Chapter 6

Harry

I am buzzing after the performance, and I can't believe the tour is over. I'm really excited to get to the after-party and celebrate the end of the tour. I arrive at the venue with Mitch and as we walk in, I am really hoping Nessa is there, I haven't been able to stop thinking about her.

As we enter, Mitch nudges me and points to the dance-floor, saying "lover boy you are in luck".

I look over and see Nessa dancing crazily with someone who I think is her sister-in law. I am accosted by my manager Jeff and steered towards the bar. I try to listen to him but find myself watching Nessa. She turns around and catches my eye, and I can't help but smile at her cute dancing.

I grab a quick shot with Jeff, and then start to walk over to Nessa. I have had a few drinks before I left the arena and I am just starting to feel the effects. Nessa watches me with those big eyes and as I get closer I cannot believe how hot she looks.

She is wearing tight black jeans with some strategically placed rips, but it's her top that leaves me breathless. Its transparent (so is mine, maybe that's a sign), and all she is wearing underneath is a lacy bra. I can also see some of her tattoos now, and damn they are sexy, she has a large floral one running over her shoulders and onto parts of her chest, I can also see a few random small ones on her arm and wrist. I have never been attracted to a woman like her, someone so different. I have had a few hook ups with men and women who have some ink, but she is something else.

I lean over to her and give her a friendly peck on the cheek before I say "Hi Nessa, I am so glad you came, I wasn't sure you would".

She smells amazing. She laughs, and replies "Thanks so much for the invite and despite popular belief I am not a recluse who never leaves my house".

I think she is a little tipsy, but then so am I. She looks me in the eye and says it's a crime that neither of us have a drink, before spinning around and marching to the bar. I have no choice but to follow her as we walk towards her family.

We end up having a few drinks with them and I realize Nessa can definitely hold her own against her brothers, and I hear her giving them shit a couple of times. It also turns out she can swear like a trooper when she wants to. At one point, her brother's boyfriend Ravi whispers loudly in her ear, and I can just about hear the words hook up and my name, she laughs and tells him to fuck off.

Suddenly Nessa looks over at me and says "let's go dance Harry Styles", and grabs my arm. Shit she is cute.

I follow her onto the dance floor like a lovesick puppy and soon we are dancing like mad to Bowies "Rebel Rebel". We dance to a couple more songs before I shout that I need a drink. She follows me to the bar. I know I should be talking to the guests who came to the party but I just can't tear myself away from her.

We end up standing at the end of the bar, in a pretty dark corner which suits me fine. She says she loved the show, and we start talking about our favorite bands and music, she really knows her 1970s rock.

As we talk, we gradually gravitate closer together, and I know we can both feel the chemistry building. I am watching her face and those beautiful lips talking about her favorite Rolling Stones album when I find I can't stop myself from leaning in and I briefly kiss her. It lasts just a second, and when I move away, she lets out an audible gasp. I think I have really messed up and I moved to fast, when she surprises me and reaches up and slips her arms around my neck and slowly pulls me down until her lips find mine. It's pretty innocent at first but she starts to moves her mouth with mine, and I feel her tongue move between my lips and I reciprocate by finding hers with mine. She tastes amazing and I can't help pushing her against the wall. I know we are in a public place, and all eyes are probably on me, but I need to be close and I want her to feel what she is doing to me as I get hard. She softly thrusts back with her hips and the friction is really turning me on, when she suddenly stops and shoves me away.

She looks down and, in a whisper, says "I am so sorry Harry, I can't do this, I have to go", she rushes past me and I grab her arm softly to pull her back.

But she just looks at me, and pleads "Please don't".

I let her go and she swiftly walks towards her family, whispers something to them, grabs her jacket and leaves.

I'm left standing by myself at the bar and I am taken aback when Nessa's Sister-in-law Letty walks towards me with a kind smile.

I look down at her, both of us leaning against the bar and say "I have no idea what just happened, one minute we are kissing, the next she is running out of here like she can't get away fast enough".

"Nessa is complicated Harry; she wasn't always like this" she replies.

I wait for her to carry on and she seems to be thinking if she should say what coming next before blurting out, "She was engaged to someone, she really loved him and thought they would eventually get married, have kids and live happily ever after. About 18 months ago she walked in on him and her best friend hooking up. None of us really liked him, to be truthful I thought he was an arrogant asshole and 3rd rate musician" but he did a real number on her and afterwards she changed, wouldn't get involved with anyone long term and swore off relationships. But she is so wonderful and kind, try not to give up on her".

I am silent for a minute, trying to process what she just said. I hardly know Nessa but I like her and I can't stop thinking about her so reply "I am so sorry that happened to her Letty, and who knows what thing is between us, but I won't hurt Nessa and I would love the opportunity to get to know her".

Letty looks at me, and I can see she is torn as to what she will reply but says "She will probably kill me, but you should come for dinner at ours tomorrow night. Nessa will be there. Just come hang out, spend some time getting to know her and just be her friend. Basically, don't spook her".

I'm not sure if this will work, but what other option do I have to get close to her and so say I will be there. I'm crossing my fingers she won't totally freak out.

Hope you are enjoying this so far? Please comment and vote! It will 100% make my day.

Xx