스물 여셋

🔞🔞🔞
Have yourselves some Top Byul, as a gift to make up for my absence. Again, I did not proof read this, because I think it's awful and cringey, I'm sorry.

Byul and Yongsun were trying to be respectful. They swore. But it had been over an hour, so naturally everytime they passed by the bathroom door, they cocked their ears to hear what they were talking about... or... you know... yeah...

"Yong." Byul chuckled from the couch as Yongsun almost pressed her ear on the bathroom door once again. "Leave them be. They'll be out soon. Come cuddle, I'm cold."

Yongsun rolled her eyes to the ceiling.

"The heater is on, Byul-ah." She said.

"My heart is cold without you by my side." She argued, dramatically placing a hand over her chest.

Yongsun fake gagged as she walked to the couch, slumping down sideways on Byul's lap.

"I hate you." She said with a soft smile, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend's neck. Byul giggled and smiled back, pulling her into a soft kiss.

"I hate you too. What do you want to do?" Byul asked, wrapping her arms around Yongsun in a tight hug.

"You're awfully clingy today." Yongsun smiled. "I don't know. Wanna frickle frackle?"

Byul paused to make sure she has heard it correctly, gaping at Yongsun.

"I really cannot believe you just said that." Yong snorted.

"Me neither." Yongsun said as she pulled her by the collar into a kiss. Byul inhaled sharply, wrapping her arms around Yongsun even tighter, her right hand caressing all the way from her back to her ass, which she groped roughly.

Yongsun moaned into her mouth, pulling her even closer, if that was possible, which made Byulyi smirk.

Yongsun pulled away and eyed her warily.

"What are you smirking about?" She asked. Byul widened her eyes in feign innocence.

"Nothing." She answered, ghosting her lips over Yongsun's. "Just thinking about how much I want to eat you out." She whispered in her ear, making Yongsun shiver. Byul placed soft kisses on her jawline, moving down to her neck.

She kissed and sucked carelessly on her girlfriend's neck, remembering which spots left her weak in her knees. Yongsun moaned rather loudly, to which Byul responded with a shush.

"They're right in the next room." She said, her hands groping Yong's ass and thighs relentlessly.

"Let's go to my room, then." Yongsun said in between ragged breaths, getting up from Byul's lap and reaching a hand out. Her eyes were dark with arousal, and Byulyi wanted nothing more but to fuck her senseless.

"After you." Byul smirked, forcefully (but not exaggerating) slapping Yongsun's ass as she walked past her, making her stifle a moan with a lip bite, which remained unknown to Byulyi. However, Byul had heard she sharp intake of breath from her girlfriend, making her smirk widen.

Once in their room, Byul closed the door and grabbed Yongsun by her waist, turning her around, pinning her to the door, which made the smaller girl grunt. Yongsun's breathing became more ragged with every rough move. Byulyi sensed it. And she absolutely loved it.

Yongsun looked at her with wide eyes, and Byul leaned it, talking in a low, husky voice.

"I know how much you love it." She said. "How much you love to be dominated by me..." Byul paused to kiss her lips hungrily. "How much you like it when I go rough on you..." Yongsun whimpered as Byulyi pushed her further against the wall, her thigh in between her legs causing friction.