스물 여덟

The atmosphere was kind of awkward at dinner. Yongsun and Byulyi weren't sure where the other two girls were at in their relationship, and they assumed it was none of their business to ask. On the other hand, Wheein and Hyejin felt some pressure on their shoulders? Who would make the first move? When would they make the first move? They would have to at some point, right?

Yongsun looked between the two as she stuffed her cheeks with noodles.

"So." She started, her mouth full. "What do you wanna do tonight?" She asked. Byul slapped her arm.

"Unnie, that's gross! Close your mouth, no one needs to see that!" She whined. Yongsun rolled her eyes.

"I can name ten grosser things we've done togethe-"

"Unnie!" Wheein exclaimed. "No one asked about your kinks, keep that to yourself!"

"No, no, let her speak, I want to see how freaky our beloved leader is." Hyejin laughed before stuffing her mouth.

"We haven't had the time to explore that far." Yongsun said nonchalantly. "Maybe next time." She said, making Byul cough.

"You know what would be fun?" Wheein asked, trying to change the subject as soon as possible.

"What?" Hyejin asked. "Wait, no, let me guess." She pretended to think really hard on an answer. Yongsun noticed how Wheein was staring at Hyejin and shook her head fondly.

Whipped. She thought.

"An orgy!" Hyejin finally responded, making the three girls collectively facepalm.

"Hyejin-ah, stop being horny." Byul said.

"You're the one to talk."

"Shut the fuck up, I'm trying to talk!" Wheein yelled.

Yongsun wondered how much of these conversations her neighbors were able to catch. She sighed. Her reputation had been ruined.

"Let's play Hide and Seek!" Wheein exclaimed excitedly. Yongsun gasped.

"Fuck yes!" She yelled, as Byul groaned while she chewed on another bite.

"What's with you and your will to play child games?" Byul asked.

"It's fun, babe, come on" Yongsun pouted. Byulyi was too whipped to be able to resist that pout.

"Y'all call each other babe now?" Hyejin asked. "Next thing we know these two have adopted a puppy and we're helping them move this table to their new apartment, Jesus."

"Well..." Yongsun started. "Byul has three puppies. Can I be their stepmom?" Yongsun asked.

"Guys!" Wheein yelled, as the three women before her had already gotten distracted, as usual. "Hide and Seek, yes or no?"

"The apartment is tiny, though." Byul reasoned.

"I guess you'll have to hide with me then." Yongsun said, smirking.

"Let's not do that, I think we've already heard enough of your monkey moans to last us a lifetime." Wheein retorted. Yongsun was baffled.

"I do not sound like a monkey." She said, looking at Byul for confirmation, who just shrugged, grimacing. Yongsun gaped at her.

"I see. I have been betrayed. Byul's counting." She said. Before Byul could protest, Wheein and Hyejin agreed with their leader.

"That's not fair!" Byul whined. "What about rock, paper, scissors?!"

"Man, I love you, but one does not simply betray her girlfriend." Wheein said.

"Yeah, dude, that was low." Hyejin said, laughing at Byul's devastated expression

"You're sleeping on the floor tonight." Yongsun said, standing up and taking their plates to the kitchen. She noticed Byulyi's pout and smiled, taking advantage of the moment she leaned down to pick her plate up to press a soft kiss to her girlfriend's lips.

"Don't pout, you big toddler." Yongsun murmured. However, Hyejin had heard her.

"If she's a big toddler does that mean you're her mommy?"

"Or her daddy?" Wheein completed.

Yongsun sighed and took the plates to the kitchen with a shake of her head and a soft smile playing at her lips.

Despite their childish jokes and their meddling in her personal life, she loved these girls to death. She was forever grateful they got put together in the same group.

As she was putting the plates in the dishwasher, she felt a pair of arms snake around her waist. By the scent, she recognized it was Byulyi.  The taller girl nuzzled her face in Yongsun's neck.

"I'm not really going to sleep on the floor, am I?" She murmured. By her tone of voice, Yongsun could tell she was pouting. "It was just a joke, baby."

"I know, Byul-ah. As if I'd ever let you sleep on the floor, that's bad for you back." Yongsun said, rolling her eyes.

"Just checking." Byul smiled as she turned Yongsun around and pressed a chaste kiss on her lips.

"We've been gone for literally thirty seconds." Wheein said, entering the kitchen with the rest of the plates and cutlery.

"We're dating, get used to it." Yongsun retorted. "Let's go play."

Heyyy!
I know this is short, however, next chapter will probably be pretty long so :D
I'm on vacation and my WiFi sUcKs so it's been harder to write 😅