Chapter 52

Nessa

"Mom" Harry calls loudly "We are just going to go for a walk and pick up something for dinner".

Anne is staying with us for few days again, she has been visiting a lot and helping us get everything ready for the babies.

I'm 35 weeks and absolutely huge! I don't have many clothes I fit into now so I have thrown on a light summer mini dress. I think I look like a beached whale but Harry continues to look at me like I am the most magical and sexy creature.

He grabs his keys, wallet and my hand, and opening his gate we venture onto the quite street.

We went for a scan yesterday, and Dr Singh gave me strict instructions to take it easy, but to do some light walking, hoping to get the babies in the right position.

The sun is sitting low in the sky, creating a beautiful summer haze as we walk towards the small village like shopping area nearby. Harry is taking fast large steps and I am struggling to keep up.

"Harry, can you slow down? Your legs are longer and you aren't a million months pregnant" I whine good-naturally.

Harry slows down to my speed immediately, looking a little ashamed.

"You know I am expecting some ice cream?" I say.

Harry rolls his eyes but says "Obviously".

"3 scoops!" I reply.

"For sure" he answers.

"And I'm not sharing" I add.

"I wouldn't dream of it" Harry replies smiling.

I stop suddenly, causing him to stop and look at me quizzically.

"Also, Harry Styles, I love you, a lot. Even more than ice cream" I say smiling.

Harry's mouth turns into a huge grin, and he leans over and places a soft kiss on my forehead "Love you too baby, a lot".

We carry on walking, or in my case, waddling unglamorously down the street. He tucks me in under his arm, with his hand hanging loosely over my shoulder. I instinctively reach up and we interlink hands.

"Maybe we should keep our distance H. Just in case anyone gets a photo" I say cautiously.

He looks down at me and says "I think it's a little too late to worry now baby. They know we are together and you are pregnant"

"Maybe we shouldn't make it so easy. Try keep it under wraps, well as much as you can keep this under wraps", I say indicating my tummy.

Harry halts suddenly, stopping me, and says "I know this may sound archaic and weird Ness. But I want everyone to see you and I want everyone to know you are mine, and that I am yours. I don't know why, and I know I sound like a caveman, but I don't care".

I look up at him, and then standing on my tiptoes, I reach up and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. His plump lips meeting mine, sending my stomach into summersaults.

"Now let's go get you that ice cream baby" he says, grabbing my hand.

Its Twins! Harry Styles Getting Ready to Be A Dad

Pop star Harry Styles (26) and his tattoo artist girlfriend Nessa Black (28) were spotted looking loved up in North London.

Seen holding hands, kissing and cosying up, a very pregnant Nessa, dressed in a cute floral sundress and Harry, seen here in a relaxed t-shirt and jeans struggled to keep their hands off each other.