Chapter 13

Harry

After chatting to Jeff and ending the call, I decide to walk back over to the stall and buy the scarf Nessa was looking at earlier, as a gift for her.

It is peach with black and grey flowers on it and it reminds me of her soft pale skin covered in black ink. I pay for it and look to see where she has got to.

I spot Nessa and I am walking towards her when I notice a look of pure terror on her face. She is talking to a tall guy with dark hair, wearing black skinny jeans and a hoodie, he is with a pretty blonde girl, who is wearing way too much make up.

I slow down and hear Ness quietly say in greeting "Oliver, Emma".

Holy shit this is her asshole ex and the friend he cheated on her with. I notice her hand, which is fidgeting nervously with her cardigan, shaking. She seems to have gone from confident and happy to completely devasted in the space of five minutes, my heart breaks for her

It takes me about a second to decide what to do, and I hope she doesn't freak out.

I walk up behind her confidently, sling my arm around her shoulder, say "hey baby, I couldn't find you" pull her towards me and passionately kiss her.

She seems startled for a minute but relaxes and leans into it, even lightly running her tongue over my bottom lip. I probably kiss her for a moment too long but I am taking advantage of being so close to her.

I begrudgingly pull away and look at Oliver and Emma.

I put my hand out and say "Hi I'm Harry".

They look flabbergasted as I take Nessa's hand and give it a tight squeeze and I am relieved she squeezes back.

They are both lost for words before Emma eventually says in a shocked high voice "You are Harry Styles".

I normally hate it when people are starstruck and treat me differently but this is fun. I smile my biggest most dazzling smile and nod.

I decide to mess with them and ask "and how do you know Ness?".

Oliver being the cocky dickhead he is says, "oh we used to date and Ness and Emma were best friends".

The guys has no shame. I look briefly over to Nessa and she looks mortified.

I jump in and reply "that's strange, Nessa never mentioned either of you, Babe you must have forgotten" before I lean down and kiss her beautiful lips.

She doesn't need to spend another minute of her life with these losers so I start to say we have to go while turning away with our hands still tightly interwoven, when Oliver grabs Nessa's arm and says "So good seeing you Ness, the four of us should go out for dinner sometime".

I am taken aback by his invitation when Nessa drops my hand and harshly pushes Oliver's hand away from her.

I look at her face and her eyes are fierce, I have never seen her like this, she slowly spits out the words at Oliver and Emma "Don't touch me or talk to me ever again, either of you. You are pathetic and I am so thankful you fucked each other, it made me realise how poisonous you are. I am better off without you".

I look from Nessa's fiery eyes to their shocked faces, Ness grabs my hand and starts to lead me off before she turns back and adds "and Oliver, I can tell you with 100% certainty inviting Harry for dinner and trying to suck up to him, wont help your career, not only because Harry can already see through your bullshit but because you are a 3rd rate musician who should probably stick to his day job".

We walk away quickly and I pull her in under my arm, hoping there is no paparazzi around. She looks up at me smiling and says "Fuck that felt good".

I give her a quick kiss on the forehead and decide it time we got out of there before people start to recognise me.

Hope you are enjoying this, please comment!

Would love love love to know your thoughts

J xxxxx