheein. Byul coughed awkwardly and tried to change the subject.

"So uh... Let's get you two settled in." She said, beggining to move the couch so that the two would have a place to sleep.

"I still don't understand why you're here, but fine." Yongsun said, moving to help Byul.

Wheein and Hyejin looked at each other and smirked.

Although they really did miss those two (of course, they wouldn't be stupid enough to go out for no reason), they thought they would take advantage of the situation to give them both a little push. They needed it.

Both girls had talked after the texts they shared with Yongsun in the previous week and they had come to the conclusion that the girls loved each other too much to not act upon it. From the always being together, to the little whispers they shared, and the light touches. How they hadn't realized it yet was a mystery to both Wheein and Hyejin.

This was going to be a fun quarantine.