스물 다섯

Days had passed since Byulyi and Hyejin's conversation. Had anything changed? No. Why? Because Hyejin's a giant pussy (but you are what you eat, so... just kidding, Ggomo's fine)

Everytime Wheein would get close, Hyejin would feel a tingling in her heart. She had to talk to her about the situation, but everytime she opened her mouth to speak, nothing came out.

Until tonight.

"Wheein..." Hyejin started, when Byulyi and Yongsun were in the kitchen, busy making dinner. Wheein was sitting next to her on the couch, with a small notebook on her hand, writing down lyrics that came to mind. She paused her mindless scribbling and looked at Hyejin.

"Yes?" She asked. Hyejin took a deep breath.

"I need to tell you something." She said seriously, which spiked Wheein's curiosity. The smaller girl closed her notebook and turned to Hyejin.

"What is it Jinnie?" Wheein asked, her eyes huge and bright as she looked at Hyejin. Hyejin thought she looked absolutely gorgeous. But that was just her being lame.

But, lame or not, she was stunned. Stunned at how even in the most casual situation, sitting on the couch in her pajamas with a nest of hair she called a bun on her head, she looked amazing.

"I... uh... I've been thinking." She started, looking at her feet.

"Oh wow, that must've been so hard for you!" Wheein teased, placing a «comforting» hand on her best friend's shoulder, who flipped her off.

"I... I think..." She paused. Yongsun and Byul had noticed the silence in the living room, so they decided to eavesdrop.

They were both close to the door, Yongsun nearer to it.

"You think?" Wheein asked encouragingly.

Byul leaned a bit forward to try and see what was happening, almost on top of Yongsun.

"Byul, your hand is on my butt." Yongsun whispered.

"I am aware, shut up, I'm trying to listen.". Byul replied, smirking, and leaned even more on Yongsun, making her almost lose balance and fall. Luckily for them, Yongsun had pretty strong legs.

"Byul, you asshole, move the fuck back!" Yongsun whisper yelled, making Byul giggle.

"I'm trying to listen, Ddun, shush."

In the living room, Wheein and Hyejin were looking at the kitchen door, baffled.

"We can fucking hear you, you morons!" Hyejin called, face palming. Wheein was confused.

Yongsun and Byulyi poke their heads out of the door.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Byul said, as Yongsun nodded frantically.

"Wait, what is happening? Why were they eavesdropping?" Wheein asked, being the only one who was completely clueless.

"Oh, it's nothing, Wheein." Hyejin said, glaring at her unnies, who sheepishly nodded and retreated to the kitchen once again.

"Clearly it's something." Wheein said, getting a bit pissed off that her best friend was so blatantly lying to her. She crossed her arms and leaned back on the couch, staring at Hyejin.

Hyejin had to admit that the look Wheein was giving her was both terrifying her and... and nothing. Yeah. Nothing. Anyway....

She didn't want to piss Wheein off. But the interruption had taken away the little guts she had, and she was struggling to find more.

"I..." Hyejin said. She looked at Wheein, whose glare had softened and was now sporting a worried look on her face. Hyejin took a deep breath. "You know when I said I was in love with someone?" She asked. Wheein nodded.