Byulyi woke up with the sun shining through the white curtains that covered the bedroom's window. Disoriented, she looked around to take a look at her surroundings, her memories coming back to her once she locked eyes with the blond hair of the girl that laid in front of her. Byul realized that her arm was still holding Yongsun tightly, and that the other girl was holding her hand like there was no tomorrow.

Byulyi sighed contentedly, and pulled her best friend closer, inhaling her sweet scent. This action made Yongsun stir in her sleep. Moonbyul froze in her place, trying not to wake her up. However, she felt Yong turn in her arms and face her, her hazel eyes slightly open, just enough so she could see Byul smiling at her.

"Good morning." Byul greeted, her voice raspy yet cheerful.

"It's too early, no." Yong said as she pulled herself even closer to Byulyi and buried her face on her neck.

"You're lucky I'm not ticklish." Moonbyul laughed.

"Shut the fuck up, woman." Her muffled voice sounded. "I want to sleep."
Byul complied, amused, and hugged the girl tightly. She could feel Yongsun's breathing slow down, a sign that she would be asleep soon. She let Yongsun sleep for an extra half an hour, until her stomach started grumbling.

Oh shit. She thought.  I'm gonna have to get up.

With a little bit of contortionism and her super secret ninja way, Byul managed to get herself out of Yongsun's grip without waking the girl up. She smiled as she saw her friend hug her pillow tightly to her.

What I wouldn't give for the clone jutsu right now...

The black haired girl made her way to the kitchen, where she intended to make breakfast for the both of them. She looked at the time, displayed in the microwave.

12:34. Huh, guess she's tired, she doesn't usually sleep until late.

She looked around the kitchen, trying to decide what to cook and ended up cooking a simple breakfast, some toast, yoghurt with fruit, and coffee.
She set in on the table, along with the glass of water she knows Yongsun has to drink before eating anything else, and decided it was time to wake her up.
She entered the bedroom and the sight of Yongsun inside a sheet burrito, still holding to her pillow warmed her heart. Byul almost didn't want to wake her up, but the toast would get cold and the yoghurt would get warm.

"Yong." She called softly, shaking Yongsun slightly. The girl pulled the covers over her head, and Byulyi giggled. "Come on, get up,  breakfast is ready." Hearing the word breakfast come out of her friend's mouth, Yongsun shot up.

"Oh my God, yes please, I'm starving." Her hair was everywhere and she could barely open her eyes, but she marched straight to the kitchen once she smelled the toast. Byul watched in amusement as she saw Yong, who was nearly asleep, sit at the table, chug the glass of water and begin to eat. She sat across from her, taking a spoon and digging into her yoghurt, making sure to get a strawberry.

"Thank you for cooking again Byulie. I'll have to make it up to you." Yongsun said, a bit more awake after downing the coffee.

"Well, you don't have to, I did it because I wanted to. But if you really, really want to, I guess there's a few things you could do for me..." She said, her tone suggestive.

What are you doing, Byulyi? She thought to herself. Control the gay. Conceal, don't feel, don't let her know.

"I see... What do you have in mind?" Yongsun played along, smirking. Little did Byul know, the girl was panicking internally as well. Moonbyul stood up and took Yong by the hand, leading her into a standing position in front of her. Then, she placed her hands on the shorter girl's waist.

Oh my God what am I doing? This is not the time to let it go. NOT THE TIME.

Yongsun reacted by wrapping her hands around Byul's neck. Both girls had a nervous, but sure look in their eyes, if that's even possible.

"So, what do you want me to do now?" Yong asked, pulling Byul a little bit closer. Byul closed her eyes, and opened them after a couple of seconds. She decided it was not the moment to do what she had wanted to do for a while. She liked Yongsun a lot, but for all she knew, the girl didn't like her back. She couldn't risk their friendship for a kiss. At least not before talking to her about it.

"Watch out for the table." Byul said. Once Yongsun had furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, Moonbyul tickled her waist. Yong squealed loudly and quickly pulled away from Byul's arms, running out of the kitchen to avoid being tickled again, laughing loudly.

I'm sorry, Yong. I don't want us to get hurt.